[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

33 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hahahahahaha, its okay, I loving it...wait, am I indicating I loving been trolled? NO! HAHA!!

Its fun tho..just that my colleague is judging me, well, I can always blame it to my cold medicine, hee hee

LOL...its about time...eh..why you talk like u are his mother...LOL, oops, I mean, sister, sister

HAHAHAHA. admit it laaa! i will troll again in the future for u~~

LOL mother!! how come when he was 12 years older than me. but, having that bloody handsome as my son is not that bad. keke. im his angel remember~~~ kekekeke

6 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

What is the jacket LJE wearing again when she went to his Taiwan FM?

that was the hot topic back then. it kinda looks similar to the one JG wore but still.. no confirmation on that. one thing for sure, SHE COME BACK TO HER HOTEL WEARING ANOTHER JACKET.. 

• Like 9

Someone from Moon Lovers thread points out a gesture that's interesting to me...

dgjBMIIMAGKxd0924oM_rLPMT6jt-UAs3-moR2DTgNRLg8V4UFUbcNJ78BH8aYl6C3yah7wOLI2h4h5ZFnCt1WKKe4TcEMOYPtmL7hLe0ygg0C3OPZr0GAYxSLQvXdRewGokFaERorEGYZ_q2qFR178jZcDeXF-ftoPoUOka-p023VzYfZalmNEtVuEcNk35scYtQcH-FXZKnV6v9mc8UbHCdo3JHpau5745wS2Tf242iJNX6g7J6BtCuy0F-EZiVCTrDQgVCiD3l6kZbrHiPbYPWdJeTIgN0-x4gCchH6Hh6uvx4GrneNrNGRDa6V0_9PyV5pD6tPt3t_6Ehi0sWgqCDb_SlPJWL8sv173xRbyIkEzZeWPCNZQw8JlxakVpHy8cR_M-3Ugb5dT43GoIhfR9KEO13Kj1ZOnBKjLDEZDK3dmIK7KV22bCAuROSYpCfTZVjVPYFUtGb_H6-6yly0_rk8NQ3RS0IE4EHU2Xa38XeSU9spnlXm_cff9V2DKJrjrrE9kFaP6-63N6NOqNW7xVx-7Kj1rH9eG6vcWgquhkOZsh1nBktZvu62CVFFGcYV9M1oFzeHDylkjcZAHt4C5yHnkhWHSDl_brS7FPoFBpcfbZG7nop5rnSrHMb_xRkOtidKV8JtXznahCe7x_KZI7A_WWDWuFgau9lUVmwxxk2V0INabmlUXOCcX1rHT1JJrJRrJnZIVK=w1360-h683-l75-ft

We can see that she call him 'oppa' as she ask him to give her a short hug :grin: smh the pink mic was placed around the mouth so it can be heard if we pay closer attention. Ofc, ball of sunshine he is, he can easily earn the title 'oppa' from IU after 6 months filming :lol: 

My question is: I scan thru some info on it and got confused... does the honorific 'oppa' is strictly used to someone older than you or is it to be used affectionately to someone who you hold dear (as a friend)? and to all longtime fans, does IU call every man older than her (whether they were together on show once or work together for several times) 'oppa'? I just can't shake this out :phew:

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

I just need to recap on this... just curious (some of the dates i am not sure) :phew:

Timeline - MLSHR

Jan  8, 2016  - Script reading

Jan  27 - First filming day

July 1 - Last filming day

July 5 - Wrap up party

July 19 (?) - Cosmopolitan shoot

Aug 24 - Press conference

August 29 - November 1 (Airing of MLSHR)

*** In between Aug - November there are IG posts of them meeting up/ gathering together

December 3 & 4 - JE , JG concerts/ FM in Korea

December 31 - SAF awards night, New Year's Eve

Jan 7 - 9, 2017  - JE concert / JG FM  Taiwan

Hey @emerald_2, thanks for your timeline.....!!! <3

3 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

The reason on why i am recapping the timeline..

Because Jan 8, 2017 on his FM he still remember vividly the ways of JE during their filming which is more than 7 months ago?

This might have been detailed before already..But I'm just curious on some things too...

Hide contents

They ended filming July 1, and then JG & JE were quite okey during the wrap up party (they took a selfie together).

