[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I don't know where I heard or read about before the LJG (btw, I also noticed that Lee Joong Gi/Ki and Lee Ji eun have the two (2) initials- LJG and LJ:w00t:) is not confident that he can justify his character if it is in romantic scene. That is why, he is very conscious and careful on the scripts that he's been receiving. When someone posted here in his recent FM, he showed something like a movie for his fans, he is showing to them, even maybe to the producers, that he is (very) open about the idea if they will offer him a romantic comedy, he will gladly accept it. (Maybe if it is LJE will be his partner :phew:) I think she has something to do with it. :phew:

Another topic: I look somewhere about soulmates. When I read about it, my mind shifts me to our OTP couple. According to Elizabeth Gilbert, " People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a True Soul Mate is a mirror. The person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A True Soul Mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. " 

I think I do not have to explain it because it already shows us what it meant by these two. :lol: They are the best example.:heart:

Sorry for the long post. Thanks!

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

If he does accept it then it'll be the perfect cooling off period before he and his Queen can star in their very own romcom  OR modern day drama next year! Too greedy? Was that too much to ask? BBJX PLS COME TRUE LOL

Chinggu we will always be greedy when it comes to our OTP. J can't get enough of these two together BUT if/when our BBJX prayers come true I will be satisfied with the fact that they re having their own romantic comedy scenes in real life. We just need CCTV to witness those moments. Maybe JG will have mercy on us and promote himself as baker/traitor kekeke 

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In the American original, the Hotch character has a wife and kid. Spoiler for what happens to them.

Hide contents

Wife gets killed by a serial killer. Hotch has to raise the kid alone.

But with respect to the show format, it's a procedural. The main focus of the show is how a team of FBI profilers catch serial killers each episode. The personal lives of the FBI team is secondary. 

aaaahhhh so oppa will be a single parent.. ohh yesss i hope oppa's char not interest to find a new mom for his child hhahhhaaaaaa

• Like 13

Omo yeorobun, have I gone completely in delulu and lost my mind? Everything seems to be happening the way I was predicting it to happen. It's like I can almost feel a 85.999% chances of something big in the coming months that I will be sorely disappointed if my spider senses are wrong. Que sera sera as the song says but it's just getting too good to be true? Trying not to get my hopes up*

• Like 18

@riuenu lets hope this ship will sail forever~~~~ kekeke.. i hardly being a shipper because my first ship sank to the bottom of the bermuda. >-<

1 hour ago, Lampel said:

LJG's new project? Is this confirmed ?

Reveal hidden contents

Credit to @OH_mes twitter

its not confirmed yet and we JG angels has been discussed about it. usually JG will say a word or two about his new project but we will see how. :)

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Same production team of Iris? One of the directors of Iris was Kim Kyu Tae (Moon Lovers director). :sweatingbullets:

ahahahahahahahahaha.. kim kyu tae pd-nim quite closed with him so nah. im afraid also. keke. but i cannot deny he did wonderful on his drama cinematography.  

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, riuenu said:

me me me?? really me me me?? LOL!!! DUN MAKE ME SCREAM IN OFFICE!! OR DROOL in office..I just revived abit today, I dont wanna faint and ask for oxygen tank again

okay, I on see what is appealing to eyes, but I still stick to the strict no touch rule dun worry

Don't worry. I can help you. Promise! I won't faint. :phew:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

The moment I saw the news, I felt like Joon Gi would really be a good fit for this adaptation! I'm excited and hopes he takes it. (This way, he won't be filming a romcom with someone else too! Until IU's schedule is cleared after an album release. Hehehe~) I just hope the production team behind it, if Joon Gi takes it, is good.

thank you for supporting JG. :) we also hope the team behind his next project is good and wonderful. 

4 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

I tried to translate JE at JG FM based on interpretation. Please correct me if I got it wrong. 

JE : JG is the senior on acting whom I can learn a lot from. In fact, he is so good as a human that I can learn....(JE kept talking and forgot the interpreter, JG laughed and           reminded her)  Oh, I'm sorry.

Interpreter : JG took care of everyone on set before himself. JE thought he need not to do that since he's the Senior. She thinks he's wonderful.

JG : Thank you. It feels good. (for her praising)  Now, I don't want to engage much of your time. How do you fell about the ML ending of modern reunion? 

JE : I cried a lot during shooting. I was very sad indeed. When I saw the pics of Goryu, all the memories have rushed back to me. It was like the sky had caved in when I realized that I would never see the man I loved so much again. Then someone gave me a handkerchief.  (reacting the scene)

JG : We should stop now.

JE : Yeah. It's the happy ending in my heart.

