[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

24 minutes ago, Weird Hobbit said:

Just wanna repost the BTS of the rain scene (jump to 1:50) ... :wub:

(Credits to JGFamily FB)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02PrOTTiHhQTVVlT2xEUmRES3c/view 

See that...how can someone so playful, attentive & sweet, always keeping close during that particular BTS, be suddenly distant during their "July" cosmo shoot. 

And as just this moment this song is playing-on, in my playlist hahahaha..i am doomed..hahha

Spoiler

Oh I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger

I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together

You give my life direction
You make everything so clear

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crushing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
I've been running round in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm following you, girl
'Cause you take me to the places
That alone I'd never find

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

Greetings fellow shippers

Wanted to drop by to congratulate you on the news, breakups are sad, but if they were on/off for sometime then its just better to break-up

I watched the show just after it ended, and was devastated with the ending, I truly didn't think much of them outside the show, but nevertheless was always happy when I saw them together at the awards and when they attended both concerts, and when I just heard the news on twitter I immediately thought of you shippers

Hey Hi!! Thanks for dropping by!! And thanks for dropping us your kind comment :blush:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, larinalove said:

sometimes when it doesn't work out it's best to let it go.

6 minutes ago, larinalove said:

I feel more at ease shipping her with LJG

Exactly, chingu.. *high five* *fist bump* 

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

GAME PLAN:

From what I've observed so far, these are the most frequently seen comments that we need to clarify:

IU cheated on K with Joon Gi.
IU did NOT cheat on K with Joon Gi or anyone else. She is NOT that kind of a person and neither is Joon Gi. IU and Joon Gi are very close friends that communicate on a frequent basis.

Joon Gi crossed boundaries with IU.
Joon Gi is a very friendly individual with some Western tendencies and behavior. This does NOT mean he has crossed any boundaries with IU while fully being aware of IU's previous relationship status. They became very close friends during the time they filmed SHR and have continued to keep in touch.

Joon Gi is the reason for IU's break up.
Only the parties involved know best on why their relationship did not work. Do not start baseless rumors and mar someone's clean reputation. If Joon Gi and IU have feelings for one another, they will move at their own appropriate pace. Do not boldly speculate such a scenario and damage/hurt Joon Gi and IU.

Joon Gi's skinship makes IU uncomfortable.
Joon Gi and IU are very close friends. They have both initiated frequent skinship with each other and are very happy to be such close friends. There is no awkwardness or discomfort from either parties, so please do not insinuate that they do not respect each other's personal space or imply anything negative about their interactions.

--

Remember, Stargazers, we have ALWAYS shipped with respect. We respected K, we respected their relationship, we respected IU, and we respected Joon Gi. Everything we have commented on and seen is the exact same that everyone else sees. We have fabricated NOTHING. Unfortunately, we are not getting the same respect back, so it is up to us to clear the air, as @meahri_1 said.

Please speak up in defense of IU and/or Joon Gi on social medias (Twitter, IG, FB, etc) and on various news sites (Soompi, AKP, NB, Koreaboo, etc.) We must NOT let doubters, antis, haters, etc. to spread false rumors about JoonU and tarnish their reputation. We are representing Uaenas, Hajunse, and Stargazers that SUPPORTS THEIR STARS and LET'S THEM LIVE THEIR OWN LIVES. We do NOT attempt to or WANT to control them.

Support is very important right now. Please show IU and Joon Gi know we are their military, their army, their guards against all of these baseless allegations!

Roger that cap!! On the GO now.... 단결 !!

• Like 23