Come July 19 or 20 (? not so sure) - they seem distant during the Cosmo shoot, and finger-point interview (hmmmm???)

Then came Aug 24 - and they were okey again, remember JG holding her close and keeping HN out...LOL

Then i between Aug 29 - Nov they seem to meet often? though only three? were documented in their IG ?

The first  (while it was still airing) not sure of the date of IG Post -  JG and JE seating apart (the first time I saw JE in short hair) in their meet-up

The next - I think after it aired (Nov) JG & JE were seating now so close to each other in the group photo

And then that post Hong Jong Hyun about meeting up.. and those comments of JG on Hanna & JE photos.

There seem to be a pattern of fluctuating - pull and push - events between these two.

I do not know where to put that Voldy guy in this timeline of events...LOL

Either our oppa had very very wonderful and good memory, or she had been doing that often, during their very frequent meetout

Spoiler

The wrap up party selfie is love, and I prefer his hair here, alright, most ppl know I have some hair issue...tho I prefer the picture taken on 01st November, after his mini fan meeting..hahaha

ya, the Cosmopolitan shoot is so wasted...I love those photos tho....

I am laughing Joongi keeping her close and keeping fanboy hanuel out, he seem so awkward in the press conference...keep stealing stare at uri OTP as well...and Jieun totally didnt notice him too. But during the press conference..I still rmb oppa did hesitate awhile before talking to Jieun..

From the Cosmopolitan shoot to the press conference, I feel that Joongi is the one who is having some internal war within himself, cause Jieun attitude doesnt seem any different, he is the one, who seem like trying to keep Jieun out during Cosmopolitan shoot, please correct me if I am wrong.

As for the meetout..I think they only documented the mass meetout..with almost whole of MLSHR cast...whereas small little meetout, drinking session that oppa had been organising..if not of Mr HJH...we wun know it at all, Hong Jonghyun, I seriously loving u for that!!

Ya, I rmb the dinner where they seated apart...oppa seem like a grumpy man in the photo LOL, well, his smile really didnt reaches his eyes to me, as compared to the IG above hahahahahaha

I forgotten when they started those instaflirting..but I think is after the above IG, when Jieun cut her hair short right??

I can never understand the pull and push event, and those happen before SAF.

After SAF...we are going on expressway, high speed rail all the way!!!

and voldy...eh..sorry, I really dunno him well, and to be frank, I dun really care as well, so no comment.

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

What is the jacket LJE wearing again when she went to his Taiwan FM?

This is the jacket..she is wearing blue, and remember she is holding the leather jacket...

C14UHxLUoAAPBms.jpg

C14UG_zUsAAFe3-.jpg

This is the leather jacket she is holding, that she wore the previous night

C14UGFQUsAEz2-M.jpg

p/s: chingu ya, u really make me dug my gallery, as I havent organise them into folder yet LOL

• Like 16

1 hour ago, emerald_2 said:

I just need to recap on this... just curious (some of the dates i am not sure) :phew:

Timeline - MLSHR

Jan  8, 2016  - Script reading

Jan  27 - First filming day

July 1 - Last filming day

July 5 - Wrap up party

July 19 (?) - Cosmopolitan shoot

August 16 - JG, HN, JH filming Running Man 

Aug 24 - Press conference

August 29 - November 1 (Airing of MLSHR)

*** In between Aug - November there are IG posts of them meeting up/ gathering together

December 3 & 4 - JE , JG concerts/ FM in Korea

December 31 - SAF awards night, New Year's Eve

Jan 7 - 9, 2017  - JE concert / JG FM  Taiwan

If im not wrong the cosmo photoshoot is July 5, the same day with wrap up party... cmiiw chingudeul

• Like 16

@riuenu

Yes exactly, you know i realized i really do not get that "Cosmo" situation.

Because we all know during the filming as attested by the many BTS sweetness and closeness - those giddy, playful, happy, funny, sweet interactions specially during their "kisses" filming, JE birthday on set...playful JG batman cape covering JE, JG forgetting his lines and laughing, teasing her and having fun...

Then came that Cosmo shoot - it seems those happy times did not happen? what the...hmmm that will be really a great msytery.

