[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Sorry yeorobun. None of the love songs or breakup songs are supposedly about IU.

Jang Ki Ha Reveals If He’s Written Any Songs About Girlfriend IU

an0ya June 15, 2016

Jang Ki Ha reveals what inspired him to write only love songs for his band’s new album.

On June 15, Kiha & the Faces held the showcase for their fourth studio album.

During the showcase, frontman Jang Ki Ha was asked if their decision to create a love-themed album was influenced by his relationship with IU.

He explained, “The lyrics are all fictional. Since all ten tracks [on the album] are about love, I would be lying if I said the lyrics are completely unrelated to my personal experiences. But instead of writing down my own feelings, I tried to capture the most basic and universal emotions of love.”

He also revealed why they chose to go with love songs, for the first time since their debut. “We used to think that love songs are cheesy, but now we felt ready to do love songs our way. That’s why we challenged ourselves and naturally included them in the album.”

Meanwhile, Kiha & the Faces’s new album is set to drop on June 16 at midnight KST. Check out the music video for their catchy pre-release track “The Smell’s Gone” here!

Source: Soompi

Hahaha. What a clever one. Ok he said it was a FICTIONAL. But but but, he also said HE WOULD BE LYING IF HE SAID THE LYRICS ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED WITH HIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. So in the end he choose to be in Gray area. LOL. Clever... From my POV (maybe little bit affected by my delulu mind. LOL), yeah he didn't write the lyrics completely like his situation, but the themes of the songs itself is something that he experienced. He used a words & story (for the lyrics) that most basic & universal enough so that audience could understand and represent theirself for the song.

So what I mean, let me explain & translate his way of thinking (with a little delulu mind of me. LOL). He choose a "break up" themes because he experienced it (currently?) but he didn't write the lyrics completely based on his REAL STORY OR FEELING because it'll be too obvious for his feeling & his break up story? So either way, he didn't detailed the story, just give a little of his experience of break up because of a third wheel? But do not detailed the story of what condition, etc. Just generalized it. LOL. 

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

When JE sing "Meaning Of You" and "Summer Love" with paper boat background, and JG sing "For You"with MV..

It reminds me of these post

Reveal hidden contents

Wowww what a coincident :wub: my delulu mind started to work....

You have a sharp eyes & good memory chingu. Maybe JoonU came out with that concept in their concert through their late night meeting:phew:

And Joongi posted in his insta as a hint to us 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, eunki said:

I was searching web about our ship and found something about Voldy instead ^_^ 

Reveal hidden contents

I've discovered that Voldy is promoting his new album which was released in June and forced myself to watch Vlive videos of last concert. What surprised me is his sad looks, so I went further and looked through lyrics..

mmm of course musicians don't always put their RL in music but I should say this album isn't happy one.. Songs are:

Description of quarrel between lovers

Disappointment because lover gives unemotional answer to text message

Talk to somebody: "you don't like same things as me (narration of things included) but it's ok. There was one person who liked same things but even she left me. So you'll leave me too"

Why did you say that? Why is it always so hard with us? Why are we always in the same place with the same problems?

This one is really heartbreaking: I have a song for you, the most beautiful and shining song, but my song has lost its owner. You are gone to that person's arms. You look like happiest person in the world in his embrace and sing a song to him with your most beautiful voice

Don't leave me, think one more time, think about me sometimes

Every night I go home drunk and half conscious but the moment I am going to sleep I still feel light scent of your face

Song starts with cooking description but even this song.. it ends with "rice we used to eat together "

description of lover's skin

If you were here today you would comfort me and dry my tears. Why did I hurt you.. If you were here I would hug you and hold your hand. I miss you so much

So guys, it's a breakup album.. Actually I have no idea what Voldy previous albums were like (gonna look through tomorrow) but this one is really sad, and he writes all lyrics himself. If you want take a look here, singing song number 4. Warning: you may feel sorry for the guy

http://m.vlive.tv/video/18538/HIGHLIGHT-장기하와-얼굴들---그러게-왜-그랬어

It's June right, how about this...

Spoiler

It's already long time i felt something about this Ji Eun post (sometime i'm often unsure to bring my thought here :sweatingbullets:  and couple times some chingu will ask or share same thought as me...i'm glad of that ^^) she posted in June, i didn't know the exact meaning but i used IG translation before it written "strength to strength" and now change into "june power.." maybe you can help me to give right meaning?