JG : Anyway, thanks for coming. (fans kept screaming and clapping,) Well, my FM is always like this.

JE : I experience this for the first time. It's so amazing. 

JG : You must be nervous before coming.

JE : Yes.

JG : Thanks for shooting such a wonderful drama with me. I hope you'll do good projects in the future.

JE : Thanks for inviting me.

JG : (To the fans) I really like "Good Day" but she wears a beautiful dress today. Let's save Good Day for the next time.

(to JE) Since you are here, can you sing a song for the fans?

JE : Of course.

JG : Now I'll let IU take the stage. 

kyaaaaaaaaa... JE just cannot stop praising and forgot the translater was hilarious! i keep watching that part and it is indeed funny. @riuenu i found JG's singapore fan who went to the FM and will ask her about the unbutton shirt we died about. keke. since when he did that i will try to find that out. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Same production team of Iris? One of the directors of Iris was Kim Kyu Tae (Moon Lovers director). :sweatingbullets:

Not really hating this director since I still vividly remember my past obsession of his work at "That Winter The Wind Blows". Particularly hating for that "crappy" ending and his "passiveness" on every international plead to at least release that hankie scene on DVD (even when a special team has making rounds directly to the prod office) so yeah, either he's the absolute jerk or something has been prepared in store (really hope it's the latter).:confused:

Really hope that JG got that role as Hotch. Tbh i'm a little bit curious as how he'll portray that "heavy, friendly, dark" aura as a superior in an investigation team :D...

16 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

thank you for supporting JG. :) we also hope the team behind his next project is good and wonderful. 

kyaaaaaaaaa... JE just cannot stop praising and forgot the translater was hilarious! i keep watching that part and it is indeed funny. @riuenu i found JG's singapore fan who went to the FM and will ask her about the unbutton shirt we died about. keke. since when he did that i will try to find that out. 

Ask her about the unbuttoned shirt? What do you mean?? 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

:wacko: same with moonlovers director.... he didnt do justice with bbjx... maybe coz it was supposed 39eps but the producer wanted it in 20eps only, so many cuts n time jump. Hopefully he will do better. 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

The moment I saw the news, I felt like Joon Gi would really be a good fit for this adaptation! I'm excited and hopes he takes it. (This way, he won't be filming a romcom with someone else too! Until IU's schedule is cleared after an album release. Hehehe~) I just hope the production team behind it, if Joon Gi takes it, is good.

I think this adaptation has the potential to be really big if done right. The fact that the drama will be set in a different country can give them a fresh take on the cases they had in the original. I do hope it's only one season - they can pick and choose the best cases from the show while giving it their own spin. LJG as a criminal profiler would be really interesting - much better than your average cop/detective/doctor/whatever. (I'm so glad he's not entertaining a medical drama - those are snooze fests for me.)

I agree about the production team. Here's hoping.

• Like 23

On the flip side, if JG will do romcom or have some romantic line in this criminal drama, we could have fun watching his highly professional attitude (good chemistry but no sparks kkk) on screen and frozen behaviour in BTSs! Good chance to compare B)

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I think this adaptation has the potential to be really big if done right. The fact that the drama will be set in a different country can give them a fresh take on the cases they had in the original. I do hope it's only one season - they can pick and choose the best cases from the show while giving it their own spin. LJG as a criminal profiler would be really interesting - much better than your average cop/detective/doctor/whatever. (I'm so glad he's not entertaining a medical drama - those are snooze fests for me.)

I agree about the production team. Here's hoping.

Sometimes adaptations are hit-or-miss. Look at what happen to Entourage.

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@riuenu lets hope this ship will sail forever~~~~ kekeke.. i hardly being a shipper because my first ship sank to the bottom of the bermuda. >-<

its not confirmed yet and we JG angels has been discussed about it. usually JG will say a word or two about his new project but we will see how. :)

ahahahahahahahahaha.. kim kyu tae pd-nim quite closed with him so nah. im afraid also. keke. but i cannot deny he did wonderful on his drama cinematography.  

hey @aimwanie chingu...*wave* yes yes, hope this ship will sail forever, down the wedding aisle, hee hee...my first ship..alright...I still insist it sail, but sank due to unnatural causes...well

Actually this is a really good drama for him to take on, I wanna see FBI Joongi..HEY @chi13lou, SEE, I GOT FORESIGHT!! THAT WHY I WANNA RECRUIT HIM AS MY FBI HEAD!! 

49 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Don't worry. I can help you. Promise! I won't faint. :phew:

hehehehehehe, yes yes, please stop me from fainting, drooling, staring...mostly, please call the ambulance for me, thank you @samtrocino! <3

48 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

I tried to translate JE at JG FM based on interpretation. Please correct me if I got it wrong. 