Spoiler

I wonder if that one time JE was noticed to seem to have swollen eyes - appeared to have cried - sometime in June i think has something to do with that ?
But wait...even the last day of filming (remember the shadow-puppet scene)? I think it also included the scene where she nursed his arrow wounds - where there was that kiss and tight embrace that JG was jumping so happily about, if that was in July, they seem okey on last filming day...

Your observation that it might be JG who seems to have the inner struggle then, is really very interesting..hmmm.  it never occurred to me that it might be the case.

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

HAHAHAHA. admit it laaa! i will troll again in the future for u~~

LOL mother!! how come when he was 12 years older than me. but, having that bloody handsome as my son is not that bad. keke. im his angel remember~~~ kekekeke

that was the hot topic back then. it kinda looks similar to the one JG wore but still.. no confirmation on that. one thing for sure, SHE COME BACK TO HER HOTEL WEARING ANOTHER JACKET.. 

hahahahahahahahahaha, well, I STILL REFUSE TO ADMIT IT, yet, secretly liking it!

EH, I change to sister okay, sister, alright alright, angel angel hee hee

Anyway, I really went to dig my gallery, twitter and stuff..cause some of the HD picture, I save it at home in my lappy, my phone memory gonna burst soon..and yes, she came back with different jacket, till now, this hot topic still not been solve yet....and she is holding that leather jacket on hand without wearing it when she left hotel,

C1pN3pgUAAAAHdR.jpg

I think she is wearing it at TICC

and came back with this jacket

C1rKIRpUAAAVssg.jpg

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Someone from Moon Lovers thread points out a gesture that's interesting to me...

We can see that she call him 'oppa' as she ask him to give her a short hug :grin: smh the pink mic was placed around the mouth so it can be heard if we pay closer attention. Ofc, ball of sunshine he is, he can easily earn the title 'oppa' from IU after 6 months filming :lol: 

My question is: I scan thru some info on it and got confused... does the honorific 'oppa' is strictly used to someone older than you or is it to be used affectionately to someone who you hold dear (as a friend)? and to all longtime fans, does IU call every man older than her (whether they were together on show once or work together for several times) 'oppa'? I just can't shake this out :phew:

ya, I also think she called him Oppa, base on aurorarain GIF..cause she slow it down..if u see her mouth, u can figure out it is oppa...and now, I need to max up my phone vol and hear that Oppa when I finish work. Anyway, if count this oppa, she called Joongi oppa at least twice in that section, should I pull out aurorarain gif again, sorry to repost this tweet.

Oppa, this term in korean, it is pretty confusing for me, cause I think older man also oppa, boyfriend also oppa, someone who is very close also oppa, so, anyone, please enlighten us here. 

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

@riuenu

Yes exactly, you know i realized i really do not get that "Cosmo" situation.

Because we all know during the filming as attested by the many BTS sweetness and closeness - those giddy, playful, happy, funny, sweet interactions specially during their "kisses" filming, JE birthday on set...playful JG batman cape covering JE, JG forgetting his lines and laughing, teasing her and having fun...

Then came that Cosmo shoot - it seems those happy times did not happen? what the...hmmm that will be really a great msytery.

Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if that one time JE was noticed to seem to have swollen eyes - appeared to have cried - sometime in June i think has something to do with that ?
But wait...even the last day of filming (remember the shadow-puppet scene)? I think it also included the scene where she nursed his arrow wounds - where there was that kiss and tight embrace that JG was jumping so happily about, if that was in July, they seem okey on last filming day...

Your observation that it might be JG who seems to have the inner struggle then, is really very interesting..hmmm.  it never occurred to me that it might be the case.

haha, it is just my 2 cents of tot tho...cause it seem much like inner struggle to me, cannot be, cause he cut short his hair, and his behavior changes right?

Cosmo shoot, Joongi been too careful, I still dunno why, I pity much confuse as well. Yes, where did all the happy moment gone to. Or cannot be, those happy moment just belong to filming time and SoHae right..hahaha, oh man, the more I type, the more I think, the more confusing I am

Spoiler

hmmmm....MLSHR timeline is pretty much confusing to me, cause they pre-product and the timeline doesnt run with the scene...

if that is the last filming day, Joongi actually film the handkerchief modern Wang So scene as well with Jieun, so when did they film that?

this is the first pre-production film I followed closely, I watched DOTS as well, but I just watched it weekly, neither I am in thread or discussing much on that

• Like 13

19 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Agree. The hug, with her initiating and he accepting, was indeed very natural. The interesting part, which was already pointed out by one of our chingu here, is the way his hand trails down her left hip as they break their embrace. Is this common? Not between high profile celebrities unless they're dating or are married. 

