[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, redfrommars said:

@Thirza Zhavira UENA ANGELS, I love the sound of this~<3

JoonU trashes, should we make this official? Captain @akinahana89?

PS anyone here doing the decipher thingy for the new instagram post of JG? There seems to be something that looks like stars on his caption~~ EDIT: I ZOOMED IN! CONFIRMED! THEY'RE STARS!! DOES THIS MEAN STARGAZING? He's on his way to the rooftop? :w00t: #delulumodeon

pegasus??? hahaha

while IU's last post were pics of moon and heart (moon lover)

did JG already replied on JE's IG post (leaked)?

• Like 10

I dont know why Koreans are obsessed with Back hugs and piggybags? Just give me a hot steamy kiss anytime!:D

The icon he used just now looked like galaxy or aurora to me = aurorarain vid? #delulu again.

Joongi's fandom in Korea is call HaJunSe - meaning the world that is fond of Jun. In Japan, I see that its call Splendor.

Elsewhere I think its just JG family?

@MrKobegiant thanks!

Listening to IU's songs from her chatshire album. I like this one

• Like 18

9 hours ago, pogucari said:

You sure you miss Haesoo not Jieun, Joongi ya? XD

We missed ur insta flirting tho 

Cr: ig doyeon_jg

About this, i want to say.. that sometime maybe Joon Gi want to hide his feeling about Ji Eun while he talked about her...so he called Ji Eun as Hae Soo :P just like he said "I love you, Hae Soo". Then in his mini FM he said he likes all scenes with Hae Soo kkk...oppa, we know Hae Soo is Ji Eun and Ji Eun is Hae Soo aigoo... :lol:

I couldn't remember is he also called Hae Soo when he said if you see Hae Soo in screen, you can also want to cry Or is he called Ji Eun in that part? 

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@qwenli

He sure can't forget the pessos thing.. maybe every time they see the star and night sky they will always remember pessos thing... how sweet..

u are right, everytime when they look up to a clear night of stars, they will remember all those star gazing scenes they had: cassiopeia, pegasus....:wub:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, kilovekyo said:

About this, i want to say that sometime maybe Joon Gi want to hide his feeling about Ji Eun while he talked about her...so he called Ji Eun as Hae Soo :P just like he said "I love you, Hae Soo". Then in his mini FM he said he likes all scenes with Hae Soo kkk...oppa, we know Hae Soo is Ji Eun and Ji Eun is Hae Soo aigoo... :lol:

I couldn't remember is he also called Hae Soo when he said if you see Hae Soo in screen, you can also want to cry Or is he called Ji Eun in that part? 

agree!! i think its just the way of him being subtle about Jieun... i mean all the romance scene that he love and the scene that he loves is all about Haesoo and the one who act with him as Haesoo is Jieun...

i know right... i mean he can tell his fav scene is with the prince or as a king but he really love all the scene with Su that we all know is romance part.. he even want to add more kiss scene and in my post he actually said he likes the kissing... come from a guy that his previous co star have to force him to kiss her??? LOL

JG can't even hide the fact that he enjoy the romance part that he do with Jieun... this guy is totally smitten....

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Listening to IU's songs from her chatshire album. I like this one

Sorry for cutting the post. Chat Shire is a really good album. Writing the lyrics of her songs is not a surprise but this particular song that you mention "The Shower" means a lot more to IU because is completely hers. I mean the melody/music is completely hers without another person helping in it. :) 

Initially, it was rejected by PMS in Infinity Challenge because he wanted her to do a more upbeat song for the festival. Anyways, The Shower was released after in full version for her album. 

• Like 12

To add:

In the drama, Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul and IU were entangled in a love triangle. When asked how he would handle a love rival in real life, Lee Joon Gi said that he would choose to take a step back and retreat from the love triangle in order to see things more objectively. He says, "What's yours will be yours. Isn't there an English song that says 'Whatever will be will be'? Lee Joon Gi is referring to the song "Que sera sera" which means not forcing things and allowing nature to take its course.
Translated by: Transhamster Kindly repost with credit
EDIT: Taking from JG Family

• Like 21

19 hours ago, q4q4 said:

agreed, she drove me nuts looking for WW.. like srsly gurl, WHO JUST DRANK POISON FOR YOU A FEW DAYS AGO aigooooo I agree that they shouldve added more of her POV like a voice over of some sort. HAE SOOYAH let us in your head! lol It boggles my mind that the director failed to add these during crucial scenes but added it in the laundry scene.. :dizzy:

I know right! I was like wth seriously? The dude came rushing with his sword.. the mere fact that he brought a sword in the palace will pretty much lead him to grave. I just can't accept the fact she's no worried about dying but more worried looking for the 8th prince that he should've see her? and the man currently going berserk.. not even a single thought.. I could make up one like, "Why is it you? Why is it you again? (soliloquy)" -- then faints.. or do a close up with Wang So's face in HS's POV slomo-fading because she's about to faint.. come on director/writer-nim anything? *sighs* it seems that we need to see Wang So coughing off blood or bleeding again for them to give us HS's POV just like the prison scene... :huh: but maybe there's more to it..it's certainly evident how much they butchered the episodes... even the cast getting mistaken on which episode particular scenes would be :mellow: 

I don't know anymore :mellow: SBS better give us something! spinoff/special episode/season 2/DVD-full-uncut! 

payup-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, violet90 said:

agree!! i think its just the way of him being subtle about Jieun... i mean all the romance scene that he love and the scene that he loves is all about Haesoo and the one who act with him as Haesoo is Jieun...

i know right... i mean he can tell his fav scene is with the prince or as a king but he really love all the scene with Su that we all know is romance part.. he even want to add more kiss scene and in my post he actually said he likes the kissing... come from a guy that his previous co star have to force him to kiss her??? LOL

JG can't even hide the fact that he enjoy the romance part that he do with Jieun... this guy is totally smitten....

LOL you're right! There're so many scenes he did, actually he can chose others, like he did action with his sword or else, i think he always proud with that things where he can show his skill. Hmm...so now he think he expert in romance scene?! hahaa...Joon Gi yaa you should take Ji Eun again for your next project, you're not only as real actor then but you can just be real you :D :wub:

• Like 17