[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Even without crumbs as our bakers are missing in action, we still need to do our daily routine -

speaker phone leafOur daily chant!

Facebook cake emoticon  1. JoonGi to give us cake or crumbs during his FM in HK

(This is not a chant but a wish - that IU will be his guest in his HK FM and sing Good Day because he said in Taiwan that he will save the song for next time, and anyway media is calling it FAN SERVICE. He wouldn't want to disappoint his HK fans.:D:sweatingbullets: Ok, I admit, I am getting greedy.)

PC Facebook EmoticonA pair of hands clapping.2. Long-awaited news to be released soon 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

Warning sign emoticon for FacebookNo entry emoticon3. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds unless IU makes a cameo as the woman he falls in love with

Magnifying glass emoticon  4. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together very soon and baker traitor HJH and photographer Hanna to drop some crumbs

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

Facebook Music Note Emoticon  Emoticon of radio5. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

Camera EmojiFacebook TV Emoticon 6. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

Movie emoticonClapper board7. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017 or 2018

Satellite8. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

Zzz EmoticonMoon EmoticonStar EmoticonLip Mark Emoticon9. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

Guitar emoticon for FacebookMusic Notes Emoticon10. IU to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

and our ultimate wish, the reason why we are all here patiently waiting

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! Wedding emoticon

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

• Like 22

@caramelovers07 Chinggu! I love your commitment! How did you manage to respond to each post without getting dizzy? There's so many good posts I want to reply to but can't keep up. 

Now that we have less and less crumbs to munch on maybe instead of our ship's pool lounge we are going to be in the board room intensely discussing our delulu analyses with each other. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

@caramelovers07 Chinggu! I love your commitment! How did you manage to respond to each post without getting dizzy? There's so many good posts I want to reply to but can't keep up. 

Now that we have less and less crumbs to munch on maybe instead of our ship's pool lounge we are going to be in the board room intensely discussing our delulu analyses with each other. 

I think we should let our investigators find the clues while we relax at the pool lounge.LOL Hopefully come Sunday, we may have some crumbs to feast on.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

So I ended up writing a fanfiction.... lol, still in early first short chapter... "dillema" kinda my source of idea. But I wrote it from Ji Eun pov. 

It is my first ever fan fiction.... sooo if it is not good I am so sorry lol (plz if the timeline of the story r wrong, remind me. Thank you)

Reveal hidden contents

It has been almost a month since the filming ended. But she can't help herself thinking about him. She tried to reason herself that what made her felt this way was hae soo feelings, a leftover. She needed to shake it off. It was over, it is just an act, an amazing one that is for sure, but still only an act. He managed to pull her out of her cocoon, pushed her to a new level of acting that she never experienced before. Is not like she never been acting with great sunbaes, she was lucky to meet with some great actors and actresses before meeting him. Still there was something about him that made her felt as if she was freed. She loved their time  discussing their scenes, how he would always spared his time to give her some suggestions, how he would be so open to receive her opinions, how he seemed so humble even though he is a sunbaenim, and how he tried his best to take care of her... 'Well he took care everyone on the set', she tried to reason herself that she was not that special to him. 
Lee Ji Eun huffed hard, tried to clear her mind of a certain guy. She shook her head as hard as she could as if that would help her stop thinking about him. Her phone suddenly vibrated, a message came. 
"Let's meet up, I missed you. How about dinner tomorrow? I hope you dont have any schedule. We haven't seen each other for awhile now." She smiled while reading the message, Ki Ha oppa... has been missing her. She replied the messaged quickly, stating that she has been missing him too and  she agreed on the date. "Pick me up after the photoshoot oppa?" He agreed on it. Lee Ji Eun smiled, excited to meet her boyfriend. But somewhere inside her heart whispered that something has changed, she didn't realize it... yet.

