[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, jiyue said:

Oh my @riuenu, do you know what's that magazine called? Is it "China Times Weekly"? Asking because I can't read Chinese and better make sure. I'd really like a copy  :o:wub:

what written on the magazine is call China Time Weekly...I dont have the physical magazine with me...just sharing from my line chingu and the tweet I found in tweet, I guess it should be China Times Weekly...

C2C3JunVIAEEJxC.jpg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@kriswu I have been sharing some random thoughts with @akinahana89 and @chi13lou after observing how both Joongi and Jieunie were received at each other's events. If you take into consideration the KNet commentary that @starcandy0516 shared with us also...it truly does seem, at least to me, like they both will eventually win over more of their fans and perhaps even gain new ones. All because they, together, are truly such a charming and adorable couple. I can't remember the last time chemistry was that obvious between two celebrities. It's hard not to want to root for them and wish them well as a couple.

Anyway, if our wishes and chants are answered and they do come out as a real couple, I truly think they have the potential of being an EXTREMELY popular one. I base this all on their interaction and how the outside world sometimes ceases to be a concern for them. Joongi -- with his popularity increasing once again and receiving so many more offers; and our extremely talented Jieunie, who can mesmerize you with her ballads -- I think they have what it takes to be the sweethearts of the SK entertainment industry. At least that's my humble opinion.

I absolutely agree with this! I've been observing and one thing I noticed in JG's fanmeetings, his fans scream really loud every time Wang So and Hae Soo's kiss scene plays on the screen while he's singing For You. This surprised me, made me really happy and I'm taking this as a good sign. I hope his fans are okay with Jieun, not just as his on screen partner but *coughs* off screen also. But in Jieun's concert, when she sang Three Inches of Heaven and their kiss scene shows, Ueanas were just pretty chill. ^_^ What do you think about this chingu?

Although our chingu @starcandy0516 only translated the positive(?) comments... I don't know if the positive outweighs the negative ones. But I sincerely hope and pray that if ever they do come out and reveal they're in a relationship, the public will wish them well. Of course, there will always be haters but I'm crossing fingers that it will go smoothly. I'm just worried for Jieun. Anyways, we know that Joongi will take care of her. :wub:

HAPPY 600 STARGAZERS!! :heart:

• Like 17

I think that what happened today it's called fan-service. JG was very happy especially that Director Anderson said that those two (Mila and JG) will be cast together in other films of his. And nope, his behavior in front of Mila does not compare with his behaviour towards JE. As I can see almost all those skinship were initiated by Mila. Maybe Mila knows how MLSHR was perceived in Korea and she wanted to show to the koreans fans how much she appreciates him.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Interesting. IU quote this saying "If you love someone, you have to learn how to let go" :blink: Is this related to her FREEDOM?:rolleyes:

hahahahaha,this is the first thing I notice as well...cause out of no where, she just said that... yea, I guess...it is related to FREEDOM!! :D

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hey, welcome on board, hahaha, since that I am here, so just welcome you first...and enjoy your stay and spazz with us in this fast sailing ship...

Hahaha, just happen to come across this nicely sub encore youtube therefore share it here...

Thank you chingu,, 

I guess on the back stage,maybe oppa waited her, coz i think its not like IU as before,, always add more time to her fans hahaha

11 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I think that what happened today it's called fan-service. JG was very happy especially that Director Anderson said that those two (Mila and JG) will be cast together in other films of his. And nope, his behavior in front of Mila does not compare with his behaviour towards JE. As I can see almost all those skinship were initiated by Mila. Maybe Mila knows how MLSHR was perceived in Korea and she wanted to show to the koreans fans how much she appreciates him.

Definitely, I agree with u this is suitable called fan service,not before with jieun right? coz  his attitude really different no love in the air,, no giggles, no spark.. Just friend... 

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hahahahaha,this is the first thing I notice as well...cause out of no where, she just said that... yea, I guess...it is related to FREEDOM!! :D

Same like you guys,, i noticed that too, her words like out from the bottom of her heart, so honestly.. 

I pray that word to her EX not to wangso or our oppa,, 

• Like 13

Sooooo, guyss what any events that our OTP will be held again in the future?? For JG ssi, I think his nearest events will be his FM in Hongkong.

Screenshot_2017-01-14-00-07-41_com.andro

On 21st-23rd Jan, then on 25th there will be RE movie opening. Then for February there's no schedule yet announced. For JE's schedule, they haven't updated it yet since December. Sigh... She is indeed a ninja. LOL. But maybe she will stay low to prepare her comeback. Just heard she is doing song collaboration with Akmu titled Fried Egg's Dream. LOL, this girl...

Gonna check it out later!! LOL!!

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Cassy P said:

Happy 600th page everyone!

