[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, lanjung said:

oh, so that information from ur thought... not Namoo confirmation??? ok, sorry for being wrong.

But I don't think "schedule reasons." is the real reason. Cause if he took the straight flight from HK to LA (13hour) around 14pm Hkg time, He gonna get there about 10-11AM LA time. And surely He would take business or first class (which very comfortable to rest) and even had a whole morning&afternoon for resting more. 

As I said, normally he appears at the airport 1-2 hour before the flight (I guess agents always care for everything, he just go).but this time, He came quite soon, nearly 4 hour before departure.

I'm sure captain's delulu has base, JG probably had to show up soon to get the earliest flight back to SK, because He's so worry about someone's home.End of lunar New Years in HK flights always overbook, so  he had to come to buy last minute tickets & being on the waiting list until have seats on any available flights. (I'm working in asian aviation, so I know this thing clearly). That means schedule back to SK was not prebook. The schedule changed suddenlly in last minute.

@akinahana89 captain, please ask @meahri_1 if she screencapped Regal LA stadium attendance's list. I hate myself that at that time I'm too busy to check & screencapped anything. 

High five chingu! Even we are in delulu land, our thoughts always base on rasional minds. We're here not creating rumors or speculations but makes analysis our beloved OTP. RE premiere in LA is important part for JG's career it's his first step in Hollywood world. If it's me.. I wouldn't miss this big opportunity in my career so JG decision didn't attend it left big question in my rasional mind. If he could finish FM at 12:00 AM on Jan 23, he had a lot of chance to take a rest in hotel until flight to LA right? Like you said if he gonna get there with non-stop flight at 14:00 PM, he can make it to LA in the same day at 11:00 AM. So he can also have a lot of time for rest in LA. But until know I've never seen with my own eyes about the RE attendance's list only saw on angel's IG but only screencap from fan tweet unfortunately-_-.

• Like 22

59 minutes ago, nita928 said:

!!!!

i'm sorry if i'm being so delulu ..  i just think about the caption of his last IG yellow n gold n my delulu mind talk that caption meaning is to mention jieun.. cz i remember yellow chiken in jieun ig n also gold (or "geum" in korean) also remind me of jieun IG name (in translate) lee ji geum.. hhe 

*yeah i know maybe is just my delulu

• Like 24

30 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

Re: the breakup probably happening several months ago -- yeah, there's a lot of hand-wringing about it being insensitive to ship IU with anyone since she must be brokenhearted and depressed right now and I'm thinking... ehhhhhhhh, she probably isn't. Agencies aren't going to release breakup news when the matter is still sensitive, they'll do it when the artist is no longer so vulnerable and can handle the world knowing their business. I doubt Jieun is still curled up in fetal position about it. (Judging from Taiwan, she's doing just fine.) Not that sympathy isn't warranted. It's just... fashionably late. 

By the way, it's interesting that Loen has said zilch. Not sure what to make of that.

"OMG you guys are so insensitive!!11! IU is probably sufFERIN right nao!!!111 SHE ONLY broak up wit him ONE week ago!!!"

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, wulss said:

i'm sorry if i'm being so delulu ..  i just think about the caption of his last IG yellow n gold n my delulu mind talk that caption meaning is to mention jieun.. cz i remember yellow chiken in jieun ig n also gold (or "geum" in korean) also remind me of jieun IG name (in translate) lee ji geum.. hhe 

*yeah i know maybe is just my delulu

Noo..that's not only your delulu ....me too..kkkkkk..they're playing with colour to give us crumbs .....we're in same delululand Lol

• Like 21

one think that pick my interest is the last part of HK fm he got emotional n teary eyed, is he always got emotional easily after fm? almost cry or teary eyes, pls his long time fans explain this..because as far as i remember he always ended his previous fm (taiwan,japan n seoul) with happy n exciting vibes.

what i was thinking on that night he got the news that je will release the break up news in the morning so thats why he got emotional..and the entire time since in hk airport until arrived in seoul he always had his sunglasses on, espc.in seoul when he arrived was at night it just weird to me #imightbejustdelulu -_-

• Like 19