[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

25 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Thank you everyone for liking and using my GIF..haha my love for JoonU is making me to do these things..kekeke..

@caramelovers07 Thank you..i made this..how is it? LOL :D

JE nieee's chants gif is so cuteeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank youuu @enigmaticangel !! Your gif indeed make our BBJX curse stronger!!! You're JJANG!! B)*All thumbs up* Mwahahahha!! Yesss!! Now, We have these couple official gif for our official daily chants for our shipper thread!!

vGdDKGB.gif&key=2ea117bedcc17f7d6f4ce2a1

27VnP6X.gif

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

He had a spare one because he was wearing his. If he gave it on that day, then it was a birthday gift aside from the kisses.:blush:

talking about gift.... i actually really wonder what JG give to Jieun as his present... let's be real kisses is for him not for her...LOL

if he give the jacket with his name did't that really suspicious?? if she still in relationship i don't think that appropriate unless he already knew her status and just give his jacket and kiss for her... its totally sound like something a bf will give right?? delulu mind is totally on!!!!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

JE nieee's chants gif is so cuteeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank youuu @enigmaticangel !! Your gif indeed make our BBJX curse stronger!!! You're JJANG!! B)*All thumbs up* Mwahahahha!! Yesss!! Now, We have these couple official gif for our official daily chants for our shipper thread!!

vGdDKGB.gif&key=2ea117bedcc17f7d6f4ce2a1

27VnP6X.gif

These gifs are gold. I hope JoonU somehow finds them :wub::phew:

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@enigmaticangel waa...i love both gifs, i already save it ^^ you such gifs expert. Ooh should baby Seol also help us to chant? Kkk...

@enigmaticangel I think baby Seol wants daddy and mommy to get together in RL so that the family will be complete.:blush:

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

if she still in relationship i don't think that appropriate unless he already knew her status and just give his jacket and kiss for her... its totally sound like something a bf will give right??

If he gave it that day, they can always use the excuse of it being so cold so she wore it and when she attempted to return it, he asked her to keep it as part of his birthday gift.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@enigmaticangel I think baby Seol wants daddy and mommy to get together in RL so that the family will be complete.:blush:

If he gave it that day, they can always use the excuse of it being so cold so she wore it and when she attempted to return it, he asked her to keep it as part of his birthday gift.

i don't think Jieun don't have any jacket considering how cold the weather is cause she always bundle up...

i think its really cute seeing both of them wearing the same jacket and you can see how happy JG is that night... he give her birthday gift and celebrate with her... but he got his wishes too... kekekeke

• Like 13

k so pretty much ALL SoSoo BTS are my favorite Bts', I can't choose just one bc they're all special in one way or another. This one's special bc we see JE's acting wall break down when she was staring into JG's eyes. She got caught off guard and I'm assuming she felt her heart hammering a little bit more than usual during the eye contact and had to compose herself lol then we see BOTH of them not being able to look at each other in the eye :wub: ughhhhhh I cant get enough of these kids lol

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Do you think the jacket was Joongi's or he had a spare one lying around?

Now that you mention it chingu,, when JE wearing it, JG was wearing his jacket too,, hmm there's no way it was his staff's impossible.. so my opinion he already prepare it for JE or he has a spare one.. But my question was didn't IU has her own Blanket, impossible shes forget her own blanket,, yet she wear JG's awwww cuuteeee....

60bd28e041d83ed07ac88e00d30843d5.gif

• Like 14

@violet90 It depends if Voldy is the type of person to buy her something which he thinks she will need.

If she kept the jacket (I hope she did), it will be filled with their memories of her 23rd birthday, the cake, the kisses, and his birthday song and greetings. When she feels down or misses him, she can just take it out of the closet and reminisce about tashi! tashi!.:D

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@violet90 It depends if Voldy is the type of person to buy her something which he thinks she will need.

If she kept the jacket (I hope she did), it will be filled with their memories of her 23rd birthday, the cake, the kisses, and his birthday song and greetings. When she feels down or misses him, she can just take it out of the closet and reminisce about tashi! tashi!.:D

Or if she ever needs the money, she can E-bay it and make so much $$$$$$.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I would also like to add intensely passionate horse back ride to that list of JE memories. TASHI TASHI!

• Like 9

@q4q4

that bts actually really one of a few scene that we can see both of them so flustered and not able to look at each other... its so funny that even after all thing that they do staring is not something they just can do.. Jieun have a reputation that she can always stare at guys without backing up and most guy will look away from her stare and here she can't look at JG eyes.. its too cute when JG can sense her nervous and ask her about it but he also nervous about it... LOL

and just look how he naturally fix Jieun hair... his eyes also on her face even when he talk to the director... i just find his concern about Jieun is really cute....