I read some comments so this song title if i believe you by the 1975. I think she has something she's struggle inside.

@MrKobegiant can you let me in too about your speculation/thought? ^^

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Hahaha. What a clever one. Ok he said it was a FICTIONAL. But but but, he also said HE WOULD BE LYING IF HE SAID THE LYRICS ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED WITH HIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. So in the end he choose to be in Gray area. LOL. Clever... From my POV (maybe little bit affected by my delulu mind. LOL), yeah he didn't write the lyrics completely like his situation, but the themes of the songs itself is something that he experienced. He used a words & story (for the lyrics) that most basic & universal enough so that audience could understand and represent theirself for the song.

So what I mean, let me explain & translate his way of thinking (with a little delulu mind of me. LOL). He choose a "break up" themes because he experienced it (currently?) but he didn't write the lyrics completely based on his REAL STORY OR FEELING because it'll be too obvious for his feeling & his break up story? So either way, he didn't detailed the story, just give a little of his experience of break up because of a third wheel? But do not detailed the story of what condition, etc. Just generalized it. LOL. 

rossonbreak.jpg

• Like 8

@kilovekyo Wow. That's a MAJOR crumb. Here are the lyrics below.

Here's commentary though that a Uaena had posted on the site, sharing her thoughts on IU's song selection:

• hemeichun68Deep thoughts..changing heart is natural explaint a sign telling u the right one has sparked w/o u even noticing it and is happening around u,IU all u need is open your heart and embrace him,everyone is talking about...count your blessing

So a change of heart...towards a prior love? Towards someone new? Or both?

For those of you who might be wondering if this was a random selection, let me point out that typically, we select our songs depending on our moods. And sometimes not only the music, but the lyrics will have meaning for us as well.  And this one is pretty specific. This is as obvious, or even more so, as Joongi's consistent praise and affection for our Jieunie; his NG parades; his comfort and ease with her; and the natural way in which he often reaches out to touch her.

What we have to wait to see is...what happened? Did this lead to a breakup? Did it lead to a new relationship? Or both....or perhaps neither? I'm willing to bet we can cross the last option off the list of possibilities since it's apparent, something definitely happened.

"If I Believe You" - by the 1975

I've got a God-shaped hole, that's infected
And I'm petrified of being alone
It's pathetic, I know

And I toss and I turn in my bed
It's just like I lost my head (lost my head)

And if I believe you,
Would that make it stop if I told you I need you?
Is that what you want?
And I'm broken and bleeding, and begging for help.
And I'm asking you, Jesus: show yourself.

I thought I'd met you once or twice,
But that was just because the dabs were nice
And opening up my mind
Showing me consciousness is primary in the universe
And I had a revelation

I'll be your child if you insist
I mean, if it was you that made my body
You probably shouldn't have made me atheist

I'm a lesbian kiss
I'm an evangelist
And "If you don't wanna go to hell then, Miss,
You better start selling this."

And if I believe you,
Is that what you want?

If I'm lost then how can I find myself?
If I'm lost now then how can I find myself?
Then how can I find myself?
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
  • Like 14

@innrukia i know chingu until now its still became my big question why did she chose paper boat background when she sing "meaning of you" and "summer love" the lyrics it self so meaningfull, and JG sing "for you" make it worse my delulu, maybe there's something hidden message through that..

Did 57 is curse, i can't see 57 the same way because JoonU, try look at their post here

Spoiler

The date he was posting was 15 and the caption has 7 character 

The day she was post was 17 and her caption has 5 character not forget the time in those cut it has 5 and 7 number..

Seriously this 5 and 7 thing is scary,, 57 was no joke anymore..

• Like 15

On 12/12/2016 at 4:51 PM, caramelovers07 said:

I agree on your point that I also think he may be mixing fiction and reality. Watching his vlive for the album promotion you can definitely feel for him and notice there's personal truth in it. He seems to be such a good guy... Also regarding the interview, well, all factors considered he couldn't really answer otherwise. If it was about JE there's no way he could have admitted it's about her. It would have affected everybody involved greatly, including the drama. Business is all about timing, entertainment business even more so. So, I think the interview is no indicator in either direction (what the story behind is about), just all factors considered and the given situation the right answer. We will probably never know what really happened or what the album is actually about.

