[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

F.T. Island's Hongki and Choi Tae Joon had a reunion on KBS' 'Hello Counselor'......on the June 12th episode and revealed that they've worked together in the past. It turns out that Hongki and Choi Tae Joon were previously co-stars on the kids' drama 'Magic Kid Masuri', which aired from 2002 to 2004. 

Hongki,choi-tae-joon_1497285698_hd.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/ft-islands-hongki-and-choi-tae-joon-reveal-they-worked-together-as-child-actors

Talking about reunion, next ep will be another reunion for Taejoon...perhaps a more important one..hehe.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's word going around that BM joined a Kakao chat with fans and uploaded the following photo + her fancafe post is to prove her identity.

DCNXCgXVwAEKP86.jpg

credit to owner.

Bomi is the sweetest human being on Earth

BM: Thank you everyone

BM: You must've been tiredㅠㅠㅠㅠ

BM: Today everyone worked hardㅠㅠ

DCNmYrnVwAUIIfT.jpg

credit to owner.

What are going on with our society now...Death Threat.

Police dispatched to Apink's agency after receiving death threats

By KpopJoA    4 hours ago    19,102    1,624    28
A-Pink

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Police personnel was dispatched by Seoul Gangnam's Police Station after receiving an emergency call of a death threat towards A Pink.

A broadcast affiliate revealed in an exclusive to Osen, "On June 14, around 9 pm KST about six or seven police officials rushed over to A Pink's agency (Plan A Entertainment).  It seems they were ordered to provide protection and immediately investigate the site after receiving death threat calls pertaining to A Pink."

SEE ALSO: A Pink unveil official tracklist for 6th mini album 'Pink UP'

According to the affiliate, additional security forces were also dispatched at the rehearsal studio where A Pink was residing in Seoul's Gangbuk district in case there were any further instances.

Currently, police are investigating just who may have issued the death threat call as well as further information such as background and whereabouts of the culprit.  Representatives at A Pink's agency are not responding to any phone calls at the moment after witnessing the frightening situation.

Meanwhile, the girls are scheduled for a comeback on June 26.

Stay tuned for more updates.

I can't imagine how  Bomi's reaction to this, be strong Bomi and the rest of Apink members.

I saw comments on this, some people are saying this is marketing strategy, as for me it's not a  joke when police involved in it, six or seven police officials rushed over to Apink's agency and it seems they were ordered to provide protection.

Another article. With a twitter update from the agency staff. No info on anyone being identified yet.

“Police were dispatched to Plan A on Wednesday, June 14 at approximately 8:30 p.m., and informed us about the declaration,” said the tweet. “A request for protection for Apink was immediately made. We are currently seeking the cooperation of the police to ensure the punishment of the person behind the threat, and we will do our best for [the group’s] protection in the future.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/14/apinks-agency-updates-fans-reports-death-threat/

I feel it is too big to be promotion stunt. Recently there are similar threats against other korean idols too...eg Twice's Mina...it could turn out to be joke only or copycat action but better to take it seriously.

IT HAS BEEN THE TALK OF THE TOWN FOR SOMETIME, BOMI'S SHORT HAIR.

DCV44IfV0AAxRTR.jpg

DCV5xljUwAARj8X.jpg

I wish she curled in the hair eventhough it short, it will be more nicer and elegant, something like the photo below.

DCV54g_UQAAuZW7.jpg

I wish she curled in the hair eventhough it short, it will be more nicer and elegant.

Apink in Weekly Idol will be broadcast at the end of June.

DCWF23AUwAEq4YA.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?

FANATIC FAN...MORE NEWS REGARDING THE DEATH THREAD.

"Attacker has been a fan of Apink for 6 years"

Apparently that person said that he was angry that the girls did that blind date thing for their Finding X-Pink reality show?!.

Apink's CEO said the girls are still in a state of shock. They're currently in their dorm, just sitting without moving, frozen in fear.

DCWdbuyVwAEbblZ.jpg

Scary...some ppl's mentality.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/man-threatened-kill-apink-confesses/

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/update-apink-hayoung-personally-responds-death-threat/

“I’ve been a huge fan of Apink for 6 years and spent a lot of my time and money on them. 

I felt betrayed watching them on a blind date with actor trainees, not even real actors.

So I called their agency to complain and they just kept telling me they don’t know anything. This angered me and led me to call the police and make the death threat."

Apink’s Agency Explains Details On Death Threat Against Group + Will Take Strong Legal Action

Apink.jpg

Apink’s agency Plan A Entertainment has released a statement explaining the status of the recent death threat incident and reassured fans that they will take firm legal action to prevent any future threats.

Below is Plan A Entertainment’s official statement:

“This is Apink’s agency Plan A Entertainment. We would like to thank everyone for their concern regarding the incident that happened overnight. Here are the details on the incident and the current status.

“1. Details

“On June 14, 2017 at 7:40 p.m., the police was dispatched to Plan A Entertainment’s headquarters in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. According to the police, someone had called 112 and claimed, ‘I will go to Apink’s agency’s headquarters on June 14 at 9 p.m. and kill the members with a knife.’ At 8:30 p.m., six police officers from the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency were positioned around the building. At that time, the members were located at their practice room in the Gangbuk District of Seoul, and the regional patrol division was dispatched [to the practice room] to prevent any accidents. At 10 p.m., the culprit did not show up, and the police officer interviewed the agency staff about the situation for further investigation. The members, who had halted their practice session, returned to their dorms at 10 p.m., and the agency positioned staff members around the dorms to stay on the lookout.

“2. Current situation

“The Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency is investigating the case, and the agency is paying careful attention to its progress. We will cooperate diligently with the police to find out the identity of the culprit. Fortunately, Apink members have no activites scheduled for this day (June 15). They are refraining from going outside, and in the case that they have to leave their dorms, they are being accompanied by their manager to ensure their safety. We have also requested private security companies for assistance, and all members will be closely followed by bodyguards.

“3. Our stance

“We will cooperate closely with the police to finalize the case and continue to implement increased safety measures. Furthermore, we will do everything we can to figure out the culprit’s identity. We will be taking stronger measures against the malicious comments and threats that are being made against our artists. We will take strong legal action to prevent this from happening again. We would like to thank the public and the fans for their concern, and also the many police officers who have taken care of the incident and ensured our safety with a prompt response.”

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/15/apinks-agency-explains-details-death-threat-group-will-take-strong-legal-action/

------------------------------

Overall, I applaud the way APink's agency has responded on this matter.  I'm glad that Bo Mi and the APink girls are surrounded by staff and personnel from their Agency whose concern for their safety - physically and emotionally - is of the highest priority. And that strong and determined stance they have reassures me completely that they will protect our Bo Mi and the APink girls all throughout. That's comforting to know.  

I really do not get that fan's logic - it's not a healthy admiration or adoration of the girls' talents, beauty and/or personality or attitude anymore - it's obviously an obsession in my opinion, and that's destructive.  I pray that that person is the first and the last of this kind, the only one among the multitude of APink's honest to goodness fans . . . . but then again, can he/she even be called a fan?  I have encountered a lot of APink Pandas in my very recent knowledge of APink through BoMi as a TaeBom shipper, and they are quite considerate and friendly, so this person, I cannot honestly comprehend that he/she's a genuine APink Panda.

Just don't ever dare touch even a strand of Bo Mi's hair you creep, or else . . . . . but then again, that would be very difficult since if I'm not mistaken, Bo Mi has cut her hair so short at this time, and she's a taekwondo belter too, thank God ~ Just stick together tight in the meantime girls to be safe.

Archived