@chi13lou

i think if JG did give the jacket Jieun will keep it.. she always known as somebody that cherish her fan and friend present and seeing how close she is with JG i personally think she will cherish anything that he give... remember JG said Jieun is someone that know how to thankful a person... Jieun just have so many side that will make any guy melt and JG just can't escape that.. he just keep falling for her charm...

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think if JG did give the jacket Jieun will keep it..

No doubt about it, she will keep it. It's just that you mentioned that such would have been a more "appropriate" gift from a boyfriend, but it would depend if her boyfriend does such stuff for her.:blush:

Will it be ok if it came from her next boyfriend?:D

• Like 10

I already shared this on the main thread but I wanted to share it here to: 

There is a saying that the people you meet in this life are also the same people you have met in your past life.

The friendship has not finished in the past lives, and so it has to continue in the present.

True friendship is unconditional. It is born from free will. We can’t judge friendship from physical attraction or words exchanged between people. It is a special bond that is shared between souls. Friendship does not only manifest at a behavioural level, but also on a cognitive level. 

So even if there is no DVD release/special episode to explicitly tell us that they do meet, I strongly believe So and Soo will meet in the 21st century anyway. Their friendship in Goryeo may have faced physical obstacles.

But it is far from over. It has to continue.

And I am sure them meeting in the present is just the beginning of many more encounters to come.

A friendship that will continue to evolve through time and space. 

For example we get JoonU. Who knows...they might have been lovers in their past lives.  That is why in this lifetime they meet again as "Moon Lovers" to reawaken the spark.blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, violet90 said:

talking about gift.... i actually really wonder what JG give to Jieun as his present... let's be real kisses is for him not for her...LOL

if he give the jacket with his name did't that really suspicious?? if she still in relationship i don't think that appropriate unless he already knew her status and just give his jacket and kiss for her... its totally sound like something a bf will give right?? delulu mind is totally on!!!!

LOL, yeaa, he mentioned that was a gift for her but actually it was his intention to get a "gift" from her. Kekekeke~ Such a bad wolf!!

I just can think the reason why he gave his jacket with initial of his name was to "mark" his territory. LOL. Omo, he want to labelling JE as his person. Hahaha!

• Like 16

Goshh... the lyrics translations from JG's latest song "NOW"..I can relate his feelings towards JE..kekekeke.. I need to know who wrote this lyrics???

Lee Joon Gi – Now

I like your smile
Remember, all the things we’ve been through
Again Let’s give it a go
Without even knowing
When I feel choked up (now)
When my heart keeps fluttering (now)
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
When we locked eyes (now)
When we walked together (now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
There were a lot more hardships than I thought
When I’m alone, when I’m tired
I remember your face again
No matter how hard I try
When I’m still in the same place
I think about when we were together
I think about you right here
And I smile
The sky seems brighter today
It shines brightly (now)
You’ve gotten a little closer
Right now, you and I
It’s a moment to remember
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
Sometimes when I’m tired and exhausted
When I think about it
All of the times we spent together
All the times we laughed
I remember
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
The times we laughed together
Had fun together (now)
Remember the same memories
The same heart fluttering feelings
(Now Now Now Now)
When I’m tired of the same life
I’ll remember today (now)
Had fun together
I’ll remember this moment
This never ending moment, now

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Goshh... the lyrics translations from JG's latest song "NOW"..I can relate his feelings towards JE..kekekeke.. I need to know who wrote this lyrics???

Lee Joon Gi – Now

I like your smile
Remember, all the things we’ve been through
Again Let’s give it a go
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
There were a lot more hardships than I thought
When I’m alone, when I’m tired
I remember your face again
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
Sometimes when I’m tired and exhausted
When I think about it
All of the times we spent together
All the times we laughed
I remember
(Now Now Now Now)
No matter how hard I try
And I smile
It shines brightly (now)
Right now, you and I
Now
Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)
Had fun together (now)
Remember the same memories
The same heart fluttering feelings
(Now Now Now Now)
When I’m tired of the same life
I’ll remember today (now)
Had fun together
I’ll remember this moment
This never ending moment, now

Unfortunately LJG is not the one who wrote the lyrics for "Now". It was composed and written by DIRECTOR OF SOUL.

KXJ2flB.jpg

• Like 12