[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

IU's replies in fancafe pasrt 2.. 

p.s there's something interesting, when a fan asked her "How it feel to cut ur hair?" and guess what she said.......?????? hhahhahhaaa

*pardon my delulu mind*

and she initially said it was because it was damaged!LOL I wonder what was damaged that needed a cut.:blush:

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 20

Done my voting for today (while doing my work!) :blush:

Oh yeah!!!  I just knew it!  I just knew there's that age-old reason for the sudden haircut!  :w00t: Freedom!  Of course all of us here would want that freedom to mean what we all want it to mean.....freedom from hair damage ??? :blink:

I just love love love the way the crumbs are coming! And I think most of us would still be pretty busy dissecting all the videos from the awards night for days to come! :glasses:  Keep them coming chinggu-dil! 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

Let's hope for that kekekeke :phew:

to us , when you cut your hair , its called freedom , or for stress relief , or you want to let go all of your burden

ORRRR FINALLY YOU ARE SINGLE .. because you want a fresh new start / moving on ... you know .... heheheh . 

• Like 22

50 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Freedom! That's seems bold answer ^^ also i remember when YIN said she being good not tell lie or cry this year (2016). I'm thinking was she often cry and unhappy in previous year?! I hope what YIN said was true fact, Ji Eun happy through the year and i hope it's because someone :wub: we know someone who like to make joke and did funny things around, maybe he knew something what Ji Eun struggle for and that's why he often asked her to go for drinking.

Lucky fans can chat with her, how if Stargazers can chat with Ji Eun ssi kkk...i think she will runaway from us. All questions are about her and Joon Gi hahaa...

I forgot who shared before that Joon Gi gonna help Ji Eun from massage chair...i bring it again here, maybe someone can make gif for this. Look...only Joon Gi stand up and ready to help Ji Eun, even khn as her friend is sit down. How they can't think these two are suspicious? Hahaa...actually Joon Gi who always obvious and thanks for that Joon Gi!

Ahh also the script said it should be haneul who help Ji eun to sit there kkk...i wish that happened until i watch Joon Gi jealous to him, it can be funny and maybe he will offer himself to sit there, our possessive 'Wang So' 

I saw that part too hahahaha  :w00t:  can't stop imagine he help IU to wake up from that massage chair. how sweet JG is :wub:

Edited by JooU_shipper
  • Like 22

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Freedom! That's seems bold answer ^^ also i remember when YIN said she being good not tell lie or cry this year (2016). I'm thinking was she often cry and unhappy in previous year?! I hope what YIN said was true fact, Ji Eun happy through the year and i hope it's because someone :wub: we know someone who like to make joke and did funny things around, maybe he knew something what Ji Eun struggle for and that's why he often asked her to go for drinking.

Lucky fans can chat with her, how if Stargazers can chat with Ji Eun ssi kkk...i think she will runaway from us. All questions are about her and Joon Gi hahaa...

I forgot who shared before that Joon Gi gonna help Ji Eun from massage chair...i bring it again here, maybe someone can make gif for this. Look...only Joon Gi stand up and ready to help Ji Eun, even khn as her friend is sit down. How they can't think these two are suspicious? Hahaa...actually Joon Gi who always obvious and thanks for that Joon Gi!

Ahh also the script said it should be haneul who help Ji eun to sit there kkk...i wish that happened until i watch Joon Gi jealous to him, it can be funny and maybe he will offer himself to sit there, our possessive 'Wang So' 

oh my.. i need this fancam if anyyyyy.. and i think there is something happened afterward because if anyone watched the ceremony, you can witness on how the MC especially minah have a glance at the side where the message chair is and kind of like shocked as if something happened. 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 24

4 hours ago, aimwanie said:

kekeke. right. he was like " arghhh.,. finally the ceremony is endeddd.. oh ji eun. i need to hug her one last time "

Their hug was so cute. It was like so automatic for them to do that. The body language was just so natural. :wub:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Joon Gi is such a sweet gentleman. I love it that he knows what to do already on that situation. Such a boyfriend material. Ji Eun-ssi, what are u waiting for? Make him yours so no one can take him away. :phew:

What do u mean that the script says that haneul should be the one to help her?

• Like 18

Dear @riuenu, are u staying in Taiwan until Jan.8? Can u provide us an insider report about what will happen there and be our resident baker for those two days? :phew:

14 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

right.. they are just comfortable around each other. hahaha

yup. during that time. boom said that in the script IU didnt have to sit on it. KHN should be the one sit on it. but since IU insist she can, then they let her sit on it. hahahaha. she was hilarious. and brave enough to do it wearing a dress. one point of IU's charms.

IU is a risk-taker. She must've really wanted to try on it even though her dress could be ruined. So lovely. It must've been one of her charms that made JG fell in love with her :wub: *delulu

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, eunki said:

Guyss I found proof to our guess))) one fan who attended ceremony shared that JG was standing near massage chair to give a hand to JE, and also he helped her to put her shoes on! :wub::wub:

Can you link us to where this fan shared this precious piece of info? ^^ How sweet of Joon Gi~!!

• Like 20