[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

17 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

You're right. I started laughing because she was looking at him for a while before she remembered to look at the shadows.  You're not delulu at all on this one. :lol:

Whoaaah.. it is not just me? Then I am happy :w00t: Whoaaaah.... whoaaaah.... 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

About kiss scene 'that I loved'

wfbI691.gif

crt: LyraYoo at SHR thread

From the gif, I can see JG sense the tention and shock/ palpitation when IU hug him. 

• Like 23

4 hours ago, chelseab said:

The Deadlock is a body-crushing hug that almost borders on a fear of letting go. In this hug, both people intertwine themselves as tightly as they possibly can, squeezing out every last drop of air separating them. This position is about deep commitment and not wanting to be apart. Author Caroll Bryant writes, "Love should feel like a hand sewn quilt made by grandma, wrapping you up on a cold winter morning." By wrapping each other up in this way, you fear that letting the other person out of your embrace will somehow mean they will leave. You’d much rather stay with them right where you are.

Credit

Tbh I never watch this kind of deadlock hug in drama before :D

Oh My God... The Deadlock Hug!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE THE NAME!!! LMAO

I only know Deadlock from Agents of SHIELD LOL

I will never think of deadlock the same way again XDDD

• Like 15

This is my favorite! Hahaha

What happened to him... LOL

He is too happy. Like you guys said... Too much moving and act like kid is a nervous indicator XD

wfbI691.gif

I wonder if the 'speak' or 'talk' something during the supposed to be kiss. Because looking at Jim Eun's face, it's lok like she said something funny or know something that make him act that way LMAO

• Like 17

1 hour ago, freckledbelle said:

I also wonder why LJG said that. Because WW-HS scenes pale in comparison to his scenes with LJE. He is possessive of her and we can only wonder why. 

I seriously need to go to a psychiatrist. I am clearly so into them. I hate and love it at the same time. :confused:

Why Joon Gi? Why? Hahahaha...
Then, can we assume that he use the wrong word to express his feeling? 

I need to correct you dear JG. I think you are jealous, not envy. :smirk:

I think I need a consultation too, sigh...

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, whyo said:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

From the gif, I can see JG sense the tention and shock/ palpitation when IU hug him. 

Sorry for cutting the video!

Weren't you suprised LJG ssi? Kkkkkkkk!! It seems he didn't expected that she would "attacked" him! Hahaha! Lost your guard for a moment, weren't you JG ssi? LOL.:phew: That was not weird because usually he would the one who "attacked" her, and she would just stand like a statue, right? So he didn't expected so much. He maybe thought that he would be the one (again) who must brought the "passionate kiss" (yet gentle) emotion and atmosphere, he thought he would be the one (again) who eager to try to kiss her. But who knows, I dunno maybe IU's feeling exploded when he kissed her again. And JG was so suprised that she was so passionate and eager to kiss him back. Kkkkkkk, weren't you such an "on fire" girl, IU ssi? Hahahaha!! ;)*Teasing them again n again*

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Sorry for cutting the video!

Weren't you suprised LJG ssi? Kkkkkkkk!! It seems he didn't expected that she would "attacked" him! Hahaha! Lost your guard for a moment, weren't you JG ssi? LOL.:phew: That was not weird because usually he would the one who "attacked" her, and she would just stand like a statue, right? So he didn't expected so much. He maybe thought that he would be the one (again) who must brought the "passionate kiss" (yet gentle) emotion and atmosphere, he thought he would be the one (again) who eager to try to kiss her. But who knows, I dunno maybe IU's feeling exploded when he kissed her again. And JG was so suprised that she was so passionate and eager to kiss him back. Kkkkkkk, weren't you such an "on fire" girl, IU ssi? Hahahaha!! ;)*Teasing them again n again*

Can't help but remember in the Cosmo shoot where he called IU a greedy girl ;) LOL

• Like 14

@freckledbelle Oooh it's for SoSoo? I thought that fanart is for EunDeok, since Eun wanted two sons and two daughters, and the bright cloud background is a symbol of them reuniting in afterlife. But if it's for our SoSoo, awwwww~~~ how I hope this would come true for them, although yes, the probability is really low...:tears:

• Like 11

OMG!!! So cute!!!

I love the hug even more than the kiss, it is super emotional, and I love how eagerly they went on a second hug when director told them to repeat, and how they swayed clinging to each other! I definitely never seen such passionate hug before :o

Also after "surprise kiss" have you noticed how JG give a quick glance at a camera before turning to JE face again? Was it : "guys, HAVE YOU SEEN IT????" Hahahaha Or maybe "guys, I wish you WEREN'T here" :D 

And puppets, in the very beginning JG also stared at her face, not shadows))) I'm happy for today:wub:

• Like 19

14 hours ago, whyo said:

crt: LyraYoo at SHR thread

Waitttt..... the moment when IU hug him back is scripted, right?