JE : JG is the senior on acting whom I can learn a lot from. In fact, he is so good as a human that I can learn....(JE kept talking and forgot the interpreter, JG laughed and           reminded her)  Oh, I'm sorry.

Interpreter : JG took care of everyone on set before himself. JE thought he need not to do that since he's the Senior. She thinks he's wonderful.

JG : Thank you. It feels good. (for her praising)  Now, I don't want to engage much of your time. How do you fell about the ML ending of modern reunion? 

JE : I cried a lot during shooting. I was very sad indeed. When I saw the pics of Goryu, all the memories have rushed back to me. It was like the sky had caved in when I realized that I would never see the man I loved so much again. Then someone gave me a handkerchief.  (reacting the scene)

JG : Anyway, thanks for coming. (fans kept screaming and clapping,) Well, my FM is always like this.

JG : Thanks for shooting such a wonderful drama with me. I hope you'll do good projects in the future.

JG : (To the fans) I really like "Good Day" but she wears a beautiful dress today. Let's save Good Day for the next time.

thanks @crazyshell for the hardwork, effect and translation!! loving it, had shared it in my Line chat, we all really feel thankful you translated. <3

I keep on laughing at Jieunie keep talking and forget about the interpreter, she must be really nervous..at oppa FM..well, that is a good sign tho hee hee, and...hmmmm..what, next time? My group went gaga on the next time Joongi saying..so there is a next time? So have you all planned for the next meetup in public so that Jieunie can sing good day? Really really?? When oppa?? Since u had been lurking on thread?? WHEN?!?!?

47 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

The moment I saw the news, I felt like Joon Gi would really be a good fit for this adaptation! I'm excited and hopes he takes it. (This way, he won't be filming a romcom with someone else too! Until IU's schedule is cleared after an album release. Hehehe~) I just hope the production team behind it, if Joon Gi takes it, is good. (Because we all know how SHR turned out.... Still, we love it to the moon and back even with all its flaws.)

I hope the drama adaptation will concentrate only on the investigation and cases... and not on the love line. I also hope they won't change it to give the adaptation a heavy romance aspect. WE DON'T NEED THAT! lol. My heart would not be able to handle that yet.

All we need is the thrill and mystery and action of the investigations! That's it! Nothing else! Hehe~ (pleasepleaseplease.)

wave cap @akinahana89, even our captain nim is with us on the no romance point, hee hee, yes yes, we love MLSHR to the moon, and cause of uri JoonU, we went from Moon to Mar and never come back!!

Anyway, I am laughing with all the points our stargazers here pointed out.

- absolute NO LOVE LINE

- single parent that bring up the child, without any interest of getting a new mother for the child

- concentrate only on investigation and cases(maybe can be like three day, totally zero kissu scene)

- action pack and not romcom with the female lead that is not Jieunie...

- if it is occasional appearance, can Joongi ask uri Jieunie to act in that drama, with him, then we totally approve the love line, yea, we went bit gaga over that in line...hahahahahahaha

How much can I love you all for that!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA

41 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

thanks @aimwanie, if you could get the answer, do let me know, thanks dearest! <3

30 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@Sharine Phinisia hehe. i will let our FBI @riuenu explain on that since she started it. 

EH HMM!! you all know..that, uri joongi oppa, not only unbutton his white shirt..he unbutton the black shirt, right before, or slightly before "For You", before Jieunie appear in front of him, and before he speeding towards her, by taking 2 steps at a time, to fetch her now...we..I mean wanted to find out, at which point, did he unbutton his inner black shirt with leather jacket. HEE HEE

24 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Sorry for disturbing but I want to vote today for our OTP. Can somebody tell me how to go to the "voting address"? Thank you.

Total no disturbing at all, I am most willing to share with you and other, here you go, we can vote using soompi account and Line account if you have as well.

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, eunki said:

On the flip side, if JG will do romcom or have some romantic line in this criminal drama, we could have fun watching his highly professional attitude (good chemistry but no sparks kkk) on screen and frozen behaviour in BTSs! Good chance to compare B)

kekekekeke you are right, we can compare, like how he always playing with himself, in his own world during the BTS of Lotte webtoon...

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

awwwww LEE JIEUN surely learned sooo much too OPPA... She treasure it and ....Love it ...and admire him ...and love him ? hehehe! 

YEs !that part is what  i am waiting for ...its funnyy ! i know she keeps on praising joongi here that she almost forgot the interpreter hahaha! but awww isnt it sweet?

and IU saying HOW WONDERFUL JOONGI isss??? HMMMMM...........

Thank you so much for the translation !:)) 

• Like 16