[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

36 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Let's start the week with our chant because just like WS, we never give up in believing that JoonU are fated and destined to be together forever -

BBJX curse, come true!!!

Don't forget to ask for some social media crumbs too!

S69LY0y.jpg

• Like 16

@Lisbethj Warm welcome to long-time fan:) Thank you for giving us sense of reality, though I don't think it helps much due to severeness of our delusions :D

So may I ask what is your personal opinion about JG behaviour towards JE comparing to other dramas and his usual habits?))

• Like 16

@Lisbethj welcome to the thread.. 

Yeah.. I agree with you..JG always called his fans my dear , my lady,  my angel..nothing unusual about that for his long time fans like us..

But for the past few weeks..hmm since last month, we noticed that he is acting so unusual in his ig post especially when he posted a lot of videos or pics that related to JE..and when he edited fan's MV with a caption "Remember" that post really gives me a goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach..

I can feel that he is acting differently and i really want him to come back like he used to be..yeah..its not that i want him to update his ig everyday coz we know that sometimes he didnt update his ig a few days..thats normal..but i am afraid he will stop posting on his ig because of that number 810 posts from him and 108 post from JE..huwaaaa..chebal..i miss his post so muchhh..its ok if he is busy with schedule or maybe busy preparing for this coming fanmeeting/concert..

• Like 17

Morning before back read i want to share JG ma lady lyrics,, (ehemm with my delulu word) hehehe

I`ve been waiting for a long time 

(yeah of course we waiting to oppa)

That`s right, we were meant to be

You`ve came in to my life 

(yup its was destiny, it was destiny)

It`s never gonna be the same

(Yeah our life too)

Let me say this to you, girl

(Just say it already we were waiting soo long)

As much as we’ve been together, 

what gets deeper

Is the first day that we can never go back to again 

(right bro you are drowning too deep now)

Memories of you are endless 

(yeah too much that you can't hadle it)

Memories filled with heart fluttering feelings 

(awww so much doki doki memories eh, kiss kiss,back hug, boat scne, shadow scne what else)

Hey, the day I saw your eyes

I became me 

(that's true if not there's no NG parade, you lost in her eyes)

You know (yeah we know)

How I felt when I first saw you

Words I spit out without even knowing 

(Yeah you doubt her first, now what we see aigoo)

Ma Lady, (you`re) my lady

(I know that already oppa she's your lady now)

Your eyes that looked at me, your lips

(We know you always look her lips)

That night, me from back then

It just stopped

(Yeah your time stop when you look into her eyes eh)

I couldn’t get any close to you

(Don't worry voldemort is gone now)

As I just waited for your smile

(You love her smile so much ehh)

When I think of those times, I just laugh 

(We laugh too oppa)

More when I see you leaning on me right now (hahaha there's no way you will forget it oppa)

Can you believe this time 

(no i still don't believe it)

That we are together right here?

(Kyaa we hope too just be together already)

I’ll say it again, I won’t ever leave your side

(I will punch you if you leave her side)

You know you make me live

(Of course we all know that already, your twinkle twinkle pesos eyes tell us)

oh, Let me love

(Nah its okay you already love her)

Ma Lady, (you`re) my lady

Your eyes that looked at me, your lips

(Your eyes that looked at me, I just I want you be my girl)

(Yeah you even lick your lips, naughty oppa)

That night, me from back then

It just stopped

I couldn’t get any close to you

And you gave me a bright smile

(Her smile that's make you heart stop

• Like 18

Stargazers ^^ does anyone has this digital Cosmopolitan poster or is it no digital version at all and only bonus poster from magazine?

Spoiler

IMG_20161119_215743_zpsc3qswees.jpg

I love this pose how Ji Eun hold Joon Gi hand, both too hot and sexy here :wub: my delulu got wild kkk...look that Joon Gi sharp eyes, and Ji Eun close legs, there're deep chemistry inside.

I love to see when their body stick together ^_^ miss them badly and want to see they're together again for new drama... BBJX curse come true pleasee!!

Spoiler

IMG_20161102_130556_zps44nsugtc.jpg

image.jpeg.219c3757fcfc95a846c086eda33cb

RO62904519_ori_zpsha5zqv38.jpg

RO89010913_w1000_h0_zpssxisfkw4.jpg

Ct0IeDaUEAI3y2c_zpsggfdeztn.jpg

IMG_8252_zpsuvn2mzxc.jpg

@Thirza Zhavira hahaa....so funny, thank you for sharing your delulu words through this song LOL..

• Like 15

I am a total WS-HS shipper/Moonlover, not a LJK-IU shipper for reasons I have mentioned before, but I must admit you can cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. Thanks @kilovekyo for sharing that Cosmo picture! I have always wanted them to do a "coupley" photo shoot because I like pretty people and they're just oh so pretty. 

They did an AMAZING job portraying their characters and their love story. There was a momentous amount of trust between them. IU is very careful around guys due to the ridiculousness of anti-fans and the media, but she seemed to trust LJK and was very physically comfortable with him. She usually gravitates towards him from the videos I have seen. They fostered a great professional on screen and off screen friendship. They sold me on their chemistry!

Someone posted something so funny on the main thread, they wrote at this rate, our grandchildren will be able to see the unreleased clip and that made me laugh because legit, that might be a reality, which SUCKS. 

• Like 17

Joongi's fanmeeting on 3rd Dec is at a rather small venue, only 1400 seats and its not a popular venue. A rather obscure university hall. I mean there are other fanmeetings held at university halls too but this one is not one of the popular one... I think.

I would have thought with his exploding popularity this year, he would have gone to a bigger venue but he chose to go back to this one. Then this morning I read on weibo that, likely he chose this venue because it was the venue that he had his fm when he got discharged from army.

Also the taiwan fan meeting location is also the one he did his fanmeeting 7 years ago. 

So the conclusion is that he is quite a sentimental person....:)

• Like 22

@starcandy0516 @caramelovers07

Thank you chingu yaa.. I'm new so I don't understand those things

Hahaha well his song is soo perfect for his mood now wkwkw...

Hmm guys did he just post on his weiboo right?? Hmm why not on Ig as well?? Seriously this ojisan is so cute, did he want to stay couple thing with JE,,? Why must 8 not 7 or 9 but 8, that's suspicious hahaha? Oppa just update so we didn't sink in our delulu mind... if you doing this to us don't blame us to think you and JE already dating in secret,, haha

• Like 11