[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

It's the same article which I was translated before. It's exactly the same, article by Starnews. It's not LJG said it by himself, but his agency who said that. I think it's a good move to shut all the rumors about them.

Reveal hidden contents

Lee Joon Gi, IU are dating? They are just colleague (Official Statement)

Official statement about Lee Joon Gi and IU dating rumor "These two people are only colleague"

On January 24th, Namoo Actors staff told Starnews "Although we thought there's no use we mentioned IU and Lee Joon Gi dating rumor, but on LJG SNS, there are a lot of comments "Please these two are dating".

Then "Lee Joon Gi and IU are colleague who working together on SBS Drama "Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo", they are close colleague, so please don't misunderstand about it".

Also, Namoo Actors staff said "Because of their great chemistry on drama, I think it's the reason of this misunderstanding. Lee Joon Gi is the type who are also friendly and take care of other actors and actress. IU and Lee Joon Gi are only colleague"

On January 23, IU and Jang Kiha broke up after 4 years of dating. After these two people break up, people put a lot of interest to Lee Joon Gi and IU. IU and Lee Joon Gi visited each other concert in Taiwan and showed off their friendship. On last SBS Drama Awards, Lee Hwi Jae said these two are suspicious "Are you two dating? I will be suspicious about it" and creating controversy.

While IU and Lee Joon Gi acted together on SBS Drama "Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo" and received love from public.

Thank you so much! That's the reason I really dislike Netizen Buzz page. We are blessed with your presence here. :) 

• Like 23

6 hours ago, ellebanana said:

Just want to admit something (actually I am embarrassed to say it ^_^)

This morning when I drove my car, I listened IU's song ft High4. When I was heard it, I cried!!! Ahaha.. How shameful!  This is sooooooo not mee!!!!!! 

A little of song lyrics :

There’s no need to walk along in spring time
But once, I want to make some memories that everyone wants to keep in minds for a long time
The cherry blossoms that are falling doesn’t mean the end but the beginning of spring
Actually, these days I think of the old days
Even walking makes me nostalgic
I wonder if I can feel that again,
Then you know what

Everyone but me is in love, singing spring songs
Flowers are blooming before my eyes
I want to hear something else
Not the story that will just sweep through

Not spring, love or cherry blossom

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

HOT HOT OPPA!!

Kyaaaa... JG IG post so HOT!!! SEXYYYYY 

He want to kill us with his sexiness 153.gifoh no!!! He drive me crazy.. I'M DEAD

Is it sign that he's cooling down or what? We need investigation team gathering @riuenu to give analysis :D

• Like 20