[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@lanjung I don't think we should worry at all about JG's behaviour today :). Milla is from another culture and honestly I see the way she has treated JG so far is just like a close buddy/ younger brother. Today both Milla and Paul, her husband, spoke really highly of JG during the press conference- this is such a very good exposure & promotion for JG, especially because the event happened in his own country, Korea. As we know, this can get him the good future projects as well.

There might be a lot of 'skinships' going on, but if you pay attention closely to JG- while he's being fun and acting very friendly, you don't see the sparks and the affectionate gaze + gestures just like the ones he displayed while walking and being together with JE during SAF event B)

Anyway, happy 600 pages, stargazers! :wub:

24 minutes ago, lanjung said:

At last we reach to 600 pages ... 

I'm waiting for the"BiG Crumbs" that our Captain @akinahana89 had promised ...

I was so disapointed to see what happened today, JG acted so close, so much skinship with Milla even She with her husband!!!

What he intends to show with us, with media??? their friendship??? How about my Jieun??? 

Please help me to gain my mood ... I still hold tight with this ship but I need some drugs for my heart to get back my strong will ...

BBJX curse, please come true ... 

Still your shipping heart chinggu! 

Milla comes from an industry and country where such "skinships" are quite normal.  And if you look closely enough you should be happy actually because you can see the big difference with how he was with JE.  The vibes are different, his demeanor's different and the tenderness wasn't there.  Especially the special way he looks at LJE. He was just as happy with Milla but the feels are very different.  The said tenderness is reserved for his Queen!  Kyaaaaa!

@meahri_1  IT'S A TOTAL MISUNDERSTANDING AND TOTAL FRAME-UP CHINGGU!  The three stoogies namely @riuenu @aimwanie & @NerinaC are the real byeontaes and trying to frame-up this poor ahjumma!  I am sure they are out there looking for more pictures of JG to ogle and obsessed with!

• Like 21

Waaaaaaa, our Stargazers really amazing! I think just yesterday this thread reach 500 pages, and now it's 600 pages. Well done well done, hope our chant, wish, hope will come soon for our JoonU :heart: have a good night from my side of the world everyone :) saranghaeyooo :heart:

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Don't worry chingu, he was just doing his job and promoting the film with his good friend Milla. Their interactions were purely platonic. Let's compare the hugs:

Aaaand the actual husband and wife just to show it's all good

LOL!! Poor JG ssi!! (Let me quote your images again!!)

JUST GO MARRIED ALREADY!!! GO GRAB YOUR GIRL QUICKLY, DUDEEE!! LOL!! BETCHA HE MISS JE'S HUG SO MUCH!! 

Edit: Happy 600th pages btw, stargazers!!! Keep this thread ON FIRE!! Hope uri JoonU & daily chants BBJX CURSE/MIRACLE really comes true!! Fightin'!!! Love youuu aallllll!! *Kiss kiss*

Edited by caramelovers07
Added statement in EDIT
  • Like 24

10 hours ago, samtrocino said:

@mooncookies24 Before I went to this thread, I am lurking in the YT videos of the two of them. Then, I saw this video which I got curious about. And bammmm! I love her!!! Why? Because she's so cute on that bunny suit. For me, when they ask me what is "Aegyo"? I will answer them IU!!! Because she doesn't have to do those Aegyo moves because most of the time, her moves are so CUTE!!! I also remember in that show when she was sleeping then one of the hosts was waking her up. She startled just like a baby. That is why, I couldn't blame her fanboys to be so in love with her. Btw, this is out of topic, the bunny custom that she wore was the same with Jungkook of BTS when they dance for the Halloween special. I saw that in YT also when I read in the comments section that is why I got curious. He imitate/borrowed the custome worn by IU. 

This is too cute not to share!

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

LOL!! Poor JG ssi!! (Let me quote your images again!!)

JUST GO MARRIED ALREADY!!! GO GRAB YOUR GIRL QUICKLY, DUDEEE!! LOL!! BETCHA HE MISS JE'S HUG SO MUCH!! 

Get married so they can have free reign on scheduling their combined fan meets/concerts AND DOUBLE DATES WITH HOLLYWOOD COUPLES without CEOs and managers babysitting them Lol

• Like 15

Happy 600th page!

speaker phone leafCalling all JoonU shippers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of January 13, 2017)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

9/13 - 69.23% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

• Like 20

1 hour ago, lanjung said:

I told my friend once, about the brave expression on his father's face, that He feel proud of not only bcz of JG's fame ( He's already well-known about more than 10 years ago, his father should get familiar with that) but also the good news/ good girl he brought to show to his father..

That day was the date He become a true grown up person with strong will with a girl, that makes his father happy and proud. Every Parents, especially Those who have sons/daughters over 35 yrs old would love and happy to see their sons'/daughters's partner. I think this case seems very reasonable. :)) 

By the way, congrate for 600 pages, we must go quite far from beginning. I hope We'll always strong and have more crumbs to be feed every day, every month & every years, even after they are going to get married to each other. Sorry for flying too high with that delulu mode =)))

I agree and want to add some, that we all also knew Joon Gi ever said in kwave magazine about his relationship with his father, he's someone he can lean on and open up to, talk about anything with him ^^ so it seems Joon Gi already talked about Ji Eun to his father and brought him to meet his woman :wub: i want to believe that. 

About Milla, like other chingu said you don't have to worry...i seen in one of video, Joon Gi only give Milla his arm (formal way) and not like Ji Eun, he always want to grab and hold her hand just like couple do ^^ 

@meahri_1 no worries, thank youu for your post. Yes, let's hope we can see Ji Eun and Joon Gi in right event for them to appear together again.

