[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

24 minutes ago, wandaraiju said:

Davichi-forgetting you, baek ah yeon, Epik high Lee Hi, ah dong musician, I.O.I, LOCO Punch, taeyeon .... why they don't get nominated? hiks....

It's one song per drama. "For You" by EXO CBX is the most popular of the SHR OSTs, so that's the one up for nomination.

18 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Cute!

Look at Joon Gi aiming that radiant smile only at uri Jieunie in the end. ^^ So cute, indeed!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, aimwanie said:

the best crumb ever!!!! isn't she revealing too much already. she knew him that much and gotten used to it? ok my delulu mind is getting hype.

p/s: sorry i cant delete that insta post. 

anyway.. i don't know if anyone here read spottoon? currently i was reading manhwa "we are so over.. or not ". while reading it. i imagine uri OTP as the main character and it's suit them soo well!

sorry for the non related post btw. >-<

She knows Joongi really well.or She IS Daydreaming at our joongi oppaa she tried to search all about him thru website, instagram ,and so on haha 

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

It's one song per drama. "For You" by EXO CBX is the most popular of the SHR OSTs, so that's the one up for nomination.

Look at Joon Gi aiming that radiant smile only at uri Jieunie in the end. ^^ So cute, indeed!

@akinahana89 Actually, there were 6 OSTs nominated from DOTs, 4 nominated from Moonlight, 3 nominated from Oh Hae Young Again, and only 1 from SHR and 1 from Uncontrollably Fond. :tears:

• Like 15

20 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Tread very, very carefully and delicately, chingu... I'm watching you! LOL

Chingu, there is a portion of Stargazers that were once JoUers (shippers of Jo Jung Suk and IU, from the drama You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin). IU had similar mannerisms with JJS as she does with uri Joon Gi, but it's definitely more intense and obvious here. With your questions, I think it's best for you to see for yourself.

I'm still working on an FMV with their SAF clips, so we can't compare side by side just yet... but back in 2013, this was the FMV I made with JJS and IU's KBS Drama Awards clip. Back then, we were really happy with this. LOL. (Many of us still believe JoU really did like each other, but met each other with bad timing. When they first started filming the drama was around the time JJS met Gummy and began dating her. After the drama was when IU met Voldy and they began dating.)

@starcandy0516 THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHINGU, FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS! The crumbs from that will feed me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today! LOL

dear thank you ! while watching im laughing at IU , ahahaha ! so cute ..she is excited and she almost forgot JJS hahha... anyway i compare her and joongi interaction  and awww T_T ! <3 hearts and butterflies everywhere lol. 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 17

8 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

She knows Joongi really well.or She IS Daydreaming at our joongi oppaa she tried to search all about him thru website, instagram ,and so on haha 

keke. LOL!! she might did so. if not how come she know he treat his fans soo nice that makes her talking highly about it. 

• Like 11

@scarletcryz You have great eyes. It's a little strange because after Joongi threw the confetti into the air, it looked like it was just he and Jieunie 'present' as the others were distracted -- HJH and Haneul looked down; Seohyun reached for her bottle of tea; and Ha Na also glanced down and reached for something on the table behind Jieunie's back.

As for Joongi and Ji Eun, after throwing the confetti in the air, he smiled and looked only at her. :wub:

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@scarletcryz You have great eyes. It's a little strange because after Joongi threw the confetti into the air, it looked like it was just he and Jieunie 'present' as the others were distracted -- HJH and Haneul looked down; Seohyun reached for her bottle of tea; and Ha Na also glanced down and reached for something on the table behind Jieunie's back.

