[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

So... JG had dinner with Milla & Paul tonight and he brought pigs feet instead of his date *cough JE cough* hahaha... :blink:

Anyway, it seemed more like a private dinner with some people related to their promotional events than a really personal level dinner.

Robert Holley commented, it seems like he's coming tomorrow and will do an interview there. I'm not really sure if JE or any MLSHR cast will come so I won't hope too much for any JoonU crumbs.

Hmmm... looking at Milla's description of JG on her post, how I wish we can add something like: and he's currently dating the cutest K-Pop queen.

Hahaha... *me and my never-ending delulu* :wub::phew:

OMG.......ROFL...... cheeky JG brought a plate of pig's feet to the dinner table ? Poor Milla looked quite freaked out in the clip, lol.

Pig's feet sure looks like an appetizer that Ji Eun-nie would happily gobble up. Remember how she ate raw innards in one of the variety shows ?

• Like 20

5 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

No, that man isn't Joongi's daddy. He didn't stay near his son in public during this FM trip.

That sns photo was posted by @eu_yiyu but already deleted on 25th Dec. I didn't know about any other dating rumour last year though.

Hello, stargazers.. I've been away from the thread due to my vacations including his Taiwan FM and semester is starting again. I'd like to assure you that his daddy came along with him to Taiwan!! I wanna scream.. I can't contain my excitement. He invited his dad only once to one of his fm after military discharge before.

Hmm, I doubt Jieun's statement of requesting him to take part as a special guest abruptly in hours. Both wore similar printed outfits.. They might have discussed together, and prepared to support each other. And no way Joongi's dad would come see his son's FM in overseas without his request. There might really have his reason to take his dad to Taiwan. What the reason could be..? Like he wanna introduce his ideal girl to his beloved dad off-screen..? It's kinda cute to imagine ^^

The interactions of JG and JE in all 3 events were really cute and there's no pretending in their closeness like for the sake fan service. I'm so glad how they use apportunities and revealed us their geniune in-love stares on each other during Taiwan events. TBH in my opinion, I think they are still close friends but that doesn't mean they have friendzoned. To me, just look like he is trying to make her being comfort around him first to take steps, kkk. 

PS. I hope he follows the route of his Two Weeks co-stars, his former leading lady Park Hasun and the 2nd male lead in the drama Ryu Soo Young. The drama also had an open ending but they've closed it off in real-life, heard their wedding is on 22nd this month. How dreamy for our Joongi amd Jieun too if they will be ended up showing their transcendent SoHae love through times :wub:

I've been too busy with real life and already too much to catch up here., Couldn't even post these past few days. Reading this, I almost choked while eating my meal. Daddy was present?! OMO!!!!! Why in Taiwan? Out of all FMs? I have more to backread so I don't know if LGJ's dad was present in other FMs too. Did they meet backstage? Cough cough... With JE? Whaaaa I'm too excited to read more pages. Thanks for this affirmation! :heart: 

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, junemoonstone said:

OMG.......ROFL...... cheeky JG brought a plate of pig's feet to the dinner table ? Poor Milla looked quite freaked out in the clip, lol.

Pig's feet sure looks like an appetizer that Ji Eun-nie would happily gobble up. Remember how she ate raw innards in one of the variety shows ?

You mean this chingu? Yes, she enjoyed this raw liver. Even the female host didn't want to try it. Hahaha.                                                 JG and JE would have a lovely time eating this while drinking "Lee-sul" (memories rush in). Oh dear. :heart::bawling:

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, junemoonstone said:

I remember. Like she just eat it and comment that it must be a fresh one and her guess is correct. Like the audience watched their fairy idol image shattered to pieces LOL. 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, mooncookies24 said:

Who are u??? A Shipper or just Fake Ueanas?? Someone Can Called Herself ueanas but not all can attitude like ueanas.. I am a fans..big fans of jieun and joongi..but dont dare to call myself ueanas..so feel funny to hear someone name her as ueanas yet not behave like ueanas..lol..THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD..JOONU THREAD..WE ARE WELCOMING EVERY JOONU SHIPPER..NOT SOME WEIRDO OR TERRORIST Who Tried to Drop Some Bomb..Hit and Run..

About the Kiha Attending the Jieun Seoul FM..Even The Real Ueanas Give the List of that..No Kiha Name.. Ueanas Never Lie..When Kiha attend 2 years ago..he was on list So if u can urself ueanas, u must know that

And Sorry we dont invite or welcoming Weirdo..This is Shipper Thread..

Hello Stargazers..This is For Our Happy Pill Today..Love U All..Have A Nice Day

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COME TRUE!!

@mooncookies24 Is the one who portray Court Lady Oh attended her concert? I don't when. She just mentioned in one of the Korean shows riding in some kind of car or taxi? She also mentioned LJG there but I couldn't understand Korean that is why can someone also translate it for me? Thank you.

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 10

38 minutes ago, junemoonstone said:

@Sharine Phinisia I am picking up so many crumbs from JG's KKTV press con. Anyone else noticed his response to the emcee's praise of him and IU at SBS Drama Awards? The emcee thought the backstage atmosphere was filled with love, kekeke. In response, JG kept Hmmmm-ing and kept nodding his head, neither refuting nor confirming. If it was purely about MLSHR, he would've said something like Oh yeah, we must project the right chemistry for the fans - keurucho, yeorobun ? Obviously he couldn't, at this point in time, say something else that might compromised his and IU's positions. So, really, the best way is to not answer, hahaha. 

