[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Unfortunately LJG is not the one wlyricsote the lyrics for "Now". It was composed and written by DIRECTOR OF SOUL.

Omooo then he tell his feeling to director of soul.. kyaaaa..

43 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Goshh... the lyrics translations from JG's latest song "NOW"..I can relate his feelings towards JE..kekekeke.. I need to know who wrote this lyrics???

Lee Joon Gi – Now

I like your smile
Remember, all the things we’ve been through
Again Let’s give it a go
Without even knowing
When I feel choked up (now)
When my heart keeps fluttering (now)
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
When we locked eyes (now)
When we walked together (now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
There were a lot more hardships than I thought
When I’m alone, when I’m tired
I remember your face again
No matter how hard I try
When I’m still in the same place
I think about when we were together
I think about you right here
And I smile
The sky seems brighter today
It shines brightly (now)
You’ve gotten a little closer
Right now, you and I
It’s a moment to remember
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
Sometimes when I’m tired and exhausted
When I think about it
All of the times we spent together
All the times we laughed
I remember
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
The times we laughed together
Had fun together (now)
Remember the same memories
The same heart fluttering feelings
(Now Now Now Now)
When I’m tired of the same life
I’ll remember today (now)
Had fun together
I’ll remember this moment
This never ending moment, now

Chinguu thank you soooo much for sharing his lyrick...

Okey we get a hint in his lyrics,, and i'm smiling like crazy now,, it share his feeling toward JE,, 

I remember all their BTS now KYAAAA....

giphy.gif

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe with input from Joongi or is Director of Soul a shipper too?

OK..let's just called it as another one more COINCIDENCE ..maybe the lyrics was written before JG discover his true feelings towards her...and dangggg..suddenly he received the lyrics & song just at the right time..kekekeke

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

OK..let's just called it as another one more COINCIDENCE ..maybe the lyrics was written before JG discover his true feelings towards her...and dangggg..suddenly he received the lyrics & song just on time..kekekeke

@starcandy0516 Is Director of Soul a person in the industry or a stage name or pseudonym?

• Like 5

SoHae post.....

i truly believe that So will stay devoted to his love toward Su until his death... the more you watch the drama the more you will know and understand how deep So love is and he's the man that honoring his promise and a man with only one woman that own his heart.. no matter what people said i truly believe without Su beside him he is a lost man... even after she gone he's do what she believe the world should be.. 

its not just because of his love you see... people still doubt how deep Su love for him is even after what she done... Su not willing to see So lost himself cause at that point nothing she can do to reach So inside KG and she is with his child.. i know if So do know about it he will do everything he can to make sure Su is alive and its something that will raise a big problem cause Su is not his wife so her child will have to place under YH.. that's something Su will never do cause she know YH...  like BA said he know both of So and Su will never get over their love but Su choose to leave to protect their love even if its hurting both of them... i just cry watching Su ask to meet So and Jung said to tell him about their child? and she said its her want to meet him.. Su want to see her love for the last time...........

the regret and guilt that So have to bear all his life its truly heartbreaking... his regret for not understanding Su a lot better and have faith in their love... regret that jealousy take over his heart and regret for not able to meet her for the last time... regret for the life that they should have with Seol and most importantly regret that she gone with the thought him hating her... you just can see in his eyes that its so empty cause nothing left inside his heart.... 

this is why this story have the most heart wrenching love story... the way they love each other is too much and too deep to understand.. i just wish that Seol will know how much did her parent love her and each other cause that little girl is the symbol of all that So and Su been through and love that they have.....

their story still make me cry every time i watch this drama cause how tragic their story is......

• Like 11

Hope everyone has a great weekend! But for stargazers to have a fantastic one, we need crumbs, clues and news from either IU's concert or Joongi's FM today. So let's do our daily chant -

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

27VnP6X.gif

@enigmaticangel

Tomorrow, we start our triple chant in celebration of IU's 3,000th day.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

OK..let's just called it as another one more COINCIDENCE ..maybe the lyrics was written before JG discover his true feelings towards her...and dangggg..suddenly he received the lyrics & song just at the right time..kekekeke

At least JG choose to sing this song, right? LOL. He must be read the lyrics before select a song. So he choose this one which represents his sentiment/feeling now, so he can deliver it well to audience. Of course, in spite of the melody, a singer usually take a consideration of the lyrics too, if he doesn't feel any attachments of the lyrics, he would face difficulties to deliver the songs. That's why I'm so curious with JE's new songs. Maybe she can hide her facial feeling. But usually a song-writer can't lie with her songs. Hahahaha, it really represents her feeling that time. But of course, we won't know it if she choose to not released it or released it later...