As for Joongi and Ji Eun, after throwing the confetti in the air, he smiled and looked only at her. :wub:

actually they have their own world, almost forgot that they are in awards ceremony...now people there are suspecting them.. and looks like they dont hear anything what mc said coz their hearts are floating and only staring at each other hahahha ... 

btw... did you guys saw , after jieun thanked joongi, and joongi was touched and brace iu shoulder then they looked at each other with a lovely smile then MC said something the word "aren;t you .. .." i think they didn'theard what MC said that time coz they are tooo busy looking at each other hahahhahaaaa 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

I just walked past a TV in Gimpo airport and guess what it was showing? Our OTP laughing happily on their SAF backstage romance. There's really no escape from JoonU T__T

u r in korea? have fun there! and if you dont mind update anything you found related to joonU. hehe

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, shamelessmiss said:

I saw this thread as one of the hot topics while browsing the main forum page. I am sorry for just barging in. 

I was so happy and still am when JG and IU attended the SBS awards night. For me it's the conclusion of their love story in goryeo. I can say that i have moved on however it seems that i haven't yet because whenever i read anything about MLSHR or JG/IU my mind goes back to the day i first watched episode 1 of the drama. I can't tell and label what is it. It's not gravity. It's not magic. I don't know! So reading the translated post of JG's manager makes me feel better because it means that i am not the only one feeling THAT thing up to THIS day. :blush:

About the break-up, while i am ecstatic of the meaning of the comment from mr._chooo,  it's kind of frightening. JG will be blamed once a statement is out confirming that IU is single. He may not be directly named but he will always be included in one of the reasons why IU and KH broke up. Not all fans are open minded. Some are illogical and immature and i am afraid that JG will be subjected to insensitive comments. I don't want that for him. So even if i want him and IU to be together so badly, i just want them to be close friends for now.:wink: I think 2 years is enough just like the original SHR couple if i'm not mistaken.:smile:

that is what i am saying last time here , my friend who has a group of friends active in IU forum / Joongi Forum are afraid , on Iu side , they want to protect her from another might be problem , as well as Joongi some joongi fans avoid the topics about this issue .... 

ugh u both of you sohae couple , if only you behave in awards night, you just cant get enough , you really miss each other . but then  if you behave no one will suspect you  or be very suspicious or or or... these crazy nets  . aehehe 

• Like 23

8 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

Regarding the negative comments, here is an appeal from IU.

Let their agency protect them. Fans just need to focus on loving their idols.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/loen-entertainment-fires-back-at-hate-comments-against-iu/

https://www.soompi.com/2016/10/06/904281/

what negative comments ? and does this related to both joongi ? or not ?

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote photos!
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

what negative comments ? and does this related to both joongi ? or not ?

Nothing! Because IU eat negative comments for breakfast so fans don't to worry for her.:grimace:

As there are new fans who are new to IU, know that she have many haters who love to rain on her parade. I believe / hope JG have prepare himself for those haters should he choose to move forward with their relationship in the future. Fans likewise have to prepare themselves. Never engage those haters lest they drag you down to their level. If you see their post on SNS, just report them to have it delete. Post positive things to bury the negative comments.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Nothing! Because IU eat negative comments for breakfast so fans don't to worry for her.:grimace:

As there are new fans who are new to IU, know that she have many haters who love to rain on her parade. I believe / hope JG have prepare himself for those haters should he choose to move forward with their relationship in the future. Fans likewise have to prepare themselves. Never engage those haters lest they drag you down to their level. If you see their post on SNS, just report them to have it delete. Post positive things to bury the negative comments.

ohh i get it .. i know for sure Loen will protect iu and for the side of JOongi, he is ready for that, he has now the right to sue . 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

Davichi-forgetting you, baek ah yeon, Epik high Lee Hi, ah dong musician, I.O.I, LOCO Punch, taeyeon .... why they don't get nominated? hiks....

Actually, this is how I felt too at first then thinking it over, I realized that having too many OSTs competing for the top spot may split the votes of the drama's fans. So I am happy that there's just one for SHR and since it's by EXO members, its chances of winning is higher.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, scarletcryz said:

and he needs to looked at IU after that ...hmmm..hmmm.. hahahaha ! cuteee !!

I think he was looking for JE attention...hahaha...*JE was looking at the stage at that time.........cute JG

• Like 19