[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

Its been a long time ive not been here, Hye guys, just wanna share smthing here lol

======

The female idol who becomes the model of a cosmetic brand.jpg
이번에 화장품 브랜드의 새 모델이 된 여자아이돌.jpg | 인스티즈fa0671444a3e9c78d6ce987fc9ffc5b2.jpg
Spoiler

이번에 화장품 브랜드의 새 모델이 된 여자아이돌.jpg | 인스티즈

https://pannative.bl...s-model-of.html

-Oh God.. She's so pretty<3<3

-Bomi is indeed really beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-The queen of pictorials..ㅠㅠ She looks gorgeous..

-Look at her jaw line..ㅠㅠ

-I was concerning whether if it's really Yoon Bomi or not..ㅠㅠ She looks excellent..ㅠㅠ

-Bomi's beauty could destroy the whole world..

-Bomi is seriously so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's so freaking pretty..

-Our Bbom is indeed a genius when it comes to pictorials..

-Whoa.. She really does look stunning in those pictures..ㅠㅠ

-Bbom..ㅠㅠ You're so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Myraa said:

@emgphils dear, need to know how many vote/win..I heard Pandas want to vote for the third win.

Hello dear @Myraa - I am not really very knowledgeable of how many awards they should win, but my understanding is that, they could have an "All-Kill" on awards by being the 1st in all Korean Music Shows/Programs consecutively within the week.  I'm aware of 4 known music shows - Inkigayo (SBS - Sun.), M Countdown (Mnet - Thurs.), Music Bank (KBS - Fri.) and Show Champion (MBC Music - Weds.).  Their 1st win was from  The Show (SBS MTV - Tues.) and this is new to me.  Another one is the Show! Music Core (MBC - Sat.) and which APink attended/performed for the "FIVE" comeback.   All these shows have a charting system based on digital sales, physical sales, viewership/voting points and live broadcast points.  Assigned scores though varies but technically those are the criteria they consider.  It is at the viewership and voting point system that our YT views on Official MV counts, including the comments posted, and the votes being done within a specific time.  For voting, I am basically dependent to APink fanbase sites (especially that of BoMifanbase:wink:) on the timing or the specific period.  The hardest one is the broadcast voting though because it requires total focus especially if you are an international fan . . . . timing is so rigid.  In my case, I am focusing on the voting, i.e., the mwave poll site (using almost all of my relatives FB & Twitter accounts:D:D), and watching the YT Official MV of "FIVE" (that with Bo Mi's face:tongue:).

1st win - The Show (aired Tues.).  They received this last July 4, so exactly 1 week from the 1st day of released of the MV last June 26.  So it was based on accumulated sales (digital + physical), YT views and votes.

2nd win - Show Champion (aired Weds.) and they received this today, July 5. 

Following this, 3rd win which Pandas are targeting is perhaps that of M Countdown (airs Thurs.).  But I am not sure if APink performed there though.  What I know of is a possible win in Show!Music Core and Inkigayo because they attended/recorded in those shows.  So may I suggest that in the meantime we are waiting for when and where to vote for their 3rd win, let's keep watching the YT Official MV to increase views and their recorded performance at YT too.  Those views plays a significant part in APink's overall scores later too.   Later, I intend to have that album too, but to be counted under physical sale,it should I think be bought from accredited music stores, like Hottracks (?) -not too sure about this. . . . . but I'm finding a way to do this.  I like the KokKok song:D

I hope I answered correctly your query dear, or clarified a bit.  This winning thing of awards is quite new to me too, I am more into Kdramas ~ Perhaps, our dear @MiAmour could help shade light in this too being a Panda:)

Very well said . . . .  I echo the same sentiments, and this coming from a senior boygroup H.O.T makes it more meaningful and sincere.  APink's solidarity as a group and their bond as more than members (like siblings, a family) is remarkable.:wub::)

And their popularity also has not compromised or changed their sterling values also - always respectful and humble.  Such beautiful girls inside and out :heart:

cr: as tagged

CTJ's IG Post!!!! :heart::heart: 

And tomorrow, or just a few minutes from now (per KST) is Tae Joon's 27th BirthdayPerhaps, our dear Bo Mi will cook him that stir-fried octopus as gift:D:wub: (just thinking about the possibility of it makes me smile, kekeke!!!)

Archived