[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink is no. 1 again this week.

apink-five.jpg

The top three songs remain the same as last week but with a switch of positions. Apink’s “FIVE” moves up two spots to No. 1 this week, overcoming MAMAMOO’s “Yes I Am” and BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last.” “FIVE” continues to have a strong showing on MBC’s music programs, winning again last week on both “Music Core” and “Show Champion.” Apink also tops our Soompi Airplay this week to achieve an overall high score. Congratulations to Apink!

There are two new songs in the top 10 this week. Debuting at No. 5 is Red Velvet’s new song “Red Flavor.” This is the title track from Red Velvet’s summer mini-album “The Red Summer.” It is a bubbly and colorful dance track with an electronic sound. The lyrics compare the hot summer season and the thrill of love with the color red. “Red Flavor” has a very high chance to become our new No. 1 song next week.

Moving up 14 spots to No. 6 is Heize’s “You, Clouds, Rain.” Just last week, Heize appeared in the top 10 with her other album title song “Don’t Know You,” but it seems like “You, Clouds, Rain” is getting more popular now. This self-written R&B ballad showcases Heize’s emotional and soulful voice, and also features Shin Yong Jae, whose sorrowful vocals increase the emotional level of the song.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/24/apink-succeeds-five-soompis-k-pop-music-chart-2017-july-week-4/

Interesting...Taejoon is close to Kim Bum/Beom....ref to last post, last pic. Kim Bum was known for 2009's Boys Over Flowers.

I googled abit....Taejoon and Kim Bum ever acted together in 2011's Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats....maybe they became friends there....or not, just a guess. only.

Was he doing some repair work? Reminded me of the ep in WGM where he and Bomi assembled a table and some furniture....then the table, he made mistake and poked some holes on the surface...haha. 

8 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Interesting...Taejoon is close to Kim Bum/Beom....ref to last post, last pic. Kim Bum was known for 2009's Boys Over Flowers.

I googled abit....Taejoon and Kim Bum ever acted together in 2011's Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats....maybe they became friends there....or not, just a guess. only.

Was he doing some repair work? Reminded me of the ep in WGM where he and Bomi assembled a table and some furniture....then the table, he made mistake and poked some holes on the surface...haha. 

@Cedric Ong yes, they have same birthdate and went to the same university.

Three of them shared the same birth date.

July 7th Birthday: Choi Taejoon, Kim Bum, and CROSS GENE's Sangmin. Happy birthday and wish you all the best!

Image may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, text

Kim Bum and CTJ acted together in Padam Padam.

ARTICLE FROM YEAR 2011.

Kim Beom and Choi Tae Joon go to the same university

November 10, 2011 8:25 pm dkrogers

6e80642965192ff172e305b65f97eee70528fcd8.jpg
Pictures of actors Kim Beom and Choi Tae Joon were recently released.

In jTBC’s series Pit-a-Pat…..His and Hers Heartbeat Sounds, Kim plays the role of Kang Chil (played by Jung Woo Sung)’s friend named Lee Gook Soo, and Choi plays the role of Kang’s son named Lim Jung.
Kim and Choi are close to each other because they go to the same university.
Kim especially takes care of the new actor Choi. He says, “Even though he gets shy easily, he is very good to me and Jung. But since I was the youngest actor most of the time, it’s little awkward to have a younger actor than me.”
Choi says, “Kim takes care of me a lot and I want to express my gratitude to him. I will do my best performing well in the series.”
The series, in which Jung, Han Ji Min, Kim and Choi appear, will start airing on December 5.

BOMI COOL HIM DOWN AFTER THE MISTAKE HE MADE WITH THE TABLE.

Image result for choi tae joon and bomi

Archived