[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Watching the photo of Rain with Kim Tae Hee, IU and LJG really have that soon to be married aura. :tongue:

------

EDIT: @latinoona I am from Panama. I am speaking in english because I think is not allowed to speak in other languages here in Soompi. :)  

@aimwannie Galaxy song is really good... I have heard other songs of that girl duo and are really good. Recommended.  

• Like 18

Leaked kiss.. me too waited for it so much! Now I'm sure it was a rehearsal of forced kiss, thanks to @Gabi Bros I finally have explanation of why collar was black)) BUT in my heart this kiss happened after candle was blown, coz it's so intimate and mutual :wub: Do you remember z-Hera interview where she said her kiss scene with BaekHyun was filmed several hours? I can only imagine how many hours JG&JE spent kissing and touching each other! How not to fall in love after that? This is one of the reasons why I can't hate PDnim, even he's sooo mean to fans :D

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, eunki said:

Leaked kiss.. me too waited for it so much! Now I'm sure it was a rehearsal of forced kiss, thanks to @Gabi Bros I finally have explanation of why collar was black)) BUT in my heart this kiss happened after candle was blown, coz it's so intimate and mutual :wub: Do you remember z-Hera interview where she said her kiss scene with BaekHyun was filmed several hours? I can only imagine how many hours JG&JE spent kissing and touching each other! How not to fall in love after that? This is one of the reasons why I can't hate PDnim, even he's sooo mean to fans :D

After all PD nim was the one who decided IU and LJK to be the main couple. :lol: He did a good thing. Still, to be honest I don't want my Moon Lovers' cast to work with KKT again. Sorry PD. 

-------

I know many hate SBS...but what I like of SBS is the ammount of BTS they give. IU's other dramas were with KBS and I never see nothing like this ammount of BTS.

Thanks to the BTS, we were able to see how wonderful was IU and LJG relationship offscreen. SBS did mistakes, but after all the deleted scenes weren't their fault. :) 

• Like 17

Annyeonghaseyo!

Hi, I'm newbie here. I have been lurking since Dec but I decided to delurk. My blood boiling after read the news "I'm IU's boyfriend" waeeee???!!! How dare reporter put such a cheap topic like that:angry:! I'm still learning about Jieun and what made me feel sad was Jieun statement at Seoul concert "I had insomnia and bulimia in 2014". Whatttt? How come???!!! It was supposed  to be her happiness periode since her album in top chart and crown her as 'all time chart leader':(. Why bulimia? Why insomnia? Why she always said lack confidence? I always think she need someone to support her to gain confidence.

I didn't hate Voldy, I just... One my big question about him is 'WHERE ARE YOU?'

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN SHE NEED YOU??? Everyone had dark periode, I had too even if it needed couple months to recovering but with someone we love and trust we can through without falling to psychological disorders. What kind of relationship did Jieun-Voldy have in 3 years? I'm so curiousss *mianhae* I must spill it out from my chest. I knew Jieun is tough girl and she's survival. But knowing she is hurt, I'm hurt too.

About leaked kiss scene:

if it's supposed to be forced kiss why JG-Jieun face position in the same alignment. It's like Jieun sat in JG lap :D. If it does forced kiss since Jieun shorter, JG position should be slightly hunch and Jieun face slightly up. Hehe... Or maybe they practicing forced kiss like mutual kiss since they comfy each other. Practice make perfect right?!

Before I leave, I want to say thank you for all stargazers here. You really made my day and amaze me with your investigation, analysis, fanfics, photo collages, FMV etc. I wish I can spazz with you but my english isn't good enough. Hope I don't break the rule here and sorry for my long ranting. 감사합니다!

• Like 24

28 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

IU shared a glimpse of her concept for her next album at her fan meeting last year. Here is the video for those interested.

The concept this time will be from Chibi Maruko-chan.

Really excited for her come back this year :w00t:

This is why I love IU so much.. bcs she's a musical genius, she always have unique concept for her album.. and i really love her ChatShire album cz it's her first album with her as producer, composer, songwriter, singer.. :wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Watching the photo of Rain with Kim Tae Hee, IU and LJG really have that soon to be married aura. :tongue:

@aimwannie Galaxy song is really good... I have heard other songs of that girl duo and are really good. Recommended.  

yeah~~ cannot help but imagine LJG and LJE like them. 

i never heard the other since now im listening to galaxy and memorized it. 

31 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I found it in IG, seriously I laughed so hard when I saw this video.. LJG is so cute lol

Cr to IG owner

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. i've seen this. what a dorky cutie. 

anyway, as JE's new fan, i will support her new album.. chibi maruko chan was my favorite childhood (till now) cartoon.. so i was excited and curios on how she gonna do it. 

• Like 13

@aimwanie thank you chinggu :blush:, will working on part 6 later and update.

@starcandy0516 thank you, for the translation and confirmation, you are jjang!!

@shrvirus welcome aboard chinggu, once you delurk, stay and lets have fun ship ride together

@NoonaE JG is amazing and hardworker, seriously to keep his image clean.... is never been easy. One of his star qualities. 

• Like 12

@shrvirus Welcome to the thread! Please continue sharing your thoughts.

That is precisely the question I want to ask him, where were you or what were you doing to help her at that time? He has mentioned her name so many times to make us believe that they are together but where was he when she needed him the most?

Regardless of him, I hope you enjoy your stay with us on the ship.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

@aimwanie thank you chinggu :blush:, will working on part 6 later and update. 

Your new fan is heree.. ~wave. Patiently waiting for the update :D

32 minutes ago, jen459 said:

My sentiments exactly! JE truly deserves someone who will brighten, support, and make her shine.  And we know who that is! :D

They are like yin and yang, complete each other :heart:

1 hour ago, shrvirus said:

Before I leave, I want to say thank you for all stargazers here. You really made my day and amaze me with your investigation, analysis, fanfics, photo collages, FMV etc. I wish I can spazz with you but my english isn't good enough. Hope I don't break the rule here and sorry for my long ranting. 감사합니다!

I think your english is a lot better than mine.. Hehe.. Lets lurk together and hoping someday our chant will come true :)

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@NerinaC please tagged me when u have an update ok chingu ya.. kekekeke..

That can't promise you... my account have strange glitch on tagging as you can see on my last message the only one that I can tag was starcandy lol. But I will try

30 minutes ago, ellebanana said:

Your new fan is heree.. ~wave. Patiently waiting for the update :D

O.o fan? You are making me blush lol, X.X I dont deserve a fan yet, since I am just a newb writer. But thank you :flushed:, will try to do better writing too on next update

• Like 15

oohhhh GOD I NEED SOHAE COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT FOR SPECIAL VALENTINE EDITION!!! 

Please Chief Editor-nim from huge Magazine like Cosmoolitan, Maire Claire etc... please bring them together again! I believe the magazine with IU&LJG as a cover will be sold out in minute! hhehheeee :blush:

• Like 23

56 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

oohhhh GOD I NEED SOHAE COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT FOR SPECIAL VALENTINE EDITION!!! 

Please Chief Editor-nim from huge Magazine like Cosmoolitan, Maire Claire etc... please bring them together again! I believe the magazine with IU&LJG as a cover will be sold out in minute! hhehheeee :blush:

RT THIS THOUSAND TIMES. That cosmo and teaser poster shoots certainly aren't enough! :bawling:

• Like 16