[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

My personal opinion was he didn't date sandara, I am a new fan of his but even then I consider myself quite up to date with kcelebs dating rumours and I hardly see any articles connecting the two.

If we are talking about long long ago rumours, the rumour that was rather fierce was that Lee da hae dated one of her costar in My girl and it wasn't Lee dongwook, which brings us to joongi. Both Lee da hae n joongi are Aries sun signs, there is really some fit especially when they are young and rashh then

Personally I believed  joongi dated jhb because the korean articles were in abundance. U can Google them, they are still there. They were spotted at a restaurant, in a gym and even in his car. He also chose to seat beside her at the year end awards instead of Nam Sang Mi. And when i look at their horoscope, the fit blows my mind.

Anyway, I think it's all in the past now, wat is an attractive man got to do? He will have many women of course, but  same as IU, I am sure she has a truck load of suitors (seeing all her fan boys at the concert).

[spoiler/]

It's not the on screen chemistry that makes me stay on this ship because of course it's a starting point but many factors comes into play on screen including the director, the scriptt and the editing + the music. We hv to remember they dun hv ost playing in their ears when they act.

It's wat happening bts and  from June till now that really engages my interest. It's very interesting and I am happy for all the crumbs I get. I am happy that there are sohae shippers in Korea. I see them on ig and that's very important...to have support in their home country.

Can someone tell me the songs iu sang after encore again? I like to look into them further...

As for Voldy: R.I.P

• Like 23

13 hours ago, Erin45 said:

And the last 4 songs on her re-encore are My old story, drama, love of B and Letter (last song).  MOS (an interpretation of an old song originally sung by another artist) and Love of B (lyrics written by her) are all in her discography while Drama is a song she had written in 2014 but was not released on any of her albums and letter is a song by another K-musician, Kim Kwang Jin. What is the similarities all of these songs? The theme are really sad, I can even call them heartbreak songs.  Jieun is a song writer and I believe there must be some insane reason why she choose to sing these songs in her re-encore stage.  Could it be that she is preluding to her recent heartbreak??? I will just leave it to your imagination chingus.  Also, I noted that the lyrics of the last song "Letter"  is a song for an ex-lover and breaking up.  Thanking that person for his/her love but saying goodbye and letting go.  I saw a fancam of her performance on this last song and it is really very moving, I even teared up a bit because I really felt all the emotions.  I even think that Jieun was so overwhelmed by emotions while singing it.    This is the fancam - credit to the person in the credits.

Spoiler

this is the english version:

@qwenli here it its.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What is wrong with SBS that they removed Joongi from the list of nominees for Daesang?

What how strange why did sbs doing that??? Unless there will be continue about scarlet heart, it realy strange did they relize what they are doing?? 

• Like 8

Thanks @chi13lou I feel so sad for Voldy now:tears:

i give him a lot of credit for not saying anything. He is a good man. Let's see if he writes breakup songs too :D:D

Hmm sometimes we breakup not becos we dun love each other anymore, sometimes it's about drifting apart, or not seeing a future together or just another person so magnetic appeared and you just want to be with the other person all the time...I am of course talking about joongi:wub:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Thirzazha94 said:

What how strange why did sbs doing that??? Unless there will be continue about scarlet heart, it realy strange did they relize what they are doing?? 

Seems like ratings became a factor. I hope he is included in the list for the Producer's award to vindicate his being overlooked by SBS.

Edited by chi13lou
added a tweet
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Lisbethj said:

IMO I don't think Joon Gi has had a relationship with Sandara Park, and as this is off topic I will put my thoughts on spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

I know that many fans thought this, but from my POV in reality there wasn't something concrete to think that they had a love relationship, more than a pic in instagram of each of them wearing red clothes, the rest of the posts on Instagram that you mentioned I don't see them as hints, as for example that they posted a pic with the same elle hashtags, Dara that day posted on her instagram several pics of a photoshoot that she had with the cast of her web drama for Elle magazine, IMO I think she was just promoting her web drama and Joon Gi coincidentally that day also posted a pic of a photoshoot that he had for Elle magazine in those days, I don’t think there is something weird there.