JG doesn't want to let go. I feel like he wanted to prolong the moment, to stop the time if he could.:blush:

He loves her:heart:And she loves him:star:

• Like 16

@riuenu

Hahaha ...sorry if i seem to be causing you headache all suddenly... 

Yeah since it was pre-produced and we saw first the wrap-up party, the Cosmo shoot, even before the actual sweet BTS (Jan-July filming) - that's why it was confusing. since they only released these videos in batches later on during airing.

The shadow-puppet scene i think is the last day of filming because they gave him the bouquet of flowers.  Maybe earlier that day they shoot the museum/handkerchief scene also - but they kept that BTS filming secret because it will reveal the lousy ending ..he he he..

Anyway, i was just suddenly intrigued to back track because of his comment on JE's habit during their filming days at his FM... ha ha

Spoiler

I know only long-time fans / angels of JG can answer this --- is he somehow a moody person? it seems he's really a very transparent person noh? you would immediately know if something is bothering him? cause he is usually jolly and friendly, but the Cosmo mood seems unusual. i guess.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

@riuenu

Hahaha ...sorry if i seem to be causing you headache all suddenly... 

Yeah since it was pre-produced and we saw first the wrap-up party, the Cosmo shoot, even before the actual sweet BTS (Jan-July filming) - that's why it was confusing.

The shadow-puppet scene i think is the last day of filming because they gave him the bouquet of flowers.  Maybe earlier that day they shoot the museum/handkerchief scene - but they kept that BTS filming secret because it will reveal the lousy ending ..he he he..

Anyway, i was just suddenly intrigued to back track because of his comment on JE's habit during their filming during his FM... ha ha

Reveal hidden contents

I know only long-time fans / angels of JG can answer this --- is he somehow a moody person? it seems his really a very transparent person noh? you would immediately know if something is bothering him? cause he is usually jolly and friendly, but the Cosmo mood seems unusual. i guess.

hahahahahaha, no worry, did I tell u, I love discussion hee hee, not headache..just confuse..and I am confused by this all along...so, somewhat, this can be solve, I will be more happy about it.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

*coughcough* @meahri_1 and I had a loooooong conversation just yesterday about the type of wedding dress IU might choose when she marries Joon Gi and what would make her look stunningly drop dead gorgeous. LOL. Pictures of some potential wedding dresses may or may not have been shared.... :phew::phew::phew:

I would love to see her in a wedding dress by Michael Cinco. I just love the details of his creations. :blush:

• Like 11

About that jacket. We saw JE took it to JG's FM. The pic of her wearing different coat was from she returned to hotel after night market. So, we don't know if she has wore the leather jacket back to hotel then went to night market in another coat. You can see the bodyguard was also in different attire.

My conclusion is the similarity of the two leather jackets is a hint obviously enough for people to think of couple clothing. They still can claim the patterns are different or simply coincidence if haters start making noise. 

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

About that jacket. We saw JE took it to JG's FM. The pic of her wearing different coat was from she returned to hotel after night market. So, we don't know if she has wore the leather jacket back to hotel then went to night market in another coat. You can see the bodyguard was also in different attire.

My conclusion is the similarity of the two leather jackets is a hint obviously enough for people to think of couple clothing. They still can claim that's just coincidence if haters start making noise. 

And if JE has not worn any leather jackets before or is not into wearing leather jackets, and now she did.  clearly someone suggested it to her, or encouraged her to try a new,  different attire/ fashion.  

Just my theory, when that super sweet guy went shopping he also bought a smaller size leather jacket/s for his sweetie pie...yieee   :phew: delulu...

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

And if JE has not worn any leather jackets before or is not into wearing leather jackets, and now she did.  clearly someone suggested it to her, or encouraged her to try a new,  different attire/ fashion.  

She did wear leather jacket before. BUT, there were too many coincidences lately since their concert and FM in Seoul. 

• Like 12