[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Busy at work and decided to check my ig and bang JG'S post ... another Taiwan FM vid and showing JE. This boy loves Taiwan or should I say becos there was JE. He is totally declaring his love for someone. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

Joon gi just update his ig again

I think his last fm is one hell of a ride for him, he really love it

Must be really special.for him, n we all know whyyyy hahahahagaha

LJG-ssi, you were welcoming a friend or a future wife? AHAHAHAHGAHAHAH!!! It's like he was introducing his future wife to his fans!

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, riuenu said:

May I recruit Oppa as my FBI head of in charge LOL....alright...I calm down after finishing my lunch, while crazily doing up my preparation..guess I am more or less ready for meeting...

GROUP HUG STARGAZERS!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Since I still have time, I should backread and reply where I left from, before this video started to make me go haywire, look like there is still another round, cause our stargazers from another side of the world still in dreamland...

I didnt find Jieunie liking oppa post....but I found out this, Oppa is very free today...

Reveal hidden contents

C1yOE0dUkAAHctf.jpg

Source: 2joongi twitter

Request to recruit JoonGi as FBI head DENIED!

I know that you have other intentions in mind. How can you work if all you will do is stare, drool and faint?

• Like 19

1 hour ago, berny said:

HHAHAHA...see, he was fast in unbuttoning it ..hahaha ...maybe while coming up the stairs...this guy really is naughty.  Good thing JE has good self-restraint, :phew:  if it was me and he appeared in front of him like that, he's gonna regret it HAHAHA :grimace:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, so he purposely unbutton before "For you" so that the one who is capturing the video way up can capture his sexiness as well. Good thing we have 500 years mountain god Jieunie....I guess anyone of us appeared in front of him like that, will make him regret it

I really thinking that oppa is lurking in this thread, cause while I am crazily looking for video like what @JoonU_shippermention, and bam! He give us the most zoom in video that we can ever get! Oppa, I need it, in HD, can you please give it to us?

7 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Hello there! I'm a newbie. WOW!!! It's so amazing for this thread to get so big in just minutes(?). I am also a silent shipper just like the rest but my shipping heart can't let me be quiet for some time. I need to express my ideas and feelings for these two. In my own opinion, they are already together. My basis? Their actions with each other... Just like the saying , " Action speaks louder than words". If IU still has a boyfriend, I don't think she will not go in Lee Joon Gi's invitation even with the MLSHR casts. Why? Because she is a dignified woman. Most of us know that she had (I used the past tense) a boyfriend. I am sure that she will not come because she doesn't want a scandal. If she goes with them, and I think she knows that there will be a drinking session, freely. Without any hesitations, then she is single. Knowing IU, she knows her limitations. That is why, in SAF, I begun to wonder why IU is with them in their drinking session? Did her boyfriend knew about it? Would she be allowed herself to accept flirtation from other guys knowing you have somebody special? I don't think so. That is why, I am starting to observe them little by little. And thank God for that. By the way,is these two zodiac signs (Aries and Taurus) combine, they are the "GO GETTERS" team. 

Also, I finished voting for our favorite OTP. Hope they win! Thanks and God bless to all of us!

HEY!! Welcome to the ship at the very right moment, and enjoy ur stay on board!!! Of course, please hold on tight with your seat belt and life jacket on as we are sailing fast!

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I know that you have other intentions in mind. How can you work if all you will do is stare, drool and faint?

WHY?!?!?! I will keep my other intentions to myself and it wont disturb my work I promise...but please save me for fainting...and I need a pail for drool...please stay next to me to pinch me awake if I stare too much, especially towards the chest * cough* area.

Alright, I will reason out later, off I go to meeting!

• Like 16

55 minutes ago, riuenu said:

me? Look at @aimwanie again, do u mean me? LOL!! Oppa is the source to be honest..I just taking out evidence from Fanpic..

and he is definitely the cause of our death, sorry Joongi angel, not that I duwan post these in Joongi thread...but if I really posted those, I thinking I will be bashed badly, chop up and causing the unnatural death of me..so I better don't post that, so sorry, I really will rather stay in this thread and happily be my FBI agent here 

of couse JG was the real factor. but you give me the source to die. hahahaha! i dont know how many times i said this but. JG really PLEASED us very well! oppaaaa... are in here? 