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images
  • Like 9

Oh, some interesting things from JG recent interview with Singles

http://m.thesingle.co.kr/SinglesMobile/mobileweb/news_content/detail_news_content.do?nc_no=683154&fmc_no=599677&fsmc_no=599692

-he is a bit upset with ratings:tears: feels his responsibility for it as a main lead, so continuously monitoring all publications and viewers responses

-at the moment acting is most important thing for him, will think about making a family later

-wants his next project to be a romantic comedy

-he still has not met a role which would show his real self as he is, and he wishes to find such a project where he will be able to show himself 

• Like 20

5 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

The third pic! It looks so i-don't-know! Can someone please provide the right adjective to describe it?

He looks like he will devour her. It's so carnal. I need to smoke a cigarette after looking at this picture. 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Waitttt..... the moment when IU hug him back is scripted, right?

Yes.... from the rough translation before, he said that it felt different when IU hug back :phew:. Yes.. I can see that JG ;)

12 minutes ago, eunki said:

he is a bit upset with ratings:tears: feels his responsibility for it as a main lead, so continuously monitoring all publications and viewers responses

-at the moment acting is most important thing for him, will think about making a family later

-he still has not met a role which would show his real self as he is, and he wishes to find such a project where he will be able to show himself 

yoyo98.gifyoyo98.gifyoyo98.gif

• Like 15

Omo, long live the BTS video, I am at work in the office and am able only to watch it without hearing anything but I can see their body language more attentively and all I can say with 100% assurance is that they definitely are at least physically very much attracted to each other, no one can deny that and it's normal, both are young and attractive and have been shooting a drama that requires them to be intimate with each other such as kiss, hug, touch each other so it's normal.

That's why I understand actors that when a drama finishes they want some time apart to figure out their feelings, whether they are real or reel just like the main couple of c-version.

I just love this latest BTS, the way LJG jumps around and makes those silly moves to me seems like a way he uses to ease the palpable tension, you know when you want to not make it seem obvious, IU too seems shy but very much affected. I love the way they hug each other and kiss, I am not so happy with what we got on screen kissing wise in ep 16 it could have been better and more intense but as long as hugging and body language goes I am very satisfied, because the way they hug is not stiff and without emotion but like a couple that is very much in love. :wub:

I cannot stop myself from shipping them, I know it's hard and the reality is different but at least for now and as long as any of them is not married we can still hope.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, eunki said:

Oh, some interesting things from JG recent interview with Singles

http://m.thesingle.co.kr/SinglesMobile/mobileweb/news_content/detail_news_content.do?nc_no=683154&fmc_no=599677&fsmc_no=599692

-he is a bit upset with ratings:tears: feels his responsibility for it as a main lead, so continuously monitoring all publications and viewers responses

oh so sad.... it really take one flop to make an leading actor feel insecure. Its not his fault, he and IU are saving the drama. they are the life buoy, without them, I am not sure how low the ratings would have gone.....

• Like 17

According to Ruizario on page 1379 of the main page, she clarified on what Lee Joon gi said:

[[[ They didn't shoot ten times. He's referring to the characters. The ten times reference a Korean expression for "keep trying until you succeed." The literal meaning is "No tree stays standing after ten chops." LJG is referring to the fact that Wang So had been hacking at the proverbial (or literal, since Soo's name means tree) tree for so long and Soo has finally returned his feelings in kind. 

Also, Korean fans think LJG is being extra cheerful during kissing scene shoots because it is easy to get awkward. It's also better for the mental health of the actors to get out of being immersed in their roles. It shows how good he is in concentrating on his character on the spot when on camera.]]]

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

B)

Spoiler

6e59c97570.jpg

Thanks for all the wonderful posts! Such a torture I couldn't join in while at work.

I think, in chronological order, this might be their first kiss together. JK's face is still quite meaty and he has a little double chin. JE is leaning on a beam for dear life. She does this everytime when she's in a new environment, when she feels insecure. That would explain the 'lack' of passion ( because they were still not used to each other) compared to the forced kiss, which was in May,almost at the end of production. 

All the other kisses were done near summer and later in the production, judging from clothing of the staff and JK's face.  By the time they did the forced kiss and confession kiss, they were really into it :wub:

• Like 17