Another thing Joon Gi unfollow Dara on instagram in June or July last year, I don't remember well, so for me doesn't make sense to have insinuations in their post in August 2015 as you said. Dara posted selfies near Scholar Who Walks the Night poster on her weibo account on 4th Sep, but in the pic also appears her web drama poster and the last rumor (3rd) with JHB wasn't on August 2015, it was 11th Sep 2015.

So I think they were just friends, as well as also he is CL's friend because once jxx_tori posted a CL's pic and Joon Gi commented "CL-ROO", which I know only his close friends call her by her nickname. Another reason why I think Joon Gi didn't have a relationship with Dara is because if it had been that way, I don't think he would have spoken of the way that he did to another woman, I am refering to when JHB posted a pic saying that she was on a diet and he said, "Eat, why, become a beauty? You're too beautiful, rush to eat delicious, eat, eat, eat up ~!" Neither do I think that Joon Gi would have invited JHB to his fanmeeting in Seoul in May 2015, and I think he invited her because I don't think she's been competing to buy a ticket with the other fans since that the tickets for his fanmeetings always they sold out in 1 or 2 min.

So if Joon Gi had a relationship with Dara I don't think he would have had a "close friendship" with another woman (JHB). I think Joon Gi and JHB had a relationship (maybe they denied it because it wasn't a formal relationship) or maybe they were just very close friends. Well, for me there are many reasons that make me think that way.

1. Joon Gi followed Park Kahi on Instagram and Weibo, followed Chae Yeon on Weibo and also followed Park Soo Jin on Instagram; they are JHB's best friends.

2. Joon Gi joined the charity organization "ddasamo", JHB is an active member of ddasamo and she was who pulled him in, coz at a charity event that did ddasamo in an interview asked who took Joon Gi there and JHB said that she took him.

3. Last year Joon Gi started following Seohyun (Girls' Generation) on Instagram, who was friend of JHB since they had pictures of them together in their respective Instagram, but I think they aren't anymore (I could be wrong about this), the reason why I think this is because since last year they unfollowed on Instagram and JHB delete the pics that had with Seohyun. The strangest thing about this is that Joon Gi also unfollow Seohyun just after JHB did, but months later they coincided in MLSHR and Joon Gi again followed Seohyun.

4. JHB follows Yoo Seung Chan and Epik High's Mithra on Instagram and they also follow her, and we know they are 2 of Joon Gi's best friends, but what surprised me was that since last year (long before Mithra wedding), JHB also follows their wives on Instagram and they also follow JHB, that is to say that the wives of Joon Gi's best friends and JHB are friends, I suppose that JHB has gone to the meetings of all of them.

5. The last episode of Scholar Who Walks the Night was broadcast on 10th Sep 2015 and Joon Gi was filming until the afternoon of that same day, hours later he attended three events, the Seoul International Drama Awards, Hajunse Final drama screening and finally went to Drama wrap up parties. The fans thought that after the busy day that Joon Gi had, he would be very tired and he only had one day to rest since the 12th Sep 2015 would have a fanmeeting in Seoul for Japanese fans organized by The Ritz- Carlton Hotel. So when the 3rd rumor came out about Joon Gi and JHB I was surprised because the article said they were seen together on 11th Sep 2015, the day I thought Joon Gi would rest because I figured he would be very tired (Maybe he didn't was). So what did Joon Gi the day after that he finished filming the drama? He met with JHB, I guess he couldn't wait any longer to do it, therefore that's other reason more to me to think that something was happening between them.

