[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

37 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Where I can find the "We're just friends... rumors have no merit to even mention" statement supposedly made by LJG?

* taken for the netizen buzz article title, whose comments aren't worthy of being presented in this nice tread. 

If it is true... Honestly, it feels good that he publicly admits being a friend of her.

Chingu..if u click the title in that trashy article, you will see that it is from the same article that our chingu @starcandy0516 had translated.  Am I not mistaken? So I believe there's no confirmation on that article from JG itself but from Namoo?? As usual, that trashy site just mistranslated it for clicks, the same thing that she has been doing on all Jieun's articles, on which only the negative are translated while the positive was not.  So I believe it is not something worth reading at all as it will be a waste of our energy and time..lol.

• Like 24

about statement denying dating rumor was it only come from namoo? or loen also?

is it really also jg himself denying it? why not denied it from SAF when LHJ asked the question just like the doctor's couple did? hmm... 

was it the comments/situations in SK that bad to make namoo made a statement? i thought everything was ok (based from what i read here forgot which one the pages were too many lolz) cmiiw 

hope this situation does not make je&jg drifting apart :huh:

• Like 18

On 1/23/2017 at 6:50 PM, Diana Blanche said:

If he gave up to go to the RE premiere in LA, this is really a bomb. Think of it that Mila and Paul probably would have waited for him. And not only them. I think he has a lot of fans in the US who have been expected for him to come. Busy schedule? I don't think it would be kept him away from his fans from US. I can't believe it! My delulu mind tells me that he felt the need to be near the JE to support her.

Busy? BUSY? It's freaking Hollywood. It's ur chance to go international! (Even as supporting role. Bcs landing a role in Hollywood movie is truly a long, painstakingly difficult process, especially for those who aren't western). And someone wrote here that his name is already registered in the list. Which means that it's part of the schedule.

Which is why that reason sound really off to me.

• Like 22