Anyways, about JG&JE hinting again. I'm not 100% sure if this had already been discussed but I think JE's song "Summer Love" was another major crumb by her. Not only for perhaps somewhat obvious title and the boat connection but also the way she talked about it! 

"2014 summer, I didn't expect "Summer Love" would receive so much love because I felt it wasn't my style while recoding it. I didn't sing this song much after that , but now I think it sounds super good after practising for this concert. [...] This song was added in the list today due to my stubbornness."

- Credit to IUteamstarcandy for the translation

Most likely somebody/people around her advised her not to perform the song but she did it nevertheless. Seems like it suddenly became really important to her. Singing that song, in combination with that statement and everything... she's so brave.

• Like 19

@kilovekyo that IG capture says: June is gone too. Strength! Strength!

maybe it's related to filming? Because somebody mentioned everybody was tired towards the end. But why candle? ^_^

1 hour ago, Thirzazha94 said:

@innrukia i know chingu until now its still became my big question why did she chose paper boat background when she sing "meaning of you" and "summer love" the lyrics it self so meaningfull, and JG sing "for you" make it worse my delulu, maybe there's something hidden message through that..

Did 57 is curse, i can't see 57 the same way because JoonU, try look at their post here

Reveal hidden contents

The date he was posting was 15 and the caption has 7 character 

The day she was post was 17 and her caption has 5 character not forget the time in those cut it has 5 and 7 number..

Seriously this 5 and 7 thing is scary,, 57 was no joke anymore..

Hmm and the song - by the 19 75

@Lampel you want cookie, and I want a cake! :D JG, please PM me and update, or include me in your Kakao group! I promise to keep secret ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 14

BBJX Magic please happen SOON!

Found this quote on Pinterest....

"It's so amazing when someone comes to your life and you expect nothing out of it but suddenly there in front of you is everything you need"

vf6mlSf.jpg

credit to owner

• Like 18

43 minutes ago, eunki said:

Sorry for off-topic. IU fans, why JE is so close with Yoo In Na?

Hi @eunki! IU and YIN met in 2010 when they did the variety show Heroes. Here's a direct quote from an interview question that was posed to YIN:

“I tend to have a lot of abstract thoughts, and that goes the same with IU. I met her for the first time on a variety show called Heroes, and we sort of recognized each other as having same the same kind of soul. We started sharing things that girls don’t normally talk about with each other and became true friends beyond the age gap. IU and I are truly soul mates.”

In Na is truly, truly her soul mate. Despite IU's young age, she is for the most part, an old soul. They've comforted and been there for each other these past 6 years through thick and thin...through all their challenges and struggles, and then of course, all the happy times as well. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

My guess is because they both worked on You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin. They played sisters.

Edit: I got it wrong. See @meahri_1 post above.

Edit: Incidentally, I always mix up Yoo In Na with Yoona, the girl from K2.

IU shared that she thought In Na would be perfect for the role of 2nd sister so when she was offered the role, they were happy about it.

• Like 12

Hello chingus..been missing in action for awhile and when I came back..so many posts to backread.  So LJG is in Japan??? Bummer, I will be in Tokyo in the 15th and 16th but I guess he will be back in SK by then.  And our Jieun is in HK in the 16th while I will be in Seoul in the 17th.  Why do it seems the universe is conspiring on me??? Maybe next time..I will stalk their schedules before I book my ticket.  Anyways..I have created an SBS account to vote for our OTP but how come I still haven't received the verification code??  Can someone enlighten me. @Joseph Lim chingu..maybe you can also help me and create accounts for me so that I can help our OTP win while in a holiday..haha.

By the way, just saw something in instagram and my delulu mind had blazed.

Spoiler

Credits to addi_jewelry_

Chingus..I have saw the above instagram post and it seems that Jieun and Yoo inna went on a date and they have left their signatures in that jewelry shop.  Isn't it is fishy why Jieun will shop on jewelry with Inna out of a sudden and what is more..noticed what jewelry did she left her signature..it is a cross jewelry.   It did remind me of the below:

haha..it seems our Jieun had learned from oppa JG how to leave JoonU crumbs in a subtle way.  Also, another puzzling to me is that why Jieun out of a sudden would like a cross jewelry..maybe it's beautiful..who knows...but my delulu mind is saying that it is so unlike her as what I knew of her, she is not someone who loves jewelry as she seldom used one.  Maybe she is buying for someone and she just like the cross one.  But noticed the difference between what she did choose as compared to Inna.  Inna had liked the dangling earrings which kind of classy and I can picture her on it.  But the cross jewelry on Jieun???