There are also things that other fans noticed, such as what a Joon Gi's fan said after the 1st rumor came out, she also suspected of their possible relationship and she posted here in Soompi some observations:

Posted June 19, 2015 by JGBlackHole 

1. JG usually jogged outdoors along Han River and he mentioned he hate weight training, so it's interesting to see him go work out with JHB in a gym regularly.
2. Some months ago JG followed Park Kahi and Chae Yeon on weibo (he followed less than 10 people on weibo) at that time I was amazed and try to find out why he followed the 2, the only point I could draw at that time was, both of them are good friends of JHB, she is the common friend.
3. A few weeks ago, a picture on ins revealed that JG has joined a charity organisation "ddasamo". JG always support charity work, but he did it on his own or with his fans, he rarely join any organisation. After the pic was disclosed, at that time some fans already said it must be JHB who pulled him in, coz JHB is an active member of ddasamo.
4. JHB left comment in JG's ins some time ago. Her fans were surprised and said that she seldom left comment in male artist's SNS.
5. JHB was in JG's birthday FM in Seoul that day, some fans saw her, she's been very low profile about this.

And about the rumors with JHB I also think she started them from her side, and even also the 2nd rumor, because as you said there are photos of him with the necklace since 2013 and he met her in 2014 so it was impossible that it was a couple necklace, but I think she went with her necklace to that charity event on purpose, I don't think it was just a coincidence that she put it on that day. Joon Gi posted a pic in his instagram using that necklace 6 days before the charity event of ddsamo and is obvious that she saw that pic, as she follows him on his Instagram and she was wearing a necklace equal to an event where she knew that Joon G's fans would be, because he promoted the event on his Instagram and also there they were going to auction his clothes that he had donated, clothes for which his fans were willing to pay expensive prices. So it's obvious that Joon Gi's most loyal fans would be going to this event and that these fans would realize that they had the same necklaces and that's what happened, Joon Gi's fans noticed and left messages to them about the same necklaces on their Instagram. Then a reporter saw Joon Gi fans' messages about the equals necklaces on JHB's Instagram and he published an article in the same medium that the other 2 rumors were published (too much coincidence) and well the other media repeated the News.

Hello, thanks for taking much time in your extended opinions to such a long post on the thread. I know all the facts you mentioned but had to brief them because those are unrelated to the topics I replied. Sorry for my mistake of the month for his last rumour with JHB.. I wrote it wrong without noticing although I knew it was on Sep. But there were more you may not have observed.

Spoiler

About the IG followings, he followed singers Kahi, Chaeyeon and actress Park Soojin as the members of ddasamo, together with a group of other members including Seolhyun after meeting some of them for his participation in the charity event. He followed Kahi and CY back on weibo but he unfollowed them there after a while. He only unfollowed actor Ryu Siwon fast on IG, maybe due to being a celeb with scandals. He unfollowed Seolhyun back then together with Lee Yoobi and Dara when the bashings were happening on LYB's account. This might be to secure something during an appropriate situation. 

Him commenting on JHB's IG posts were often after GIJ, and I don't think he doesn't befriend to females if he is in a relationship. Before her, he commented on his Two weeks co-star Im Se-mi's IG posts, and also Dara's make-up artist @minsyoning's who is even more personal than his co-stars. It was more normal of him to show his friendship to JHB in public through commenting under her IG posts and hangouts like with his some other co-stars because she only had the one-sided love in the drama as well as they are from the same agency. Btw, pay attention between 55 to 57 seconds of the clip.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4omS8rJXdqo

This clip is the GIJ bts by Namoo. The moment is so abrupt but you can sense how he isn't a flirty type to his female friends, avoids long eye-contacts and even his stares tend to look cold during conversations while remaining friendly to them.

IMO, those his acts on his friendship with her which seems like quite safe to him in terms of scandals gave JHB the advantages to get closer to him and do more diggings. He might have difficulties to make rejections to her persuasions since they are under the same agency. Even with his friends, their wives and her following one another on IG, it is possible they mistook her during the rumours, and can still be mutual follow backs since they are from the ent industry. P.S. Epik High's Mithra doesn't follow her. Remember their first rumour was near the Night Scholar filming. It's the regular time for him before every project to go the gym for weight loss and do diet. He seems didn't do weight lifting there like her.