The photoshoot started, meeting everyone was always a joy to her. After 6 months of filming they have become close, so it was like a happy reunion. Everyone jokes and laugh, it was a fun session. She didn't even feel that she was working at all. But something changed, his behavior changed and she didn't like it. He still has that friendly smile and jokes around, but for some reason she felt that he made a wall between them. She didn't like it at all, even when they have their session, he was there but again she couldn't help to feel the wall he made between them. She even pulled his collar to get his attention and his wig at group pictures, he smiled, laughed and made jokes with her but something definitely off. She hated it, she missed him. 'What?! You missed him? Get a grip Ji Eun! He is not wang so and you are not hae soo.' She scolded herself in a whisper. Then he showed up, her 3 years long boyfriend, politely bowed to the crew n cast, waved at her with that kind smile. She felt so bad, for letting herself to think about the other guy. 
"You are early." She said a little over excited.
"Yep, I want to see you work. Is the photoshoot done?"
"It is done, next I need to do some interviews. But we are on 30 minutes break. You got to wait like an hour or more, is that okay oppa?" 
He just nodded and smile.
"Oh how about I introduce you to everyone?" Ji Eun clapped her hand feeling happy with the idea. 
"Sure, I guess." He smiled awarkly.
So they went around and she introduced him to everyone. Including him, her Wang So, Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim. There was a strange spark of tense atmosphere suddenly around, Joon Gi oppa whio usually friendly with everyone, for some reason smiled without reaching his eyes when she introduced Ki Ha oppa to him. He quickly said he was tired and would like to go to his dressing room to prepare for their interview. And it got worse... on finger talk interview Joon Gi Oppa solemnly quiet, the wall between them had become higher than before, he even made sure to sit as far as he could from her. Which was kinda an ironi since they were sitting next to each other. She couldn't help to glance at him, worried, confused and sad at the same time. She missed him... even though she knew it was probably Hae Soo feelings. 

Thanks chinggu! Keep at it. Maybe a POV from JG next? This delulu heart is having a JoonJi withdrawal these days. Miss them lots and this helps somehow 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I think we should let our investigators find the clues while we relax at the pool lounge.LOL Hopefully come Sunday, we may have some crumbs to feast on.

Hope you are right chinggu! I am taking out my drum while joining you for our daily chant. Actually, even if there's no crumbs, I will be happy with a confirmation of JEs status (single or not) so I can take a chill for a bit. 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, NerinaC said:

So I ended up writing a fanfiction.... lol, still in early first short chapter... "dillema" kinda my source of idea. But I wrote it from Ji Eun pov. 

It is my first ever fan fiction.... sooo if it is not good I am so sorry lol (plz if the timeline of the story r wrong, remind me. Thank you)

Reveal hidden contents

It has been almost a month since the filming ended. But she can't help herself thinking about him. She tried to reason herself that what made her felt this way was hae soo feelings, a leftover. She needed to shake it off. It was over, it is just an act, an amazing one that is for sure, but still only an act. He managed to pull her out of her cocoon, pushed her to a new level of acting that she never experienced before. Is not like she never been acting with great sunbaes, she was lucky to meet with some great actors and actresses before meeting him. Still there was something about him that made her felt as if she was freed. She loved their time  discussing their scenes, how he would always spared his time to give her some suggestions, how he would be so open to receive her opinions, how he seemed so humble even though he is a sunbaenim, and how he tried his best to take care of her... 'Well he took care everyone on the set', she tried to reason herself that she was not that special to him. 
Lee Ji Eun huffed hard, tried to clear her mind of a certain guy. She shook her head as hard as she could as if that would help her stop thinking about him. Her phone suddenly vibrated, a message came. 
"Let's meet up, I missed you. How about dinner tomorrow? I hope you dont have any schedule. We haven't seen each other for awhile now." She smiled while reading the message, Ki Ha oppa... has been missing her. She replied the messaged quickly, stating that she has been missing him too and  she agreed on the date. "Pick me up after the photoshoot oppa?" He agreed on it. Lee Ji Eun smiled, excited to meet her boyfriend. But somewhere inside her heart whispered that something has changed, she didn't realize it... yet.

