[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow....Bomi is listed with Kim Byung Man (Law of the Jungle), Kangnam etc as one of the best korean celebrities to go camping with.

Bomi
Bomi_1500850876_%E1%84%87%E1%85%A9%E1%84%86%E1%85%B5.jpg
Did you know the APink member is a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo? When Bomi went camping with her on-screen hubby, Choi Tae Joon, on "We Got Married," she impressed everyone with her strength, chopping and splitting firewood with an axe. You'll be able to keep warm with her help! She also showed off her excellent culinary skills, making some mouth-watering stir-fry spicy octopus dish.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/best-and-worst-korean-celebs-to-go-camping-with/s/

@Cedric Ong wow, thanks for the great news even Bomi now pratically learning "tennis", with regards to camping " Open Camping/front country camping" the answer is yes, as far as "Law of the jungles" :D:(:o Bomi get scared easily,  still I'm waiting for her to participate. Eunji has done it, Law of the jungle-New Zealand.

13 minutes ago, Myraa said:

@Cedric Ong wow, thanks for the great news even Bomi now pratically learning "tennis", with regards to camping " Open Camping" the answer is yes as far as "Law of the jungels" :D Bomi get scared easily.

"open camping"? is ?

I checked wiki....so far, LOTJ....2 members of Apink went b4....Hayoung and Eunji. Bomi went to Real Men.

So she easily scared? haha.

52 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

"open camping"? is ?

I checked wiki....so far, LOTJ....2 members of Apink went b4....Hayoung and Eunji. Bomi went to Real Men.

So she easily scared? haha.

open camping/front country camping, camping with all the facilities provided.

yes, Ha Young, Law of the jungles-Papua New Guinea.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:04 PM, emgphils said:

I am glad my dear @mymireya that you are also into monitoring the YT views on the Official videos of our TaeBom couple with MBC.  If I am not here spazzing with you guys, I am absolutely at CTJ's thread and/or at YT watching and enjoying TaeBom's YT videos.   And this is also my favorite and constant dose of relaxation video - their wedding with BoMi's surprise dance wedding gift to Tae Joon.  I also love the video with Khan in their home and their 100days celebration and jjampong spicy restaurant scene.  I have this belief that if such views would be so high, MBC may consider them joining again in perhaps, MBC WGM's return (if any), or any reality show at MBC as a couple.  Anything is possible I guess ~

@emgphils yes dear, I'm tracking their wedding scene at MBC official in YT, as you know as at July 27, viewers are 782,514 and today July 29, the viewers are 785,652 an increased of 3138 and an estimated of 1569 viewers per day, another 214,348 to make it to 1m.

I will be the most happiest person when it come to 1m. thank you everyone for supporting our "Taebom Couples", 

Image result for thank you

Archived