I'm on the side to think he had relationship with Dara because she is so casual in mentioning her celebrity friends to public, both male and females. YG also isn't a strict company to hide its artists' relationships, and she has expressed of not wanting a public relationship. Since Joongi is the one she didn't justify any label to their relationship but only gave the hint to her fans that they know each other through ALS nomination, there were something really going between them.

The another thing you may have missed is Dara was taking trip to US visiting to CL near the end of Night Scholar. She returned to Korea with a flight on 13th Sep, and arrived on 14th evening which is the day all Joongi's post drama schedules and media interviews have finished. The third rumour on 11th Sep was quickly denied as soon as it was surfaced. Then, on the 16th Sep, Dara updated this photo on her weibo.

http://weibo.cn/5489462183/3887789181844065?sourceType=sms&from=106B295010&wm=4260_0001

Yes, her previous posts included both her web drama and his drama while hers was on the darker side in her photos which doesn't seeem like she is promoting her web drama. Despite those you didn't think weird of them, how about their give and take messages on their meals, and of him adding 2 new chihuahuas around the time after Dara added 2 new kitties? They have 4 kitties and 4 puppies each. And her posing in that update on 16th Sep goofying significantly beside the Night Scholar poster with his signature somehow showed her not having negative feelings at him. That gave the vibe they might have solved their conflicts after her return to Korea so she proved it through SNS, hinting again at Happy Together on her guesting.

I see Dara's supportive behaviours as the real low profile IMO while of JHB contrarily due to the details you mentioned like the fabricated rumours from her side, and her appearance to his bd fm to make fans feel fishy to them. I was neutral to her and appreciate her acting during the GIJ broadcast, but sorry, I dislike her greed now as a person for taking advantage on someone who is known to avoid scandals. With her consistent clingings like the rumours, it can't be sure the rumours, or at worst, the confirmations wouldn't be tangible in the future. That's why I put in the previous post that I hope the news between them not to be floated again.

I'm sorry to my stargazers for bringing unrelated issues here, pardon me chingus :(

I really enjoy your observations on the JG's FMs and IU's concerts. I have to add that Joongi organizes and apply his ideas in scheming the fanmeets. Don't feel down of not seeing them together these days. Glad we at least got a step of not having Voldy at her concert! There are other opportunities for us like SBS awards and them in Taipei and probably new clues on SNS :blush:

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Queen Yoo was coming to JE's concert too yesterday??

EDIT: And I hear Lady Oh too?!!

It seems like Lady Oh was seated with the other cast members, PDnim and Writernim. Maybe Queen Yoo and King Taejo brought their thrones to sit on somewhere else.LOL

• Like 14

:sweatingbullets: also JKJ apparently went twice  but didn't sit with the rest of the cast either.. she must have brought a special rug to sit on somewhere else lol poor CR

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

It seems like Lady Oh was seated with the other cast members, PDnim and Writernim. Maybe Queen Yoo and King Taejo brought their thrones to sit on somewhere else.LOL

• Like 15

I lost count the number of times I listened to ‘Letter’ today. I am glad JE sang the song in the encore, because it explained a lot of things. For a long time I could not believe she would do such a thing as walk out on JKH after acting in a drama to be with another man. It’s just not her. She has always been a dignified person with high morals.   

My heart really ached for JE. She fell in love with JKH when she was only 20 and she loved him dearly despite to most of her fans, she was too good for him. She even waited for him to return after he had left.  It must have been hard for her to go through MLSHR, acting out Hae Soo, and doing all those concerts in China, while keeping her own sadness under wraps.

You know what, I still think JG had the intention to come to the Dec 4th concert because this was his only FM at 3 pm (tired or not, if he could do that for JHB, he would have done it for LJE)  All his other FMs in Seoul, Japan and Taiwan are at 6 pm or 7 pm.  JE probably stopped him because she did not want him to sit through the awkwardness and embarrassment while she took this opportunity, as was in the song ‘to firstly thank Jang for his love’ and then make a clean break.  

