[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

IU's on Jan 7:

LJG's at his fanmeeting Jan 

At first glance, I would make the same mistake thinking they're the same but they are different jackets. Notice how IU's has a zipper running up diagonally on the left side while LJG's does not. 

I searched for a full-length pic of IU's jacket b/c the bottom would most likely be different as well, but I couldn't find any. 

Still, they are very similar. lol I guess that says something about their (or their stylists'? lol) tastes.

let us thank the manager's / stylists for shipping *ehem* them also <3 _ <3 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

A few very important questions:

What is with the halfway-unbuttoned, open-collared shirts that Lee Joon-gi sported last night? Is he trying to give his fans heart attacks? 

What prompted this new trend???? Has his body been snatched? 

the one and only KING GWANGJUNG ....

i read here , that IU likes a man that shows his collarbone ...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

A few very important questions:

What is with the halfway-unbuttoned, open-collared shirts that Lee Joon-gi sported last night? Is he trying to give his fans heart attacks? 

What prompted this new trend???? Has his body been snatched? 

HAHAHA ... i noticed that too and sort of took my breath away :w00t:

I thought what's with this unbuttoned shirt when he was talking to JE, if we by just seeing it in video clips and photo could be affected like that what more uri JE standing so close to him. 

Before he went up to assist her going down i think it was still buttoned.

hmmm Oppa u being naughty again huh ? what are you trying to do to your Jiuenie  :phew:

• Like 23

uri Jieun not going airport yet..mean, there is still hope they are on same flight!! SCREAM!!! I been screaming like a mad women in office today!!

Sorry, let me correct myself, that is last night picture..she is at the airport already....mianhae stargazers

• Like 22

36 minutes ago, eunki said:

- HaeSoo came to meet 4th prince, who had come from Goryo and is staying here fascinated by modern civilization

- Does WangSo have a visa?

- kkkk You must flee

Thanks for translating!

And LMAO, I love this entire exchange. I love that their managers can joke like that.

• Like 21

38 minutes ago, eunki said:

- HaeSoo came to meet 4th prince, who had come from Goryo and is staying here fascinated by modern civilization

- Does WangSo have a visa?

- kkkk You must flee

Can you translate this too, plis:

• Like 20