[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe he only realized the level of chemistry they had when he watched the entire drama unfold. I guess even when he was there when scenes were being shot, and since they shoot scenes not in the proper order, it was totally different. He only saw the totality of HS when he watched the drama. It's like seeing bits and pieces sewn together. LOL

Yes. Acting out each scene takes place in a vacuum. It doesn't have the context of watching the story unfold when you watch the episodes sequentially. And during the scenes, I could see him thinking "whatever this is, this is just in my head." But once he saw it all put together, I think even he was taken aback by how well they performed together. 

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

I just googled this, and yeah I think their second drama brought them into contact again and that was when they got together >< Hope JoonU get opportunities to work together again! I mean they both can act, sing, dance...

---

Anyway, I was digging around about Voldemort-- who talked about IU in three consecutive interviews (dates 28 June, 5 July, 8 July respectively)

During the 5 July interview, he said "A lot of people worry for us, and thankfully we are doing good."

Production period of SHR was from 27 Jan - 1 July 2016. I just find it strange that the dates are so near? Mmmmm... He was also quoted as saying that he visited her on set in June. I wonder how meeting LJG and seeing JoonU in action felt :P Maybe that's why he made the above comment heehee. 

After seeing all the JoonU interaction in the BTS, watching the drama, seeing the finale party picture, and knowing that she follows JoonGi on IG but not him, I am sure he can still say "thankfully we are doing good."

• Like 21

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Thank you all for the comments and support. ^^ I'm sorry there was so much technical difficulties going on, from being unable to comment due to an excess of tags, my IG going on lock down for a few minutes (I had to verify I wasn't being attacked by spam bots. LOL), to not putting the link to the YT video on my profile earlier. I'm also sorry for not being able to post a short clip of the video as the post to mass attack on. I fell asleep and lost out on that time to make it, so as a last minute thing, I just chose to use that photo. It's the first time I've ever done anything like this, much less on IG, so there were a lot of things I didn't know or expect. Still, we worked through it all, right? ^^;

Thank you so much @akinahana89 for your hard-work!! Please rest properly and don't think too much about it!! That video is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I'm so touched while watching it and couldn't help to feel so blessed that i could be one of our worldwide project! I'm sure our casts will be love and appreciate our video projects too!!! You're really "Jjang", captain!

tumblr_m7su9quHCO1rs9j9i.jpg

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

Anyway, I was digging around about Voldemort-- who talked about IU in three consecutive interviews (dates 28 June, 5 July, 8 July respectively)

During the 5 July interview, he said "A lot of people worry for us, and thankfully we are doing good."

Production period of SHR was from 27 Jan - 1 July 2016. I just find it strange that the dates are so near? Mmmmm... He was also quoted as saying that he visited her on set in June. I wonder how meeting LJG and seeing JoonU in action felt :P Maybe that's why he made the above comment heehee. 

As someone that followed Hollywood celebrity gossip religiously up until recently (Hiddleswift was amazing and I'm genuinely disappointed that they didn't work out), I always find it suspicious when people have to formally announce "there is no truth to those rumours, we are still together." It's either the fake couples or the ones that are on the brink of divorcing/breaking up that make those announcements. 

My gossip sense is tingling. 

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

I just googled this, and yeah I think their second drama brought them into contact again and that was when they got together >< Hope JoonU get opportunities to work together again! I mean they both can act, sing, dance...

---

amazing, i thought I was the only one digging around for Voldemort news bahahaa thanks for the info! I only have his insta to go through but my delulueagleeyes will continue! lol

thank you @akinahana89 for bringing this thread to life! I wouldnt have had any other outlets for my JoonU related outbursts and I think I would have self combust if it werent for you! Thank you for working so hard for the MLSHR project, you've touched the hearts of so many fans and I'm sure, the cast of MLSHR as well. <3 You are the true definition of a captain ;)

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

After seeing all the JoonU interaction in the BTS, watching the drama, seeing the finale party picture, and knowing that she follows JoonGi on IG but not him, I am sure he can still say "thankfully we are doing good."

seriously @chi13lou I live for your Voldemort related comments LOL <3

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

As someone that followed Hollywood celebrity gossip religiously up until recently (Hiddleswift was amazing and I'm genuinely disappointed that they didn't work out), I always find it suspicious when people have to formally announce "there is no truth to those rumours, we are still together." It's either the fake couples or the ones that are on the brink of divorcing/breaking up that make those announcements. 

