[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Thanks guys! Good lord, bless his parents for creating such a beautiful human being... lol it's too bad for us because guys like him do NOT exist in real life :bawling: 

Our expectations of men are probably through the roof after this drama lol "Oh, I'm sorry your jawline isn't chiseled enough, your voice isn't deeply sexy enough, your nose isn't perfect, you don't know martial arts, you can't cook and clean, SORRY, I cannot date you." 

You won't be my umbrella nor drink poison for me. He already has a RESERVED sign.

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

OMG! He posted THAT pic of all the pictures!

This picture is only on two instagrams at most from what I saw, all the other edited family pictures are EVERYWHERE on insta and twitter but not this now, this is the least seen I think so how the heck did he end up finding it?

Last night he bought groceries for his photo and video editing apprentice. This must have been their project last night!

• Like 21

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

You won't be my umbrella nor drink poison for me. He already has a RESERVED sign.

Dead! lollll 

@chelleshawol - one of our kind members already posted a list of BTS from Naver. I can't remember what page - should be within the last 10 pages. I remember seeing it yesterday, I believe. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Guys I need help, can you post ALL the BTS with eng subs of Joon Gi and IU here? Im having a hard time finding the vids on youtube because of SBS suddenly deleting it. 

Download it asap before they get deleted.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

Joongi oppa is the biggest shipper of SoSoo of all, and he is the one desperately want SoSooSeol family. 

Oppa, you are not letting us go and let's us continue cling on MLSHR with u right? 

He must have read that we kind of got mad yesterday because of an IG post. To reassure us, he showed us his future plan.

• Like 21

37 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@riuenu

One thing I noticed about him is he has a hard time in controlling himself like he cannot sit still at all, at first he must be really really hyperactive with how giddy he was everytime, he has this constant need to move as if there is too much energy inside him. Looking at that and then hid behavior in FM, it's like he wants to be careful and he tries to be, he is quite smart in handling anything that reaches his personal life or feelings but he unconsciously cannot help but let slip some honest details while talking or through body language.

We need ALL the BTS. This curiosity is killing me!

He really has the habit of goofing around and not staying still. I guess he has an outgoing personality that will truly match Jieun's calm personality :phew:

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Download it asap before they get deleted.

The sizes of the vids there are all 100+MB. But still thanks for this :)

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

He must have read that we kind of got mad yesterday because of an IG post. To reassure us, he showed us his future plan.

How to get to my real life with his post like this! I am going crazy already, he didn't like the she who name not to be mention post right? 

And I am back in stalker mode to see whether Jieun like his post anot, what you gonna do to me sia … oppa 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Visually-wandering said:

Now that JoonGi updated his IG. It means he has to post 2 more picts to keep that "lining between his eyes and aurorarain vid".

Keep our cctv on chingus!

He can't be just deleting some old posts...

Gosh...this boy keep feeling us firewood to keep our shipper hearts warm.

Uni, I just check, it's align again … what he did for the post to move with his update!! 

He himself a cctv and he is making us the cctv, he is adding too much gasoline to our fire again!! 

• Like 16

Oh my goodness! What is he doing with us? :D

But I must admit that's not the best edit,  hmmm so why?

1) he tried hard to find less distributed picture  ㅋㅋㅋ

2) JE is the prettiest of 3 in the picture.. I thought IG is for posting pix where YOU are looking the best?

3) his sad face is for 'guys, stop doing this crazy editing '?

4) his sad face is for ' I wish that was true' ? 

Any other ideas?:D Heavens, I need to go on with RL! How to stop this madness? Help!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Joongi oppa is the biggest shipper of SoSoo of all, and he is the one desperately want SoSooSeol family. 

Oppa, you are not letting us go and let's us continue cling on MLSHR with u right? 

Yes, he is indeed ONE of US.... JoonU trash you, know...
 JoonU Sunflower like us :heart:

tumblr_inline_nmm5owGpek1qgqwv7_500.gif

But when I take a look at that picture again, I feel kind of sad... It's like Soo spirit look after So & their children... Hiksss!!! :bawling:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, eunki said:

Oh my goodness! What is he doing with us? :D

But I must admit that's not the best edit,  hmmm so why?

1) he tried hard to find less distributed picture  ㅋㅋㅋ

2) JE is the prettiest of 3 in the picture.. I thought IG is for posting pix where YOU are looking the best?

3) his sad face is for 'guys, stop doing this crazy editing '?

4) his sad face is for ' I wish that was true' ? 

Any other ideas?:D Heavens, I need to go on with RL! How to stop this madness? Help!! :sweatingbullets:

I definitely agree with you. Joon Gi always posts lots of pictures on his IG when he looks best on it. Something's fishy. Like everyone's saying particularly his longtime fans that nowadays he is behaving very strangely..very very strangely :phew:

• Like 18