Yeaayy! we reached 600 pages Stargazers!! and i think @riuenu and gang who make this thread moves so fast :lol:  

• Like 16

7 hours ago, riuenu said:

P/S: hopefully our oppa still alive now...

Any Stargazers watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Starring 13th prince Nam Joo Hyuk)? Remember the episode where Bok Joo and Joon Hyung start secretly dating and Joon Hyung gets dragged into a blind date. Bok Joo catches him in the act and sends him a death threat via text message, "You die. I'll kill you. Finish in five minutes." And Joon Hyung basically craps his pants on the spot. Think Jieun sent Joongi a similar text message?

brAs01I.jpg

source

• Like 14

4 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Here's a little something for our byeontae gang. I thought this might be appropriate after @Silvermaine's fanfic. The editing on both was done extremely well, and each succeeded in suggesting a very..ummm sexual undercurrent by just underscoring JoonU's existing chemistry -- focusing on the eyes, facial expressions, and touch. While it's true that editing can create the illusion of chemistry where there is none, what makes both of these videos so addicting is knowing these two truly are physically aware of one another.

Enjoy! I know some of you have already seen these, but they're worth re-watching.

4 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@meahri_1  AHAHAHAHAHAHA       SERIOUSLY????? :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS STARGAZERS FOR REACHING THE 600 PAGES MARK! 

May this ship continue to sail smoothly and safe from pirates and sea monsters! 

MANSE MANSE! 

love love love

:heart:

4 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@simplyme_crazyme LOL...I heard you were the newest recruit for the byeontae gang, chingu. I thought you would appreciate my gesture. :lol:

4 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Still your shipping heart chinggu! 

Milla comes from an industry and country where such "skinships" are quite normal.  And if you look closely enough you should be happy actually because you can see the big difference with how he was with JE.  The vibes are different, his demeanor's different and the tenderness wasn't there.  Especially the special way he looks at LJE. He was just as happy with Milla but the feels are very different.  The said tenderness is reserved for his Queen!  Kyaaaaa!

@meahri_1  IT'S A TOTAL MISUNDERSTANDING AND TOTAL FRAME-UP CHINGGU!  The three stoogies namely @riuenu @aimwanie & @NerinaC are the real byeontaes and trying to frame-up this poor ahjumma!  I am sure they are out there looking for more pictures of JG to ogle and obsessed with!

Dont deny...you are the first one who reply @meahri_1...and you are not the newest recruit...you are the one who start off this byeontae gang/squad with @aimwanie and me...

Anyway, thanks @meahri_1 for the videos! I will watch it later...just drop by to wish stargazers happy 600th page and saw @simplyme_crazyme trying her best to deny been in the byeontae gang..therefore..need to quote and clarify it LOL, before I go do the important stuff for my long abandoned fanbase

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I agree and want to add some, that we all also knew Joon Gi ever said in kwave magazine about his relationship with his father, he's someone he can lean on and open up to, talk about anything with him ^^ so it seems Joon Gi already talked about Ji Eun to his father and brought him to meet his woman :wub: i want to believe that. 

About Milla, like other chingu said you don't have to worry...i seen in one of video, Joon Gi only give Milla his arm (formal way) and not like Ji Eun, he always want to grab and hold her hand just like couple do ^^ 

@meahri_1 no worries, thank youu for your post. Yes, let's hope we can see Ji Eun and Joon Gi in right event for them to appear together again.

Yeaayy! we reached 600 pages Stargazers!! and i think @riuenu and gang who make this thread moves so fast :lol:  

hey hey hey, why like that...we are innocent...caring is sharing...so I just share what is appealing to our eyes right.:phew:

BUT, by the way, which gang u talking about...I got a confuse identity now LOL!! So, should I continue spamming or stop spamming...*scratching head*:huh:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, riuenu said:

Let's forget our imaginary scary Jieun and watch this cute Jieun instead

Credit to SG ❤ IU

Friendly bickering between Jieun and uaena during encore at 24 steps in Taipei

Its my first time to leave a message here after i just  a silent reader before,, but i wanna say thank to all of you guys and especially to our captain for create this forum, so everyday i get information about my lovely sohae/sosoo couple,, 

Thank for @riuenu share this video,

But i've notice after looked the video,

Her fans want her sing a T.T SONG, and i really surprise about jieun's aswer,,she say she never sing that song, but although i really like that song,,and she sing a bit by cute.. 

Its just coincidence too? On Fm lee joon gi always sing that song,,

Its very suspicious right?? 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 18

1 minute ago, rubi89 said:

Its my first time to leave a message here after i just  a silent reader before,, but i wanna say thank to all of you guys and especially to our captain for create this forum, so everyday i get information about my lovely sohae/sosoo couple,, 

Thank for @riuenu share this video,

But i've notice after looked the video,

Her fans want her sing a T.T SONG, and i really surprise about jieun's aswer,,she say she never sing that song, but although i really like that song,,and she sing a bit by cute.. 

Its just coincidence too? On Fm lee joon gi always sing that song,,

Its very suspicious right?? 

hey, welcome on board, hahaha, since that I am here, so just welcome you first...and enjoy your stay and spazz with us in this fast sailing ship...

Hahaha, just happen to come across this nicely sub encore youtube therefore share it here...

• Like 11

speaker phone leafIt's time for our daily chant!

1. JoonGi, IU and SHR to win in Soompi Award categories they were nominated in

2. Long-awaited news to be released soon

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds unless IU makes a cameo as the woman he falls in love with

4. Cake and crumbs from HJH, Hanna, their managers, stylists, band members and dancers

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

5. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

6. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together very soon

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

7. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

8. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017 or 2018

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

9. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

10. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

crazy monkey 147and our ultimate wish for 2017

BBJX curse/blessing, come true!

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

• Like 21