[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

An article about an "insider" talking about some idols and groups. Not much details/elaboration.

Q: “Are the Apink members different than on TV?”

A: “I’m not personally close with Apink, but… they have a good reputation. Their personality shown on TV isn’t much different than their real personality.”

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/alleged-insider-answers-netizens-questions-k-pop-rumours/

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOON BOMI and HER SUNFLOWER:heart:

She looks really tired, I don't see that usual brilliance in her smile and the sparkle in her eyes too. . . . or could be a little sad or got a bit affected with that nonsense "controversial news" a while back.  Good thing, I am not seeing or reading it anymore.  This event I think happened right after the airing of SNL9.  Anyway, I trust her to bounce back to her usual vibrant/bubbly self.  It is okay and natural to be affected by such negativity initially, and grow stronger by it, rather than showing indifference to it. . . . naturally good and considerate people will feel such, and we know Bo Mi is such a dear person.  And those bouquet of sunflowers beside her which she's tenderly cuddling is sweet to see ~  there's no doubt in my mind that TaeBom shipper/s gave that to her.:):wub:  This is one classic example when she said that TaeBom fans gave her gifts that reminds her of her stint at WGM with Tae Joon.

cr:  as tagged

And thanks to those photos of Bo Mi above dear @Myraa - she looks stunning!!!!  Bo Mi really has a face that you tend to look and stayed staring at for quite a long time, and yet don't get bored by it.  She's quite photogenic too ~ I wish both of them, Tae Joon and Bo Mi will have numerous CF/Ads with varied purposes, and be successful  in endorsing them too.

@emgphils, dear, wow a bouquet of sunflower, this will definetely remind her of her wedding days in WGM, TBH I missed her wedding day where CTJ cut his food into small pieces and exchanged it to his wife, will this event repeat again in real life? my answer will be, lets fate have mercy on them.

Ha ha.regarding the "controversial new", I'm ready to fight for my girl, start targeting the the "Little Dinausor" first before targeting BOMI and SNL KOREA, she's just bringing alive an animation on the said series together with other characters. I don't understand why everything with "blackface" are racist.

@emgphils dear, you are right again she's so photogenic and I noticed she's talented too in acting, with the right script and character, she will be on the top of the world.

1 hour ago, Myraa said:

Thanks for this post dear.  I have been watching these series of Bo Mi pitching . . . . . can't actually wait to see/watch again continuously and with English subs to fully appreciate it.  I may not understand these in words, but I truly understand and feel her anxiousness and her competitive spirit.  She really has put so much efforts into this game, not because its a show, but I believe because she's really into sports.  In my opinion, she could throw better if she's not dieting at all because the energy she would have generated would commensurate to her mental willingness to throw with faster speed. She has the ability and the mentality to do so, I guess her nervousness compound with her present dieting contributed a lot in her performance right now.  But then again, 72kmph result is already good, that's already a remarkable speed if you ask me for a non-athlete and a beginner.   At least she's consistent  with that range in her speed - 70+kmph even during practice/training time.  Now, she has learned the posture and the right techniques, so in due time, she will be pitching again.  She does have the talent and attitude for it.

Two things that caught my attention in this clip: 

(1) her finding time to calm herself and say a little prayer by kneeling and turning away from the camera for a brief moment.  That I think speaks well of her respect to the game itself, and to the people who came to watch and to the players who have devoted themselves to the game as profession.  Her taking a brief time to compose herself and take time to pray is the highest form of showing her commitment to deliver her best.  That is my honest opinion. . . . and which made me smile and proud of her.

(2) her outfit while practicing:D:wub:  That looks so cool, and I think it would also be cool to wear it while playing lawn tennis.  Bo Mi is really very carefree, not that usual type of girl who is so conscious of herself.  When she plays (I mean do something active), she does it with so much gusto.  Here, she's pitching, kicking her legs the right way without giving a heck of how she looks.  You can sense that in the fluidity of her moves.  The same too when she was singing during that girlgroup battles (Lunar Special).  I like that outfit - I am going to get one too when the right time comes!!!:D

DD33glWV0AAA6Hd.jpg

DD33grGV0AAxNgJ.jpg

cr:  as tagged

Apink’s Yoon Bo-mi models for cosmetics brand

Published : 2017-07-04 16:46
Updated : 2017-07-04 16:46

Apink’s Yoon Bo-mi has been tapped as a new model for the cosmetics brand Forencos. 

Her agency Plan A Entertainment said that Yoon had shot images to promote products by the brand, whose slogan is “cross the boundary.” 

20170704000782_0.jpg
Yoon Bo-mi (Plan A Entertainment)
20170704000783_0.jpg
Yoon Bo-mi (Plan A Entertainment)

“We’ve selected Yoon Bo-mi as our new ‘muse,’ as her image is not confined to just the standardized beauty but can cover a wide range of images from innocence to proudly arrogant,” an official of Frencos was quoted as saying. 

According to Plan A, this marks the first time Yoon is promoting cosmetics without her bandmates.

Last Monday, Apink released its latest EP “Pink Up.” The group’s return to the music scene was made even more dramatic by a bomb threat that raised tension at a media showcase in Seoul.
(minsikyoon@heraldcorp.com)

2 hours ago, Myraa said:

Apink’s Yoon Bo-mi models for cosmetics brand

“We’ve selected Yoon Bo-mi as our new ‘muse,’ as her image is not confined to just the standardized beauty but can cover a wide range of images from innocence to proudly arrogant,” an official of Frencos was quoted as saying. 

This is such a true statement . . . .  very fitting to describe our lovely Bo Mi - image is not confined to just a standardized beauty but covers a wide range of images . . .  WOW!!!! Now they're recognizing her versatility, and in whatever she does and portray, her unique beauty always stands out.  In looks, she can be very classy and luxurious, and yet at the same time, so classically beautiful in her simplicity.  That is why, every time she appears in any event or even on unexpected occasions, she in most of those times catches us off-guard.  Classic examples are those airport appearances where she sports so simple yet eye-catching ensembles.   She could appear ruggedly tomboyish and girlish at the same time, so lady-like and playful too in some cases.  Her neckline and cheekbones are awesome - and she knows how to accentuates these too.  A bit chubbier or leaner, she carries herself beautifully.  But her asset or true beauty I guess is the genuineness and vibrancy of her laughters. Physically, she has a face that is so relaxing to see, so fresh, demure yet with a touch of an aristocratic look ~

I'm not surprise if the next thing she'll endorse relates to sports:blush: Or about food ~  She's such a food-lover, just like someone we know!!!:D:tongue: who is into her stirred octopus very badly ~

APINK WON!!!!!!  1st for "FIVE":heart:  AWESOME!!!

So our votes and viewing efforts were not wasted - at least we can say we have contributed too ~  It's nice to see APink's efforts too in their various promotional gigs resulted to this 1st win.  Both APink and the their fans deserve this.  I saw a lot of posts at Twitter and IG encouraging everyone, so this is a well-deserved win.  And even with that threat, fans were very diligent supporting and following them up. 

Nice start, more wins to go ~  just keep watching the Official MV and vote again guys.  Let's go for 2nd win!!!

Archived