[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Nicky Wu Admits Dating Cecilia Liu

By karen on November 12, 2013 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Close to Manager Ren Yue and Ma Su

Although Nicky claimed in various interviews that his current work schedule leaves him no time to date, he has been linked to his manager, Ren Yue, for two years. Although she had managed Nicky and his ex-wife, Maya Shu (馬雅舒), Ren Yue chose to solely manage Nicky after their divorce. Ren Yue is also a co-partner in Nicky’s production company. Asked about dating Ren Yue, Nicky flatly denied their relationship in the past.

Am sorry to cut your post, I apologize, but this It is exactly the answer which JG gives to reporters when they asked him if he has a girlfriend.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Stargazers, do you see the hidden meaning in his IG post today, shortly after IU's break up news and Namoo's PR about the dating rumor?

He is NOT backing down.

The caption this time is not important, except as an indicator of where the two photos he used came from. The actual important part is the photos. What was everyone's first reaction upon seeing this post? OMG. SO HOT. DEAD DEAD DEAD. Right? That's exactly what Joon Gi wants you to do and he knows very well that is how his fans will react.

Because by spazzing over his sexiness on the left, you are not paying attention to the right side. His actual message. Look at it. What do you see?

It is Wang So's fierceness. His intensity. He is subtly showing that he's ready to fight and protect his love in the way that Wang So did for Hae Soo.

Also, both of these photos are fan taken photos. Which means Joon Gi spent time browsing the internet searching for the perfect HK FM photos to compile and use for his post today. He also made the extra effort to turn the right photo into a black and white shot, so his Wang So expression looks even more fierce and rough. More raw and penetrating.

Joon Gi has not wavered and that is what he is telling us with his post.

ommo... uri captain daebakk.. always give a strong and amazing perspectif.. neomu chotta.. love u more :wub:  it's made me feel stronger to stay in this ship.. n he must be know that in here we are always support n ready to fight too alongside with him n jieuni.. n be more wise n mature shipper who always want uri OTP happy with whatever their decide.. 

• Like 20

24 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

NB usually only tranleted the bad comments from NATE, and NATE is known as HATE!!! The place of those uglies haters!!!! If u curious and wanted to read NB, just prepare ur heart hehe.. 

No thanks I had enough! But I can't help but wonder how a so fragile girl like JE can swallow so much poison. Incredible! Now, more than ever, I'm happy that she has a so "close colleague" to support her.

• Like 24