This is the right time because it’s now becoming very obvious there is something between her and JG. It is not morally proper to be doing ‘couple’ things with another man while she is officially still attached to Jang.  The clean break is absolutely necessary because she has a financial responsibility to Loen, her endorsers and her staff working for her to keep her image clean.

I feel her pain the loss of a first love but she is LJE. She will come through.

Thanks  to @Lisbethj, @JGiGrande and @Erin45 for your posts on JG. I am a bit worried after listening to stories about JG’s other fancies. Plus he is pretty full on.  I know what people born on April 17 can be like, because I share the same birthday. I hope he is what he says he is:  a ‘one woman man’ and love JE as JG and not as WS because he cannot pull out of his character from MLSHR and is getting things confused. He shouldn’t, because he is a veteran actor.

• Like 23

39 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

I'm sorry to my stargazers for bringing unrelated issues here, pardon me chingus :(

Don't apologize and please continue giving us these insights. We welcome all Joongi and IU crumbs, past and present, so that we can analyze their patterns to predict their future. Your Sandara info was very useful in giving insight into Joongi's dating history.

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

I lost count the number of times I listened to ‘Letter’ today. I am glad JE sang the song in the encore, because it explained a lot of things. For a long time I could not believe she would do such a thing as walk out on JKH after acting in a drama to be with another man. It’s just not her. She has always been dignified person with high morals.   

My heart really ached for JE. She fell in love with JKH when she was only 20 and she loved him dearly despite to most of her fans, she was too good for him. She even waited for him to return after he had left.  It must have been hard for her to go through MLSHR, acting out Hae Soo, and doing all those concerts in China, while keeping her own sadness under wraps.

You know what, I still think JG had the intention to come to the Dec 4th concert because this was his only FM at 3 pm (tired or not, if he could do that for JHB, he would have done it for LJE)  All his other FMs in Seoul, Japan and Taiwan are at 6 pm or 7 pm.  JE probably stopped him because she did not want him to sit through the awkwardness and embarrassment while she took this opportunity, as was in the song ‘to firstly thank Jang for his love’ and then make a clean break.  

This is the right time because it’s now becoming very obvious there is something between her and JG. It is not morally proper to be doing ‘couple’ things with another man while she is officially still attached to Jang.  The clean break is absolutely necessary because she has a financial responsibility to Loen, her endorsers and her staff working for her to keep her image clean.

I feel her pain the loss of a first love but she is LJE. She will come through.

Thanks  to @Lisbethjj and @Erin45 for your posts on JG. I am a bit worried after listening to stories about JG’s other fancies. Plus he is pretty full on.  I know what people born on April 17 can be like, because I share the same birthday. I hope he is what he says he is:  a ‘one woman man’ and love JE as JG and not as WS because he cannot pull out of his character from MLSHR and is getting things confused. He shouldn’t, because he is a veteran actor.

Loved this post chingu! I agree 100% I even downloaded letter so I can listen to it on my way to work today. JE's honesty and being emotionally open to her fans at this moment is precisely the reason as to why I jumped into her fandom a few months back.. inahve so much respect for her bc it's rare to find such a genuine person much more someone in the entertainment industry. Sending over prayers and love to her because she deserves it 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, JGiGrande said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thhis clip is the GIJ bts by Namoo. The moment is so abrupt but you can sense how he isn't a flirty type to his female friends, avoids long eye-contacts and even his stares tend to look cold during conversations while remaining friendly

I love this post when you said he's not flirting type, and his eyes seem cold, and here in mlshr his eyes always focus on JE , i know i'm not crazy now,, thank you chingu please give us more information about him...

• Like 17

@chi13lou

well then they must realize what they did will make anger MLSHR lover, its so funny even JJH drama has not end, but got nominated,, so funny..

@MrKobegiant

That's what I love about JE, she didn't like to take advantage to other people, JE must thinking too if JG go to her concert right after his FM, people will make rumour about him and it will became scandal because there's no news about JE break up,, I really love her how she always think others first, its rare and she's rare girl.. 

• Like 16