[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Pa

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

@mooncookies24 i'm using photobucket app to insert the gifs here, then you upload it there, copy the link and paste it here ^^

I watched the video when Joon Gi gave balloon to fans, if i'm not wrong i see there's crescent and heart balloon, i remember Ji Eun ever put crescent and heart emoji in her two photos in IG ^^ watch this from @qwenli IG.

Thx u chingu..will try install that app and try it ;)

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE! JG COMES TO JE CONCERT TODAY! JG COMES TO JE CONCERT TODAY! JG COMES TO JE CONCERT TODAY! JG COMES TO JE CONCERT TODAY! JG COMES TO JE CONCERT TODAY!

• Like 6

Here's what I can found on YT about JE' concert last night:

Spoiler

JG's fan meeting:

Spoiler

Let's chant for today:

imageproxy%202_zpszkvqly9d.gif

JE say "JG oppa come come to me~ come to me~ come come~"

JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,

JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE,JG come to JE.

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

All IU so far. Nothing yet on Joongi.

Joongi fans might just watch and record now, upload later. 

Thanks for share it chinguu... kkk...look they wearing same basic color for their clothes, blue and red! gosh these two makes me wonder...

@innrukia yess, we're going insane hahaa....
  • Like 15

20 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@meahri_1 JG & Jieun wear the same color when they arrived at the venue :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Blue + red + black.. OMG i'm  screaming nowwwww

The color matching just blows my mind. I keep thinking the coincidences will slow down or stop altogether...but they just keep happening.

More transcripts from yesterday, 12/3:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@kilovekyo @meahri_1

forgive me chingu:bawling:

i'm going insane. i wanna hug each of you now:heart::heart:

doesn't make sense right? That color matching. Is it really coincidences? really? i mean really???

Hahaa...it's just fine dear, give you hug too :blush:  the curse is working now, keep chant and we all dying together :lol: 

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@kilovekyo @meahri_1

forgive me chingu:bawling:

i'm going insane. i wanna hug each of you now:heart::heart:

doesn't make sense right? That color matching. Is it really coincidences? really? i mean really???

Hahaa...it's just fine dear, give you hug too :blush:  the curse is working now, keep chant and we all dying together :lol: 

@innrukia Let's think of it this way, if it's coincidence, they've had so many now, it would mean that they're definitely fated and destined to be together.  If it's not coincidence and it's been planned, then perhaps our Jieunie did break up quite a bit ago and our Joongi and Jieun are doing the dating/couple thing....

:lol:

This doesn't look to be from tonight, but posting just in case:

• Like 12