Btw here's a cute pictures of our happy family:

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

So, the lyrics and the song was written & composed by a same person? 

Mianhae...I can't think straight right now after read those lyrics..hihi..

What if the composer's name was misspelled as SOUL instead of SEOL?LOL

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Does anyone know how to livestream the Lotte drama? Thanks in advance.

I think this will be a tough one to watch outside of South Korea. It's broadcasting from the Naver tvcast website but I don't know if there is a geo-blocker for non-SK viewers. And I don't believe Dramafever or Viki got the international distribution rights. My guess is that non-Korean speakers will be at the mercy of grey sites that I won't name as per the Soompi rules.

One of the Reddit threads discussed this.

• Like 8

delulu mode aside can we all just talk about how happy JG is when he's around Jieun... JG is always so hyper and happy around other person but if you look closely he's just did't people to feel awkward and to lift the atmosphere but his eyes is still lonely.. JG is the type that put in front the positive feeling but he's actually a lonely person...

but when he's around Jieun we all can see how happy he is.. he's genuinely happy and always find a way to make she laugh and the way he look at Jieun with such tenderness and its always the same whether he in character or not.. and by that i really dare to say JG totally falling toward Jieun... not just a attraction that we see but the real feeling of affection and the way JG care about Jieun just make it more obvious... i really wish that they get together not just because of the shipping but i really see that they both really happy when they together... 

this is the stare that acting could't do no matter how great you are... 

14650268_1496923570321034_7174911811364396599_n.jpg?oh=668e3e6d3a7a4910a87fd745224c5e81&oe=58C199F5

Spoiler

14732235_1496923716987686_605639695188673418_n.jpg?oh=6d8a92b45b62e948c649f2a3af174e25&oe=58C92FC5

14962565_1504380429575348_3674824391708271874_n.jpg?oh=170efd93be405b25962380982de5e79a&oe=58F68965

14955984_1504382012908523_1193381485238171687_n.jpg?oh=f382b94654eef870ba03a82340e28bbe&oe=58B53AA6

14906864_1504382622908462_1458985509185017704_n.jpg?oh=39dbb7e2fe49d6f15300871488b2f949&oe=58F6E4BA

• Like 22

Why do I think that he's working together with the composer, because he said thank you was for his fans.. so i think he's working together with composer to write the song.. 

I still can't stop smile whenever looking at the lyrics, and I don't believe it was coincidence because it sooo him to be coincidence, the lyrics it self express his feeling when working with her, jokes with her, act with her, and what he feel after working with her, there's no romantic feeling for someone in the lyrics but his longing feeling to someone, how he miss her, how his heart flutter when look into her eyes, meet her etc and how he see something it remember him to those memories, like us seeing night sky we remember stargazing same with him. 

Even if the composer and the writer not him, but he must have big part too, like he write what inside his feeling and then the composer make it into song with some improvement the word, so the writer and composer not him but the idea was him, and since now he has composer and song writer friend (JE), she must give him some tips..:phew:

• Like 14

7 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Or if she ever needs the money, she can E-bay it and make so much $$$$$$.

I will bid and sky is the limit! I have to get that jacket. Seriously, i really hope she'll keep it and i know she will. Somewhow i know. She doesn't give off the i-am-not-a-sentimental-person vibe to me.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, violet90 said:

talking about gift.... i actually really wonder what JG give to Jieun as his present... let's be real kisses is for him not for her...LOL

if he give the jacket with his name did't that really suspicious?? if she still in relationship i don't think that appropriate unless he already knew her status and just give his jacket and kiss for her... its totally sound like something a bf will give right?? delulu mind is totally on!!!!

My summary:

JG is a person who is very conscious about scandals. He is well aware about JE scandal history and her being in open relationship. He is positioning himself as a professional actor. But: he freely expresses admiration for JE, repeatedly tells how much he liked romantic scenes with her, can't hide and doesn't try to hide his joy after kisses, enjoys eye contact and physical contact with her, gives such controversial birthday present as kiss and jacket with his initial, makes lots of NGs and allows to release it in BTS.