21 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Oh yeah! hehhehehe

And we are so lucky to be shipping them.  I don't think there's a luckier shipper group than us.  So much love!  So much adoring moments! We don't even have to go hunting for crumbs....they're pretty much being handed down to us!

Awwwww......group hug!  :wub:

GROUP HUGS! we are so lucky. indeeddddd! 

3 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Hello there! I'm a newbie. WOW!!! It's so amazing for this thread to get so big in just minutes(?). I am also a silent shipper just like the rest but my shipping heart can't let me be quiet for some time. I need to express my ideas and feelings for these two. In my own opinion, they are already together. My basis? Their actions with each other... Just like the saying , " Action speaks louder than words". If IU still has a boyfriend, I don't think she will not go in Lee Joon Gi's invitation even with the MLSHR casts. Why? Because she is a dignified woman. Most of us know that she had (I used the past tense) a boyfriend. I am sure that she will not come because she doesn't want a scandal. If she goes with them, and I think she knows that there will be a drinking session, freely. Without any hesitations, then she is single. Knowing IU, she knows her limitations. That is why, in SAF, I begun to wonder why IU is with them in their drinking session? Did her boyfriend knew about it? Would she be allowed herself to accept flirtation from other guys knowing you have somebody special? I don't think so. That is why, I am starting to observe them little by little. And thank God for that. By the way,is these two zodiac signs (Aries and Taurus) combine, they are the "GO GETTERS" team. 

Also, I finished voting for our favorite OTP. Hope they win! Thanks and God bless to all of us!

hye there welcomeeee... 

i cannot concentrate my work.. especially someone did noticed the slow-mo part of that video.. 

@riuenu good luck for the meeting and also, good luck for the "new assignment" for your FBI's work. keke

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

This! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You saw right through her for real!  She has been acting suspiciously the last few days, what with the chest obsession. making her tasks as cover!!!  Who knows what she has kept hidden for her own enjoyment????

Well.... @riuenu chinggu... sorry to burst your bubble!  Your "oppa" is really JE's "JG oppa" arasso??? :lol:

• Like 16

9 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Make sure you post it so when can all come up with a cute name for the precious munchkin ;)

May I volunteer this pic?

From page 550.

This is such a cliche in a shipping world, but I guess even the smallest things makes you happy when you ship two celebrities. 

Their hair color in the press conference was exactly the same :)

• Like 15

20 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

I love your comment. And I put myself the same questions. Maybe the answer is that in Taiwan, ML had a big success unlike Korea.

I met JG four years ago when I watch Two Weeks. Since then I admire him for his performances but I wasn't interested in his private life. Anyway I can't to not see some major changes in his attitude in front of his fans. He's much more confident in front of them. It's something like “ I love you all so much but I want to live my life exactly how I want not the way you want, but I ask for your blessing”. His fans, older than me can confirm or deny if I'm right. In my opinion, the same trust he has managed to transfer to JE. I know JE only since ML but from what I read in this thread she was the kind of person who was afraid to show her feelings, who built a wall around her. And like many of you, I think that JG was the one who pulled her between those walls. And I think it wasn't easy. More than that he encouraged her to continue her career as an actress saying that he would like to be his co-star again. I do not remember if he said the same thing about his previous co-star. And he said that after a so-called critic of the dramas advised JE on her blog/site to stay at her songs.

I really feel grateful that JE has found an ally, confidant, and friend in him.  His positive outlook would really help JE a lot. 
Though it had been cautiously, slowly, JE has warmed up to him,  She might have realized his sincerity and he is not a false friend like many others who are in the entertainment industry.  

And about Taiwan... i also have this question..