YES! I agree with you. It's always after an announcement that something happens, and the ones that go unnoticed and keep quiet are usually the ones that are truly doing well. I mean, eyes and ears are everywhere, why would people ask if you're doing well unless they are unsure you're not?

Korean media might be different though. Anyone here who keeps up with announcements and their truth rate? Lol! 

19 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

seriously @chi13lou I live for your Voldemort related comments LOL <3

Whoever came up with that name deserves an award lolol. And WHAAT, I didn't know she doesn't follow him?! Maybe their r/s is the kind where both are too cool to care but that's gotta annoy a little bit at least? 

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

Whoever came up with that name deserves an award lolol. And WHAAT, I didn't know she doesn't follow him?! Maybe their r/s is the kind where both are too cool to care but that's gotta annoy a little bit at least? 

Shoutout to @q4q4 for naming him (see post here).

Yes, I think they have/had a very low-key relationship. If they're still together all of this has GOT to rub him the wrong way. I would go ballistic if my husband continuously left cutesy comments on a "friend's" IG comment, or if the "friend" kept openly complimenting him in public, or they sat just a little too close in group photos.

None of this adds up when you think of it from the point of view of Voldemort. Especially when you factor in that South Korean culture is more conservative than North American or Continential European culture, and that IU's branding is "South Korea's little sister." Her agent and manger would have her in a "come to Jesus" meeting so fast. There's no way they'd let her go "off-brand".

• Like 16

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:
  1 hour ago, liplockvomit said:

---

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

dear chingus.. after reading your thought... and i walk down on instagram try to find something fishy.. and then bamm.. i found someone wrote a comment, she is a fan of iu, said that that voldermort guy and iu already break up!! 

really?? really?? i already asked her but she hasn't reply it yet. can anyone confirmed it from anywhere?? 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, cmluv said:

dear chingus.. after reading your thought... and i walk down on instagram try to find something fishy.. and then bamm.. i found someone wrote a comment, she is a fan of iu, said that that voldermort guy and iu already break up!! 

really?? really?? i already asked her but she hasn't reply it yet. can anyone confirmed it from anywhere?? 

Haven't heard if this is true but if so...oh my god, guys! We did it! We visualized it and it came true!! (I'm going to reuse a gif because it's perfectly appropriate)

jane-dance.gif?w=650

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Haven't heard if this is true but if so...oh my god, guys! We did it! We visualized it and it came true!! (I'm going to reuse a gif because it's perfectly appropriate)

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I NEED TO SEE THIS! SCREEN CAP PLS?that was fast guys!!!! Thank you forum and social media for bringing us together and making the curse more effective and more potent. Let's not forget, it was also written in the stars lolol delulumodefullblast

• Like 18

I want the extra scene while waiting for the announcement!

@cmluv what's the name of the one who posted the "good news"(FOR US)? Wake up, @riuenu aka stalker! You have to find out if the break-up news is true! Sleep is not important as we might all die of happiness today.

I never imagined that I would be happy because of a break-up.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, cmluv said:

dear @chi13lou @q4q4 i'm sorry for my late reply. you can read her comment here 

No problem with the timing of your reply.

@riuenuWe have to verify the credibility of dlwlxxdst my shipping is only for Gd but now i hv feel something for this two btw i and kiha's already breakup yayy 

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

That ship started since their collab in Infinity Challenge. I can understand because he was acting awkwardly cute around her in that moment. Really strange behavior from him. Trying to not look at her and smiling weirdly. 

Oh, they are cute! But not JoonU cute though....

• Like 15