JE is mature, reserved person who is not easily open to strangers. She experienced several scandals including one recently. She is known to be in open and affectionate long term relationship. But: she allows JG to enter her private space whenever he wants it, she herself unconsciously does little skinships to him, she reciprocates all kisses including 'forced' one, she is focused on him offscreen, she laughs with him and appears comfortable to receive his attention.

Assumptions: JG knows that JE relationship is over and eager to gain her/ JG's affection is so deep that he can't help but show his feelings despite knowing about Voldy/ this is the way JG treats female leads who give him good acting responses/ JE is single and willing to accept JG/ JE is in relationship but attracted to JG/ JE is flexible and open minded so her onscreen reactions are acting and offscreen reactions are 'close friends and good colleagues'

Conclusions: if JE is still in happy relationship with Voldy I will be very surprised. If she was, IMO she would behave more reserved and told JG to stop compromising her on camera (I think she is the kind of person who can say this even to sunbae). Otherwise I should think she is kind of flirting girl, which she is not. So I think that even if she didn't break up yet, her relationship is very shaky. And there's Voldy, if he could observe same things as we do without confronting her (considering JE happy looks recently, her life is trouble free?), he is just saint, or stupid, or doesn't care

Honestly, I don't know why I'm writing this and why I'm analyzing this :D Anyway, only thing I really want is JG and JE to be happy, they both deserve it. But it would be really nice if I could have answers to my questions about both drama and RL drama! ^_^

• Like 20

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

No doubt about it, she will keep it. It's just that you mentioned that such would have been a more "appropriate" gift from a boyfriend, but it would depend if her boyfriend does such stuff for her.:blush:

Will it be ok if it came from her next boyfriend?:D

This! 

Next boyfriend. Future husband. :D

And my delusion is back to square one i mean the day i first watch ep 1. Their first meeting. The scene where WS saved HS. It's very memorable to me. :)

• Like 14

7 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Goshh... the lyrics translations from JG's latest song "NOW"..I can relate his feelings towards JE..kekekeke.. I need to know who wrote this lyrics???

Lee Joon Gi – Now

I like your smile
Again Let’s give it a go
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
When I think about it
All the times we laughed
I remember
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
Had fun together (now)
(Now Now Now Now)
Had fun together

When did he release the song? It's very .... appropriate! Oh my, be still my shipping heart!

• Like 11

@fidda868 wow...the lyric :wub: thank you for share the english translation, i listen to it yesterday from IG song "thank you" and "now" but somehow my mind and my heart like the melody of song "now" compare to "thank you" ^3^ ahh now i know the lyric also has deep meaning... and there's one line i bold it below it's little strange if this song for his fans, i don't think he would remember face of his fans just when he's alone and tired, really...how lucky that fans :D 

@starcandy0516 @chi13lou @Thirzazha94 maybe Joon Gi didn't want to obvious this time which actually the lyric idea was came from himself :lol: because he's try to keep good connection with some of possesive fans.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Lee Joon Gi – Now

I like your smile
Again Let’s give it a go
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
When I think about it
All the times we laughed
I remember
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
Had fun together (now)
(Now Now Now Now)
Had fun together

• Like 13

10 hours ago, ani1711 said:

To all chingus here,

Is Moon Lovers a good drama? I really want some recommendation, but wherever I search, I read that it's messed up. And these are from websites too. Some fans also say this. But everyone does say that LJG shines. However, after Uncontrollably Fond, I don't think I can handle a 'messed up at the end' type of drama.

I am also a LJG fan, but from his film and a bit from Arang days. I really really want to watch him, but idk if I should spend 20 hours again.

Also, I have skipped this entire thread because they are filled with all cute pics and even spoilers.

I want some motivation to jump down the cliff, please.

Its up to you chingu, its a sad story but their love so beautiful to remember. I liked Kdrama, but never addicted as this one

After a month the drama end, i still cant move on. I miss all cast everyday. Everyday on fanfic web, there're alot of new stories and update story about fandom MLSHR. Because we really really loved this drama, its hard to forget. Thats why this thread and MLSHR thread still alive until now and next.

• Like 13