Since they were received warmly there, and audience / viewers there seem to be more "level-headed" and with matured point of views.  Would it be possible that Taiwan consider JG and JE as somehow their "adoptive" son and daughter.  is there such a thing like that ? because I for one, is so fed up how the Korean fans and viewers seem to keep giving JG and JE cold shoulders and criticisms.   when they should be appreciative and proud  to have such great talents and wonderful stars in their country.

I was told Taiwanese entertainment industry is cool too..  they say before the influx of Kdrama..there was that big hit series "Meteor Garden" that sort of introduced and popularized Asian dramas globally.  and started it all.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

WHY?!?!?! I will keep my other intentions to myself and it wont disturb my work I promise...but please save me for fainting...and I need a pail for drool...please stay next to me to pinch me awake if I stare too much, especially towards the chest * cough* area.

Alright, I will reason out later, off I go to meeting!

You are like Wook. JoonGi already gave you the evidence and you are not doing anything with it!

If he posts the HD today it will be obvious that he is lurking in the thread, and people will wonder why he will post another version of the same vid!

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

This! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You saw right through her for real!  She has been acting suspiciously the last few days, what with the chest obsession. making her tasks as cover!!!  Who knows what she has kept hidden for her own enjoyment????

Well.... @riuenu chinggu... sorry to burst your bubble!  Your "oppa" is really JE's "JG oppa" arasso??? :lol:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.. what with the chest obsession! hahahahhahaa.. but but.. who can resist that sexy chest? 

ok.. i sound soo pervy right now.. but, I DONT CARE. IT IS HIS FAULT FOR BEING SOO SEXY, HANDSOME AND FLIRTYYYYY.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Lampel said:

@simplyme_crazymei almost fell off my chair about love causing a leg cramp !! Well I was drooling while he was pouring that water:rolleyes:

How many times had he post For You , I've lost count..maybe the reason he keeps on posting is that this song is his "theme song" for her queen:wub: cause this is where it all started.

Hello there! Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. When I first heard that song, I look the English lyrics of the song. I already loved it. My favorite part of the song (and I think this applies to Wang So and Haee Soo) is, " A different place, a different time, but my love is right." 

• Like 17

@riuenu would love to be part of your investigation team..hahaha..

You know wih this rate JG is going, he might come and confessed his presence in this thread to start spazzing with us...lololol..he is such a sohae shipper..he knows what exactly we want.I'm sure he was looking for a nice video of them from his fan too..but when he couldn't find any..its like..'what, you dont have full hd video of me and jieun at my fm..never mind..it's okay..i'll give my own fancam version to you instead...'kekeke:lol:

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Annyeong!  Welcome to the group! 

I thought at first he liked it more because he is fond of Baekhyun, then he began posting a video of it, I thought he must really like the song.... then he began singing it to his FMs so I thought, he must really really like it....then he began posting his vids of him singing this with IU, so I thought he must really really like it....then there is yesterday and today and so I am thinking...ah....he must have really really really LOVE this song because it's his song for JE???? Hehehehehe

"For U".....  For IU..  he he he :wub:

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, cherrynea said:

@riuenu would love to be part of your investigation team..hahaha..

You know wih this rate JG is going, he might come and confessed his presence in this thread to start spazzing with us...lololol..he is such a sohae shipper..he knows what exactly we want.I'm sure he was looking for a nice video of them from his fan too..but when he couldn't find any..its like..'what, you dont have full hd video of me and jieun at my fm..never mind..it's okay..i'll give my own fancam version to you instead...'kekeke:lol:

i cannot stop smiling with that thought! as if he really did keep his own ver of video and since everyone failed to give it in HD, he gave us his own. kyaaaaaaaaaaa.. tell me how can i not love this guy!

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:
Why DOES JOON GI KEEP POSTING STUFF LIKE THIS 

1) he will post "For You" until every person will ask themselves "why posting again?" and make right conclusion: friends colleagues fanlovers  LOVERS

2) he waits until reporters come and ask him Why? so he can answer- because I love this girl and she loves me

3) he wants Voldy to lose his patience and go with breakup news first

hahahhahahaaaaaa guys, seriously, it is all too much for me))))) I'm gonna lose my sanity kkkkkk

• Like 23