Also, another chingu here posted an instagram by Jieun on which she posted the 'If I believe you' - by the 1975.  I really love that song.  

Spoiler

Actually, the song can be interpreted in a lot of ways but what I knew about the song is that one of the band member Matty is an atheist.  He does not believe in God yet he has this desire to believe in God because he feels hopeless and hurt.  It spokes volume with Jieun because she said before in 2014 when she won the 'Artist of the Year' that she does not have a religion but wondering perhaps there some kind of God out there.  I think she is now in the position of 'believing' if she love this song and if she love that cross jewelry.  And who could be the person who could influence her..who is the firm believer of this faith.  Isn't LJG a catholic and based on his interviews is one of those celebrities that is passionate about his faith.  BBJX curse come true and let LJG and Jieun won the SBS couple award.

• Like 19

Spoiler
6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@kilovekyo Wow. That's a MAJOR crumb. Here are the lyrics below.

Here's commentary though that a Uaena had posted on the site, sharing her thoughts on IU's song selection:

• hemeichun68Deep thoughts..changing heart is natural explaint a sign telling u the right one has sparked w/o u even noticing it and is happening around u,IU all u need is open your heart and embrace him,everyone is talking about...count your blessing

So a change of heart...towards a prior love? Towards someone new? Or both?

For those of you who might be wondering if this was a random selection, let me point out that typically, we select our songs depending on our moods. And sometimes not only the music, but the lyrics will have meaning for us as well.  And this one is pretty specific. This is as obvious, or even more so, as Joongi's consistent praise and affection for our Jieunie; his NG parades; his comfort and ease with her; and the natural way in which he often reaches out to touch her.

What we have to wait to see is...what happened? Did this lead to a breakup? Did it lead to a new relationship? Or both....or perhaps neither? I'm willing to bet we can cross the last option off the list of possibilities since it's apparent, something definitely happened.

"If I Believe You" - by the 1975

I've got a God-shaped hole, that's infected
And I'm petrified of being alone
It's pathetic, I know

And I toss and I turn in my bed
It's just like I lost my head (lost my head)

And if I believe you,
Is that what you want?

I thought I'd met you once or twice,
But that was just because the dabs were nice
And opening up my mind
Showing me consciousness is primary in the universe
And I had a revelation

I'll be your child if you insist
I mean, if it was you that made my body
You probably shouldn't have made me atheist

I'm a lesbian kiss
I'm an evangelist
And "If you don't wanna go to hell then, Miss,
You better start selling this."

And if I believe you,
Is that what you want?

Then how can I find myself?
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah

Spoiler
4 hours ago, eunki said:

@kilovekyo that IG capture says: June is gone too. Strength! Strength!

maybe it's related to filming? Because somebody mentioned everybody was tired towards the end. But why candle? ^_^

Hmm and the song - by the 19 75

@Lampel you want cookie, and I want a cake! :D JG, please PM me and update, or include me in your Kakao group! I promise to keep secret ㅋㅋㅋ

Ahh...thanks to complete the investigation :D also to @Erin45 i think musician do just like us, sometime i did it too and maybe more often to use music/song to represent our feeling and tell the world what is going on with us but not indirect. And right, why she chose candle, when i see candle what cross in my mind is something you use for therapy, looking for peaceful mind, something like that... Chinguu, we all need crumbs, cake but most of it i want party!! Hahaa....let's vote today for Joon Gi and Ji Eun so we can celebrate new year's eve party together :lol: i hope i can join you all for the party here!

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, eunki said:

@Erin45 do you think they bought those jewelrys? So this must be instant photo? Hmm if that's true.. Me too think that cross is something closely related to catholic)

It's definitely related to Catholicism (i'm a Catholic too)!!  Maybe its a Christmas gift for someone who loves wearing cross pendants (my delulu mind in full gear):blush:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1