By the way, I'm using "JG" because of how Milla Jovovich calls him and i thought it has a nice ring to the name - 'jay gee'. 

Which part chingu? Can you post the video here and which minute? ^^ I seen the video, but i only give attention when he gave Ji Eun message for her concert. Thanks!

• Like 11

7 hours ago, junemoonstone said:

@Sharine Phinisia I am picking up so many crumbs from JG's KKTV press con. Anyone else noticed his response to the emcee's praise of him and IU at SBS Drama Awards? The emcee thought the backstage atmosphere was filled with love, kekeke. In response, JG kept Hmmmm-ing and kept nodding his head, neither refuting nor confirming. If it was purely about MLSHR, he would've said something like Oh yeah, we must project the right chemistry for the fans - keurucho, yeorobun ? Obviously he couldn't, at this point in time, say something else that might compromised his and IU's positions. So, really, the best way is to not answer, hahaha. 

By the way, I'm using "JG" because of how Milla Jovovich calls him and i thought it has a nice ring to the name - 'jay gee'. 

Crumbs...?! *Twinkling eyes* I am not that observant compared to stargazers... So every pointers here and there just drive me crazy xp

6 hours ago, nita928 said:

How I wish the convo at JG's fanmeet is that HD as well... I even saw some that even higher in definition than this taken from the front seat... Xp

Edited by akinahana89
Do not quote videos!
  • Like 13

On 1/11/2017 at 4:20 PM, riuenu said:

ya, the Cosmopolitan shoot is so wasted...I love those photos tho....

I am laughing Joongi keeping her close and keeping fanboy hanuel out, he seem so awkward in the press conference...keep stealing stare at uri OTP as well...and Jieun totally didnt notice him too. But during the press conference..I still rmb oppa did hesitate awhile before talking to Jieun..

@riuenu, for me it seems that at the prwss conference both hanneul and baekhyun realized (or maybe just realized; i think jong hyun n kang hana already know) that iu really close to joon gi. because when baekhyun, joon gi, iu, n kang haneul being interviewed together, iu without realizing called joon gi as "opa" (though previoisly she call him sunbaenim) at that time hanneul and Baekhyun instantly change glance to each other. when iu being ask who is the prince that take care of her the most.  Ha-Neul seems fidgeting, i think he just naughty want to tease iu and his sunbaenim since probably he already senses something. Also when iu asked both hanneul and Baekhyun with "kuretjo? kuretjo?" they pretends to get jealous saying "yeaah, he take care all of us". and joon gi just laughing so hard hearing that. i think at that moment LJG and LJE closeness had become public secret of their felow drama casts. cmiiw

• Like 19

7 hours ago, lylunglinh said:

Hellu chingu yaaaa !!

finally i have to use my lappy to answer u guys :))) 

Thank for welcoming me here, i have been lurking time by time and read everyone post ^^ i enjoy so much. 

From my opinion after SAF and their CC. FM in Taiwan make me believe in our Delulu :))) the way they look at each other, their touch, their smile make my heart flutter :))) 

In Joongi FM his father came too;)) so my delulu mind that he want his father to see IU :))) normally when he finish his work he take his family on vacation but in Taiwan i see only his father came with him so i thought he came to see his daughter in law ( LOL forgive me if i was so excited =))) ) and forgive me because my english is bad =))) 

As you guys already know, our MLover has low rating so IU and Baekhuyn have been bash by anti fan that they ruind our drama . Poor them :( uri Jieun must sad . But LJG encoureage her so she can go to SAF with him , that made me move so much :xx 

let's keep our OTP and delulu mind on =)) i hope i can see they are getting marry 

Hello there! Welcome to our thread! Just fasten your safety jackets the this ship becomes a jet.:lol:

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

@mooncookies24 Is the one who portray Court Lady Oh attended her concert? I don't when. She just mentioned in one of the Korean shows riding in some kind of car or taxi? She also mentioned LJG there but I couldn't understand Korean that is why can someone also translate it for me? Thank you.

Yeah .. Woo Hee Jin came to IU's concert and uaena on IU gallery said they saw her. The one who made the list probably forget to put her name.

• Like 19

On 1/11/2017 at 5:42 PM, emerald_2 said:

@riuenu

Could it be...could it be? ?

Hide contents

They were having LQ "lover's quarrel"  during those times .. ha ha ha ... the delulu me :crazy:  cause how come they are so sweet again now recently? ha ha

maybe LJG and LJE realized that from the BTS, people can see their closeness and they become afraid/embarrassed and become ackwardly keep their distance during the press conf and photo session. hwuahahaha ... really happy for them. oh i pray hard for this couple to be real couple

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, uttarichen said:

hi guys~~ i dunno if someone had told and discussed about this or not, i just scrolled my IG few moments ago and found something that (maybe) related to JoonU *fufufufu* XD

btw sorry, i don't know how to post pict in here :"), so recently i found a post in @.ditha_wulan's IG about joongi oppa's song "NOW". Just knew that "now"in korean is 지금 (Jigeum). Then, i just realized that IU's name in IG is 이지금 (Lee Jigeum) :blink::blink: idk why i always see it as lee jieun before i saw that post.. so now everytime i listen to that song i feel like oppa mentions iu's name and that song is for her ahahahahaha just my imagination tho :phew: I'm still confused should i 100% ship them or keep support and hope the best for both of them ohohohoho ~ 

kekkekekeeke you make my delulu heart flying :D

• Like 14