The photoshoot started, meeting everyone was always a joy to her. After 6 months of filming they have become close, so it was like a happy reunion. Everyone jokes and laugh, it was a fun session. She didn't even feel that she was working at all. But something changed, his behavior changed and she didn't like it. He still has that friendly smile and jokes around, but for some reason she felt that he made a wall between them. She didn't like it at all, even when they have their session, he was there but again she couldn't help to feel the wall he made between them. She even pulled his collar to get his attention and his wig at group pictures, he smiled, laughed and made jokes with her but something definitely off. She hated it, she missed him. 'What?! You missed him? Get a grip Ji Eun! He is not wang so and you are not hae soo.' She scolded herself in a whisper. Then he showed up, her 3 years long boyfriend, politely bowed to the crew n cast, waved at her with that kind smile. She felt so bad, for letting herself to think about the other guy. 
"You are early." She said a little over excited.
"Yep, I want to see you work. Is the photoshoot done?"
"It is done, next I need to do some interviews. But we are on 30 minutes break. You got to wait like an hour or more, is that okay oppa?" 
He just nodded and smile.
"Oh how about I introduce you to everyone?" Ji Eun clapped her hand feeling happy with the idea. 
"Sure, I guess." He smiled awarkly.
So they went around and she introduced him to everyone. Including him, her Wang So, Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim. There was a strange spark of tense atmosphere suddenly around, Joon Gi oppa whio usually friendly with everyone, for some reason smiled without reaching his eyes when she introduced Ki Ha oppa to him. He quickly said he was tired and would like to go to his dressing room to prepare for their interview. And it got worse... on finger talk interview Joon Gi Oppa solemnly quiet, the wall between them had become higher than before, he even made sure to sit as far as he could from her. Which was kinda an ironi since they were sitting next to each other. She couldn't help to glance at him, worried, confused and sad at the same time. She missed him... even though she knew it was probably Hae Soo feelings. 

It is goooodddd :D

The story can relieves my feeling of how much I miss them. Waiting for the update (wink.. wink..) 

• Like 9

it's lil bit out of topic.. but im happy for both of them, JW is one of my fav K Actor and BoA is one of my fav singer too (ofc my fav of the favs is IU hhehhe).. the new Powerful Couple.. congrats!

and who's the next? I really praying hard that our JoonU will be the next XD
please God granted our wish.... amen...:)

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
and who's the next? I really praying hard that our JoonU will be the next XD

please God granted our wish.... amen...:)

Seems like random coupling is more likely to occur compared to co-stars actually ending up dating each other. I was mildly shipping him with Moon Chae Won before. Also glad that public dating is becoming more and more acceptable in Korea. Congrats to the happy couple! 

Im learning patience these days but if JE is still dating Voldy I will be so confudoodledly mind boggled after all the feels I've absorbed from JoonJi the past two weeks.

BBJX wish come true

• Like 15

Just now, meeibe16 said:

woahhhhhh!!!!!!!! I wish I live in SG :(

It's GREAT that he's stopping over in Singapore. He has many fans in S.E.A. and it's still not too late for fans in this region to book tickets and fly over to Singapore!  The event will be held at Sentosa Golf Club....I'm guessing he could be staying at one of the luxury hotels in the island resort :wink: Nice location with scenic views! 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Im learning patience these days but if JE is still dating Voldy I will be so confudoodledly mind boggled after all the feels I've absorbed from JoonJi the past twi weeks.

BBJX wish come true

I have doubt they are still dating, just like our chingu @starcandy0516 said the whole time, the rumor abt their breaking up is already heard in Korean Community, so let's just pray hard for the best hhehheee 
and our chingu @starcandy0516 is trustworthy :D

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I have doubt they are still dating, just like our chingu @starcandy0516 said the whole time, the rumor abt their breaking up is already heard in Korean Community, so let's just pray hard for the best hhehheee 
and our chingu @starcandy0516 is trustworthy :D

I know right? Skinship like that isnt possible if one or both parties are already spoken for. No way, no how

• Like 16

5 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Thanks chinggu! Keep at it. Maybe a POV from JG next? This delulu heart is having a JoonJi withdrawal these days. Miss them lots and this helps somehow 

It is still the beginning... the pov from JG is already done by one of the chinggu here. The one that actually give me inspiration. Thank you will try to write more

2 hours ago, ellebanana said:

It is goooodddd :D

The story can relieves my feeling of how much I miss them. Waiting for the update (wink.. wink..) 

Thank you for the support hahaha tho I am nothing like the other chinggu that has written lots of fanfic, I will update as soon as I can.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, namielovesanime said:

Have you seen this? Lee Joon Gi is coming to Singapore on 4th March 2017!!! 

Hurry, grab your tickets if you are coming to this part of Asia :) 

http://www.apactix.com/events/detail/hsbc-womens-champions-2017

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just when I am away on exchange!!!!!!!!! UGH I'm so sad right now......:bawling:

• Like 10