[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

13 minutes ago, qwenli said:

fans also shouted this in IU's concert..... Mlshr is REALLY popular!

It is! If you guys saw postcards Korean fans send to PD nim~~ with ML photo covers, drawings and tearful texts hahaha Me too sent 3 "love letters" to him. Let's see what happens, if he doesn't react at least by some words, then he has no heart at all

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=bobobo&no=238127&page=3

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=bobobo&no=238148&page=2

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=bobobo&no=238173

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, eunki said:

LIVE?? OMG I didn't notice.. that's whole difference 

@qwenli did somebody answered you in IG? I think they shouted "season 2" and "modern scene" ))) It's good to see that JG fans react nice about JG's obsession with ML and "Soo" 

U dun think it's live? It sounded different from the drama, the drama voice was calm n quiet, the concert audio was very real with some voice shaking

• Like 13

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Special made for Stargazers kkk...

The star that JE wearing was in the pics is from her latest concert right? I just got this feelings that all this while when JG update his ig and insert those stars emoji in his ig post...its not only about stargazing scene in the MLSHR..he is referring the STAR as JE!! JE is his precious star.. That's why he keep on using that emoji because he was thinking about her every single day..and that's why we saw stars background at his concert! he wants her to always be by his side..kyaaaaa #delulu

JE = STAR ⭐ 

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, qwenli said:

U dun think it's live? It sounded different from the drama, the drama voice was calm n quiet, the concert audio was very real with some voice shaking

it's definitely live))) I just watched it first while washing dishes and couldn't hear clearly. I didn't expect he'd say this! ^_^

Btw namooactors IG also posted same video- JG got their blessings? Ahahaaa sorry I'm extremely delulu today 

• Like 16

@fidda868 actually all the hairband je wore is Christmas related, thats why she wore a green dress with a yellow star like a Christmas tree. 

But The star is really a significant symbol for sosoo, they can put on ig, on stage, in their clothes...the more the merrier. :D

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, eunki said:

it's definitely live))) I just watched it first while washing dishes and couldn't hear clearly. I didn't expect he'd say this! ^_^

Btw namooactors IG also posted same video- JG got their blessings? Ahahaaa sorry I'm extremely delulu today 

That's why I feel that the announcement we have been waiting for is also coming very soon. If it's real, I am sure Namoo CEO will support him.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, eunki said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIS AGENCY NOW TOO LOLLLL tis the season to not only be jolly but also to accept JoonU love :wub: this is gonna be an amazing month, I feels it lol 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

The star that JE wearing was in the pics is from her latest concert right? I just got this feelings that all this while when JG update his ig and insert those stars emoji in his ig post...its not only about stargazing scene in the MLSHR..he is referring the STAR as JE!! JE is his precious star.. That's why he keep on using that emoji because he was thinking about her every single day..and that's why we saw stars background at his concert! he wants her to always be by his side..kyaaaaa #delulu

JE = STAR ⭐ 

Yes, it's new pic of Ji Eun from her last concert ^^ Waa...it could be!! Anything about star has deep meaning and beautiful memories for Joon Gi, include us their Stargazers, we give meaning to their luv story too :phew::D with our delulu mind.

Ooh chinguu, feel free to save and share that college pic (if only you like it kkk...) if in IG/twitter just please give tag and mention to Joon Gi and Ji Eun account :wub: 

• Like 12

I feel that namoo is definitely a shipper, the mlshr bts they put out is quite shocking to me even tho they already dun show much of JE's face.

loen is keeping very quiet. I guess for women, just best to be more careful. After all its korea not liberal america...

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I feel that namoo is definitely a shipper, the mlshr bts they put out is quite shocking to me even tho they already dun show much of JE's face.

loen is keeping very quiet. I guess for women, just best to be more careful. After all its korea not liberal america...

I'm shocked too!!!! kudos to Namoo for forever supporting their JGssi! Loen - I dont mind being quiet, from the beginning it has been JGssi being outwardly blatant and outspoken about his admiration for JEssi after all ;) it makes sense their respective agencies are mimicking their talents kekekeekkekeke I'm so happy guys I cant evennnnnnn this is ridiculous lol

• Like 17

On his latest IG post, when he said you are so beautiful, i take that as expressing his admiration to Jieun publicly. And when he chose to post the video where in he said that he will find Soo, that means he will pursue Jieun. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happiness is speculating about them. 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, i11ega11yb1onde said:

On his latest IG post, when he said you are so beautiful, i take that as expressing his admiration to Jieun publicly. And when he chose to post the video where in he said that he will find Soo, that means he will pursue Jieun. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happiness is speculating about them. 

Jieunssi's encore songs = "GO FOR IT OPPA, I'M WAITING" / puts on blue hanbok, hair pin, and waits at prayer stones

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Jieunssi's encore songs = "GO FOR IT OPPA, I'M WAITING" / puts on blue hanbok, hair pin, and waits at prayer stones

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol 

Perfect reply from her!!!!!! 

They act like this in public. How about privately? Can they just marry already? There should be wedding chant to initiate the event. :D

• Like 13

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

If Loen is really worried abt its share price, it should release the news between Christmas and new year, when everyone's drunk, had eaten too much and don't care, and trading is quiet. :blush:

Edited by MrKobegiant
  • Like 16

4 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Ahhhhhhh @Siracusa THIS JG's next post has no subtle hints - ITS CLEAR AS THE MOON ON A FULL MOON NIGHT LOLOL I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST POSTED THAT!! THIS GUY HAS NO CHILL AND IM NOT COMPLAINING ONE BIT Lol

I8I1IVY.gif

IU needs to respond on IG. I'm willing to let her wait a respectable amount of time so it's not too obvi but she needs to respond so that we can munch on the crumbs.

Also, @q4q4,duuuude, are you really up at 5am every day??????

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Guys news vote please vote this 

http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2016

Vote best drama, best actor, best actress, best couple..

Share it to everyone thank you..

just voted :) its sad to see them so low down the list tho.. is there gonna be an awards show or is this just an internet thing? I'm sorry I dont follow korean drama awards shows so I'm not sure

@Siracusa I would say almost every other day ;) LOL such a sucker for JoonU posts - I dont know when my sleeping pattern would get fixed @riuenu  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

just voted :) its sad to see them so low down the list tho.. is there gonna be an awarits show or is this just an internet thing? I'm sorry I dont follow korean drama awards shows so I'm not sure

@Siracusa I would say almost every other day ;) LOL such a sucker for JoonU posts - I dont know when my sleeping pattern would get fixed riuenu   :sweatingbullets:

I think that because only little of new about this... i was shock too, and I saw this on PBG fans IG,, I don't know its award or not but who know we just need keep voting every day,,,:D

• Like 6

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Have a feeling we will receive news about the special episode, spin-off or whatever very SOON.

was thinking of the same thing too. I really hope uri OTP wasn't trolling when they posted that "SOON" and "handkerchief" ig updates. I also remember LJG mentioning something about releasing something, just not knowing when during the last ep fan meeting. I mean, I kind of already accepted the ending, but getting more clips from the drama that SHOOK us all wouldn't hurt. It equals to more OTP moments!! so it's VERY welcome.. COME AT US!!!

It's not bad to cling to that small sliver of hope right?? :))

and as for the daily chant:

BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!

• Like 12