And I wanna share something I found ytd, but I don't know if anyone talked about it or not so I put it under spoiler tag ^_^

Yes Yes, super right..thanks for sharing..this is the first time I saw and came across this...

Let me add on to this...thanks HelloStargazers57....in her Taipei Concert...they mirror each other gesture as well..always loving this fan account post

So this is what, she mentioned back in 2013....when you subconsciously like someone who mirror your behaviour, just mirror what she do, she will subconsciously attracted to you...woah, really..Ji Mong...this is the only thing I thank you for..

Yes "Nothing is coincidence" kekekekeke

Edited by akinahana89
Don't quote images and videos!
  • Like 21

And oppa dun sleep? it is already near to KST 3am already...

Spoiler

is he really sleeping in the cold or living room? LOL, oops, just joking

Just now, ladybirdz said:

JG update instag..at what time oppaa..almost 3am korea time i guess..party somewhere?..haha..u must get double punishment from ur queen later...*while im not yet done back reading this thread..:sweatingbullets:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha....that what I posted above as well..just that...I have another thinking of why he is still awake 

• Like 18

Hiiii fellow stargazers, been lurking for a while and finally have the courage to post something..

uri oppa really look handsome today and I think he's really happy lately. As for Milla and JG I have no worries at all, I think he have a great relationship with the director and Milla. The director is Milla's husband by the way :D

And last but not least, nice to meet you all and thank you for all the chants and informations about our JoonU.. i will patiently wait for their wedding date <3

Edited by Mollydud
  • Like 20

46 minutes ago, Cassy P said:

Happy 600th page everyone!

And I wanna share something I found ytd, but I don't know if anyone talked about it or not so I put it under spoiler tag ^_^

Hide contents

Jieunie said this in 2013.. 

:rolleyes:

You can watch full video below, start at  49:04

And we have these too :wub:

(Actually she chose Ji Soo - 14th prince , not Nam Joo Hyuk :tongue:)

So, like Ji Mong said: "Nothing is coincidence", right? B)

OMMMMMMMOOOOOOOO!!!! D A E B A K!! DAEBAKKKKK CHINGU YAAA!! YOU FOUND GEMS FOR SURE!!! Wahhhh!! I'm speechless... So could I assume that she was confessing her attraction to JG? Since she was the one who follow his gesture first the most. Omoo!!! Omooo!! Great job chinguuu!! Thank youuu for sharing!! Soo could I assume she was trying to attract JG with act the same gestures as him? LOL!! Gotcha, JE ssii!! LOL!! So it was your true feeling back then!!

Edit: And tbh, she is already now THAT FACT, yet she still do it with JG. LOL. What sign is it? "Sometimes you'll suprised with something you said back then" really. Talk about "no COINCIDENCES". LOL. And even their last meeting, they still doing that?! LOL!! We could see they were imitating each other gestures!! Subconciously or conciously!! LOL!! So our analysis were not wrong at all, chingu yaaa!! JE herself, admitted and believed that facts!! LOL!!!

Edited by caramelovers07
Added statement in EDIT
  • Like 20

2 minutes ago, Mollydud said:

Hiiii fellow stargazers, been lurking for a while and finally have the courage to post something..

uri oppa really look handsome today and I think he's really happy lately. As for Milla and JG I have no worries at all, I think he have a great relationship with the director and Milla. The director is Milla's husband by the way :D

And last but not least, nice to meet you all and thank you for all the chants and informations about our JoonU.. i will patiently wait for their wedding date #delulu

Hello and welcome on board!! Hee Hee, stop been a silent lurker and start spazzing with us. So...did you finally created a soompi account just to spazz with us? Hee Hee

Yes, uri oppa really look handsome today, and I agree, he seem really happy lately, with smile that reach his eyes...maybe say, after SAF? Cause he already is damn good mood when he is on the way to Taiwan...

Anyway, nice to meet you too, and yea....since that you had create an account..please vote for our MLSHR casts...I will give post those link shortly. Hee Hee

3 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

HAHAHAHHA...  i guess so...as a reminder for next time..poor u..kekkkeke..:phew:

why poor me..I am not the one out...poor him u mean? HAHA!! Sleep well oppa, we love you :heart:

• Like 14

3 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

On 21st-23rd Jan, then on 25th there will be RE movie opening. Then for February there's no schedule yet announced. For JE's schedule, they hasn't updated it yet since December. Sigh... She is indeed a ninja. LOL. But maybe she will stay low to prepare her comeback. Just heard she is doing song collaboration with Akmu titled Fried Egg's Dream. LOL, this girl...

Gonna check it out later!! LOL!!

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote photos!
  • Like 20

Happy weekend and good night stargazers! :heart:

Our time is running short now...so stargazers, please keep voting for our hardworking MLSHR casts and our lovely OTP

To new stargazers, please note that you can use soompi account and line to vote for 24 times per day

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

• Like 15