[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the actual issue with Taejoon and the other actress? I thought just some cute comments btw them? Can be just btw friends....or friendly colleagues.

I notice in taejoon's instagram, someone mocked him on this issue....and that person when i open his/her instagram profile, it's empty, so it's like created for this purpose?

Just sidetrack slightly, in a previous variety show "Secret Variety Training Institute", Block B's P.O said he wanted to date Bomi....then later in Lipstick Prince, he said ideal type is Sandara Park....and now they would "live" together in a MBC show  "Living Together in Empty Room".

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/sandara-park-block-bs-po-will-live-together/

Ok....i might not be able to express it well....but sometimes certain things are for show, it's showbiz. Then certain things are hidden from us....we would never know if someone worries about someone....or if he message her to show concern or not. Then we shouldn't worry or get too emotional about it.

What's more worrying are these death threats. One thing puzzled me is how this guy can avoid identification for so long. Can't they trace the phone calls? Or the guy use some encryption, tools or untraceable phone cards? The police doesn't seem to release much info....only mention once the calls are a mixture of local and overseas (eg Canada) calls.

The longer this drags on...it not only affect the girls' emotions, also their family's.....and imagine if every time they are to attend some events or recordings, threats are made again, then need to evacuate either idols or fans...it cause inconvenience...and probably other groups' fans would be unhappy (extreme case would be towards Apink)....also how those events organisers would feel about inviting Apink.

I think under one of the articles about today's bomb threat.....some readers commented that maybe one way (to keep the girls safe) is for them to take a break and avoid the public events until the guy is caught...but some said not to give in. Others mentioned the same concerns mentioned above.

Plan A expressed apologies towards the other musicians/idols affected today....i don't know how the girls reacted towards the others....i mean koreans are very polite...and this isn't their fault.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/plan-a-entertainment-says-they-feel-apologetic-toward-other-artists-a-pink-resting-in-their-rehearsal-room 

I'm not sure....but has similar thing happened b4 with other korean idols/groups? 

Ok, last post for now.

A-Pink,Chorong,Bomi,Eunji,Na-Eun,Namjoo,

"On the upcoming episode of 'SNL', A Pink took the reigns of the show's 'Dubbing Theater' segment where each member cosplayed as 'Dooly - The Little Dinosaur' characters. "

The ep should be tomorrow, 1 July.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/a-pink-turn-back-time-and-become-dooly-the-little-dinosaur-characters-on-upcoming-snl

@Cedric Ong, agreed with your words, Bomi is some one PO would like to know better because she has nice personality, In" Lipstick prince," Chae Yeon (CTJ co-star in 109 strange things) is the prettiest of them all and now Sandara Park is his ideal, to me all these are "spices " added to  Entertaiment World to make it more fun and entertaining.

CTJ is at his peak now so is Bomi ,really hope both of them are keeping in touch and supporting each other and supporting everyone they knew in the industry, pls note,his fans are also paying attention to him, some are negative and some are positive, if anyone ask me, my answer Entertaiment World are really tough.

yes, the person who is making all the hovac is still free, I believed, he or she definitely will make a wrong move.

I think you're right guys. Since I love Taebom couple so much, I sometimes consider Taejoon as Bomi's real boyfriend. I keep forgetting that show is ended already and the posibility that there is no contact between them anymore. Actually, Tae Joon can date or be friend any women he wants of course. Maybe I need a break for couple weeks. Sorry for this mess.

LnQoQb.gif

Wow, am I losing a good friend here...... true you are too attached to them, so much so, you do not want anything stand as a barrier to their relationship/friendship, They are in Show Biz definetely they have to mingle around . I don't say they are not in contact anymore, they just act natural and continuing with their daily life. I really hope you keep supporting this thread, you are one of the best supporters here.

2 hours ago, rynia said:

Wow, am I losing a good friend here...... true you are too attached to them, so much so, you do not want anything stand as a barrier to their relationship/friendship, They are in Show Biz definetely they have to mingle around . I don't say they are not in contact anymore, they just act natural and continuing with their daily life. I really hope you keep supporting this thread, you are one of the best supporters here.

Thank you my friends. I'll be back after a while:)

13 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I think you're right guys. Since I love Taebom couple so much, I sometimes consider Taejoon as Bomi's real boyfriend. I keep forgetting that show is ended already and the posibility that there is no contact between them anymore. Actually, Tae Joon can date or be friend any women he wants of course. Maybe I need a break for couple weeks. Sorry for this mess.

Hello sweetie!!! We didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or think that we don't understand you dearest, okay.  Anything we feel about them as a couple and as individuals is encouraged here in this thread, that is my utmost understanding.  Because where else can we air/express them better than here right.  We all have a common belief - that Tae Joon and Bo Mi shares a a quite special "relationship", and whatever that is right now, no one knows better than them.  All we can do is believe and trust them.  But in some cases, it is inevitable that we can have doubts too given the fact that they are both so visible right now, and very well in demand and well-liked.  Anything they do right now may be construed positively or negatively, but for as long as they have not confirmed anything directly of being with anyone else, we can always hope for the things we believe in, right.  Please don't feel like we don't understand what you meant and felt.  We do, hence our immediate sharing to you of our feelings on the same matter too to provide another perspective - not to influence you at all or make you feel down of thinking or feeling differently, but to make you consider another view of the same situation. In any case, we respect each others' viewpoints. I for one, admire and encourage your directness in stating how you feel.  As they say, a problem shared is a problem solved. . . . though in this case, perhaps an uncertainty shared and discussed, is an uncertainty lessened at the very least.

Please don't apologize for anything dear @whysoserious1234.  There is no mess to begin with.:wink:   As I've said, this kind of discussion is welcomed here anytime.  Just take a deep breathe dear friend and try to re-watch TaeBom WGM videos specially those episodes that made you fell in love with them initially.  Sometimes, what we see in various SNS can make us lost sight of the initial wonders we saw and felt, and absolutely frustrates us too.  Let's just lean on each other at times like this:)

APINK Performs Comeback Stage With "FIVE" And "Stinging" On "Music Core":wub::blush:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/01/watch-mamamoo-grabs-4th-win-yes-music-core-performances-blackpink-nct-127/ 

DDooDTzXsAgejBT.jpg

And that yellow outfit reminds me so much of Bo Mi's love for Sunflower. . . . and it's sweet association with TaeBom's precious moments such as their wedding, and that mini-party/housewarming they had right after they assembled those furniture in their "marriage/couple home".  Anyhow, I love the fact that though Apink are appearing constantly in music shows promoting their comeback song "Five", they always look so good, relax and so refreshing.  And the varying colors of their outfits just added to the excitement actually.  I also prefer the red and pink combination they first appeared at.  This yellow outfit/color now is refreshing, breaking the monotony, yet beautiful at the same time ~

And this other song they just sang at the Music Core is quite different too - it just added a different color/beat.  I really love it actually, very soothing and relaxing. 

{Comeback Stage] APINK - KOK KOK, 에이핑크 - 콕콕 Show Music core 20170701

cr: as tagged (Source:  YouTube)

Archived