[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hanna say: Meet properly in Taiwan(cause I litertally translate it)

The words are weird indeed. It's like they couldn't see each other like normal lovers do. Is Hanna Korean? Maybe she didn't realize those words in Chinese is very different from Korean.

16 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

LOL I hope my older brother would never look at my the way JG looks at her 

You are good, my friend. :blush:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Ahhh icic, I also hope JoonU can meet 好好的 in Taiwan and even in Seoul soon.

Yesterday, we welcome new uaena aka fan boy, uri Joongi ssi

Today, we welcome another JoonU shipper aka stargazer, Hanna 

Hahahahahahah, are we gonna drag the whole MLSHR family into here, not that I am complaining of

Don't forget we can initiate Jieunie into the fan girl category for uri Joon Gi too. Hehehe~~

• Like 19

Random mini crumb

JIEUN-ah's light stick was green before no? They were pink yetserday and we all know who's lightsticks are ALSO pink :wub: definitely not her brother's LOLOLOL HER PEYHA

• Like 21

1 hour ago, enigmaticangel said:

Unfortunately the show ended on my birthday(NOV 1,2016) I CRIED SO MUCH ON MY BIRTHDAY and was depressed the whole month..but I finally believe that "Everything happens for a reason" if they had released the Cut scene..we wouldn't have had so many crumbs fron JoonU lol..and the show wouldn't have been epic too..

LOL! Now your way of speaking has affected by HS's! LOL that "If..." sentence!! But it's good to have positive thinking!! Yes we must grateful for what we already have!! Thank you so much JG & JE!!

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Translation of Jieun tweet, thanks IUteamstarcandy for it

and is C1p52amUsAQpzXg.jpg <- saranghae emoticon? Just saying, I know I delulu too much already kekekekekeke

Why somehow those caption of JE's IG remind me of our projects capt @akinahana89?? Uri 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo was here' projects. LOL!! And with that FM ticket on their hands!! Just like uri projects!! We did hold a paper with "SHR was here" and show our country signature right? Omo!!! Is it just my delulu or what? LOL!!

22 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I also hope my older brother won't look so giddy when he's about to kiss/hug me. Or won't ask for more romantic scenes. Lol eww

Eouuuww!! I also hope my brother won't ever call me beautiful for many times in front of public, or I'll really smack him for sure!! (Yes, my face will be red, but no, not because I am shy nor blushing like JE. But because I'M SO MAD SERIOUSLY!! ARE YOU MOCKING ON ME????!!!!) :angry:

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Okay our JoonU just acting/ fan service and admire each other. I will accept that... no need to worry i will accept that happily:phew:

1. JG treat IU as his sister (a brother who posted about her frequently in his IG with all that kiss/hug scene lol and keep compliment how beautiful she is),

2. IU admire him as a senior (okay IU i understand, she  will hug her senior for that and shyly and giddy towards him)

and not to forget, MLSHR has ended in Nov, why would they keep repeat that? Ohh i forgot, fan service:blush:

LOL...SARCASM LEVEL 9000 . kekekekekee

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Okay our JoonU just acting/ fan service and admire each other. I will accept that... no need to worry i will accept that happily:phew:

1. JG treat IU as his sister (a brother who posted about her frequently in his IG with all that kiss/hug scene lol and keep compliment how beautiful she is),

2. IU admire him as a senior (okay IU i understand, she  will hug her senior for that and shyly and giddy towards him)

and not to forget, MLSHR has ended in Nov, why would they keep repeat that? Ohh i forgot, fan service:blush:

3 minutes ago, ladybirdz said:

LOL...SARCASM LEVEL 9000 . kekekekekee

AND I am loving the sarcasm!! It is not level 9000, its beyond we can count, and I am loving it!!!

HEE HEE!!!

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Kkkkk I haven't seen any fan cams of JE going back to her hotel but I saw one of JG going back to his.. but then again we know how great our ninjas are for keeping a low profile, we never know who might come for a visit :phew:

We saw him leaving, but maybe not back to hotel, it should be a celebration somewhere!! With his princess, the girl he manage to hold her precious hand today, which he had crazily tried in SAF and yesterday. Finally, today, he got his wish, LOL, he been holding her hand not for just a moment or two, is for all the way she is walking with him...KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 minute ago, MrKobegiant said:

Maybe what Hanna really wanted to say was 好好的约会 meaning : have a good date or date in peace and quiet (without HJH sitting in between them looking like :blush:

P/s you can send the managers to sit elsewhere but not a friend....

hahahahahhaha, I totally agree in have a good date...and I am laughing at without HJH sitting in between them..

or maybe, Hanna/HJH and uri JoonU should do a double date!

• Like 23