[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I watched the kiss in SBS version, and still it's not the kiss i expected ^^ seems the forced kiss more passionate than this. Joon Gi and IU need to practice the kiss more hahaa... As she longing him in such long time, she should more passionate, i like the way she drag and put her hands in his neck, push their body tight hahaa...but IU still not really respond as should be, i need to watch the bts soon with different angle!! I think Joon Gi such a nice boy or because he feel something hm.. so he try to hold his feeling, he gave only gentle kiss, as we know the last kiss should be as such longing kiss kkk.... 

Can someone explain to me why actor/actress/singer in Korea who published that they're in relationship with famous star too, why they never put their pic together in their social media? But they will only post pic with their work partner. They already opened to media about their relationship, why they still worry... If they worry, should they just never announce about their relationship to media? Maybe for example like KiKyo couple, i think they still don't want to give official statement that they're dating just because they're actor/actress with high commitment to choose keep their private life not for public, that we can see SJK never want to use social media and SHK has 2 instagram account, private one and for her fans, so they give back opinion to their fans what relationship happen between them, just friend or lovers, it's fans opinion. I just think it's quite weird, if we know they're in relationship for sure but never put once their pic together? Maybe i'm too curious about IU relationship with JKH ^^ 

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@freckledbelle @whyo if you see the scene when they talked about the star (pegasus something:P , i can't pronounce it right like WS) HS eyes were on WS lip. I'm wondering it is IU or HS look?:phew: someone can help to put the photo here? so we can analyse?  Her eyes focus on his lips:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This one? I got this from SHR Thread by Kasmic

CvD12hTVIAAWJ0I.jpg

His eyes also focus on hers. Maybe because they must pronounce the "pe-ga-se-us", so they check each other mouth. But I see his heart fluttering there yoyo18.gif

Just kiss him girl!! yoyo50.gif

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Can someone explain to me why actor/actress/singer in Korea who published that they're in relationship with famous star too, why they never put their pic together in their social media? But they will only post pic with their work partner. They already opened to media about their relationship, why they still worry... If they worry, should they just never announce about their relationship to media? Maybe for example like KiKyo couple, i think they still don't want to give official statement that they're dating just because they're actor/actress with high commitment to choose keep their private life not for public, that we can see SJK never want to use social media and SHK has 2 instagram account, private one and for her fans, so they give back opinion to their fans what relationship happen between them, just friend or lovers, it's fans opinion. I just think it's quite weird, if we know they're in relationship for sure but never put once their pic together? Maybe i'm too curious about IU relationship with JKH ^^ 

From my opinion:

They need their private live. For me, it is too troublesome if people know everything about me. Especially when something bad happen, like broke-up. People can easily judge without know the right one.

And we know k-netz and their reactions sometime unpredictable... I think the actor/actress/singer who date and don't want to show it all althought they already announce to public is because they want to protect their privacy and avoid the possibility of scandal. Usually they will show all lovey-dovey moment after marriage :wub: Because we need to share happiness, right?

In IU's case (so this posting is not OOT), I think it was her personality to not share everything to her fans...  I don't know her well, but from judging her instagram and the content, she really secretive to her personal life as Lee Ji Eun. She never post her moment with her artist best friend too (?) with Suzy and Yoo In Na. I don't know... maybe she want to avoid negative comment about her beloved one :)

p.s. correct me if I am wrong

• Like 12

1 hour ago, innrukia said:

@freckledbelle @whyo if you see the scene when they talked about the star (pegasus something:P , i can't pronounce it right like WS) HS eyes were on WS lip. I'm wondering it is IU or HS look?:phew: someone can help to put the photo here? so we can analyse?  Her eyes focus on his lips:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can see on the gif below that she did look at his mouth first then to his nose and eyes. I honestly don't know if it's LJE or HS look anymore. It's-hard-to-tell-when-they-are-in-character-or-not. That's how great their chemistry is. 

Sigh. They're like a married couple, they're starting to look alike. :)

• Like 18

58 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Cr: dreamingsnowflake2013 tumblr

OMFG GUYS THE MASK KISS SCENE IS APPARENTLY IN EP 17!!! so happy it's between our OTP and NOT JUNG as others have speculated

I hope scenes between So and Soo will be more intimate. I want to see More physical intimacy. They are lovers after all. i understand they can't really go all the way but at least an improvement from the past episodes. :)

• Like 11

tumblr_of9qhgJrrT1tjdcxfo1_400.giftumblr_of9qhgJrrT1tjdcxfo2_400.gif

You said you didn’t like me anymore. That was a lie, right? This isn’t the palace, and the king isn’t watching. I wanted to ask you this. I risked my life and I left the palace. There wasn’t a day that I wasn’t waiting for two years. I wanted to go back to that time, I wished for it again and again. So, I wanted to tell you I trust you. I will ask you again. Answer me, and don’t lie. Answer me. Do you still love me?

guys her eyes are just on his lips

this makes me so happy, when she was saying pegasus - her eyes be on his lips 

tumblr_inline_of9qe3ZGZS1qiv8h1_540.png

(the want in her eyes) 

tumblr_inline_of9qdzKUFY1qiv8h1_540.pngtumblr_inline_of9qe0QhOF1qiv8h1_540.png

tumblr_inline_of9qe6CYnr1qiv8h1_540.png

chemistry!! home girl wants him :)

• Like 21

34 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do you see how she lifted up her shoulder after she pulled him in at the neck? Their kiss is so real! :wub:

Yaaaaazzz Hae Soo go get yo man ;) lolol I wish it wasn't so dark so we could see just how passionately this scene was done.. BTS PLS DONT DISSAPOINT US lol

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Do you see how she lifted up her shoulder after she pulled him in at the neck? Their kiss is so real! :wub:

SHE IS MATCHING LJG'S PASSION! (Notice the name in italic and underlined word, in addition to the words all in capitalised bold)

I want to shout  repeat it, SHE IS MATCHING LJG'S PASSION!

Whew! I WANT TO SEE THE BTS N-O-W! 

OMG! THESE TWO WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

SHE IS MATCHING LJG'S PASSION! (Notice the name in italic and underlined word, in addition to the words all in capitalised bold)

BTS is out on naver!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

Yeaa i can feel that, LJE is LJG passion!! :wub: we all zombie here hahaa... look IU lip after kiss, red and sexy, how can they can't be in love for real :P as they still keep in touch until now, please bring them in same project again, magazine shot maybe or sing together...gosh i really want that!!

• Like 15

BTS is full of love yoyo51.gif

I'll wait for subs and youtube ver. to make my fanfic about JoonU and SoSoo lol.
JG... you are an open book, for real :wub:

One thing that I notice is: HS/IU is looking at WS/JG for quite a long time when he imitate the wolf shadow. I need the sub to know which one she is, HS or IU?? 

From 02:04-02:14, it is look like she startled and realize that she must look at the shadow, not him... #excusemydelulumind

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

BTS is out on naver!

Yes, dear, but i want the one with english sub. I really hate this feeling where i have to rely at the mercy of translators.:vicx:

I watched it though for like 1K times already:D. I want to hold off commenting about it until i've seen the subbed vid. :)

• Like 8