[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BLIND DATE FOR BOMI AND APINK.

This is the new reality program APINK "Finding X-Pink" - was shown on Vlive but you want to see it to recharge !!

18161391_1904999883115776_5624881645506002944_n.jpg

C-faSOcUMAE110b.jpg

• 170428 Apink show Find X-Pink : blind date ep.

• hayoung with manager , so she X-Pink  its gonna more interesting if they reveal the X-Pink at the beginning of next ep.let's panda make a guess 

• apinkqueensWhat is xpink tho?
  • pandapink_revolution@apinkqueens X-Pink point to member tht do fake mission & trick other member. Ths week fake blind date. X-Pink will date their manager while other hv real blind date 

translate by google.

"Hollywood Bowl premiere performance"

Comment commct02.png2017-04-28 (Fri.) Park Ju-yeon · Hwang Doo-hyun reporter

▶ Korea Daily Music Festival D-1

▶ Late arriving stars commented by the 
other bell fans and Korean pop fans at the airport

20170427234509591.jpg

Son Na Na (from the left), Oh Ha Young, Jung Eun Ji, Kim Nam Ju, Park Chulong and Yun Bo Mi, members of the group 'A Pink' who arrived at LA International Airport on the 27th for the 15th Korea Daily Music Festival, are greeting the Koreans. <P>

"The world's top singers have come to the stage with their expectations and excitement." On 

the 29th, the 15th annual Hollywood Bowl Korea Daily News Music Festival, which was held on the 27th at LA International Airport, was held at Hollywood Bowl In the stage of the Korea Daily Music Festival, the biggest cultural event of Korean American community, 

On the day, as many Korean fans came to the airport to cheer them up, the cast members who entered LA to perform a festive event at Hollywood Bowl said, "I will repay you for the best performance, as Koreans and fans of the Americas are welcomed with warm love" . 

In Los Angeles, 30 people, including stars and staffs, including the most popular girl group 'A Pink', a talented pork vocal add-on, and a 'R & B goddess spider', all arrived in the morning and afternoon. 

"The Hollywood Bowl performance is the second time, and I am very grateful for coming back. I will make sure that I can show good performances to fans who love K-pop. " The other members of A Pink also said that they had prepared for the stage with various title songs at the Korea Daily Music Festival and waved their hand at fans at the airport. 

At the entrance to the LAX Tom Bradley Terminal, where Hollywood Bowl stars appeared, many fans from Los Angeles and other regions gathered to watch Hallyu stars from the morning. In particular, other ethnic youths showed their passion for taking gifts, signing photographs, and receiving signatures for stars arriving at the airport. 

"I went to the Harlequy Bowl music festival for two years ago to see The Pink, and this time I booked tickets early to see this pink once more. I am so excited about this performance. " 

"I like the weather and feel so good. Hollywood Bowl was a show that I wanted to come too much, but this time it came because the schedule was not right. The fact that I play a guitar and sing it is so beautiful and grateful. I will do my best on stage. " 
20170427234509592.JPG

Los Angeles singer Spider (left) and folk vocal add-on (right) are expecting a Hollywood Bowl performance on the 29th.

"The goddess of R & B," the goddess of the R & B, who arrived in the afternoon, "came to Hollywood Bowl Music Festival 10 years ago and made her second performance this time. I was a rookie at that time, but it remains a good memory and I think I can show more wonderful performances this year, "he said, expecting a colorful and impressive performance. 

Sister Kanye Eli Chamming Oz, who came to Los Angeles from Los Angeles to watch the Hollywood Bowl music festival, said, "I arrived here today in Los Angeles. I am so glad that I have met A-pink. Tomorrow, nct127 will come to the airport tomorrow. " 

Changes to some routes for Park & Ride 

Laurent Heights (Line 665) Park & Ride will depart at 3:30 and 4:30 pm at 17250 E. Colima Rd. & Azusa Ave. this year, (Line 652) The departure was canceled. 

< Park Joo-yeon · Hwang Doo-hyun reporter >

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Someone seems to be in good mood....i google-translate the captions under the clip....something to do with the weather is so good...he wants to go elsewhere? or outside b'cos weather is good?

HAHAHA!!!!  I just saw this clip/IG post of CTJ too . . . . and it truly made my day complete.  He's cute making faces, and nice to see him a bit relax and carefree.  I thought perhaps, he was on his way to filming Suspicious Partner ~  I can't help but notice, he's into plain white polo shirt too, and that sunglasses too.  It may not mean anything, but please indulge me a bit with my imagination - Bo Mi has just sported the same theme at the airport on her way to LA ~ :blush:

1 hour ago, emgphils said:

HAHAHA!!!!  I just saw this clip/IG post of CTJ too . . . . and it truly made my day complete.  He's cute making faces, and nice to see him a bit relax and carefree.  I thought perhaps, he was on his way to filming Suspicious Partner ~  I can't help but notice, he's into plain white polo shirt too, and that sunglasses too.  It may not mean anything, but please indulge me a bit with my imagination - Bo Mi has just sported the same theme at the airport on her way to LA ~ :blush:

@emgphils  wow...really in a good mood...sun glasses ha ha....I seldom see him in sun glasses.

Archived