[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rynia said:

WOW....great news, to me HC is one of the best variety show, it problem solving involve public with their problems and shared with viewers also  wise comments of the MC, I guess HC should invite Bomi more often.

agreed, from my observation Taebom is a sweet couple, if they do have a real relationship, it will be in harmony due to their body language synchronize well.

6 hours ago, Myraa said:

you don't have to be a fashion expert to know that bomi's outfit and hairstyle is out.

What they have done to her...they are so cruel , it's hurting me as shippers...pls pls pls do something, pls bring her beauty back.

I can not understand their stylist. This is the worst choice ever. They ruin Bomi's visual:angry:

1 hour ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I can not understand their stylist. This is the baddest choice ever. They ruin Bomi's visual:angry:

agreed, the worst.

Everyone would like to take selfie with my lovely Bomi....from her new MBC variety.

Spoiler

DCsTCaQVwAQhBDf.jpg

Follow up to what i posted just now....i am now unsure if the guy is in s korea or overseas...bcos this article said he made both local and international calls (to avoid being traced)...and it is not just a few....but 112 times...wow. Probably possible...cos he said earlier that he "feedback" many times to apink agency.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/police-continue-investigation-into-a-pinks-death-threat-incident

BO MI is absolutely not your ordinary kind of girl - she's SUPER AMAZING!!!!

TAE JOON is such a LUCKY GUY :wub::blush::wub: 

[TRANS] Baseball Commentators praising Bomi's pitch today.DCw1D_FVoAAY__b.jpg

DCwyZ_HUQAE2eR0.jpg
DCwycPTUMAAYwFx.jpg
DCwyeEOU0AAUAA_.jpg
DCwyj8XUMAAlx-8.jpg

[Trans] 170620 From Apink: Bomi's post Title: MAGUDANDCw8MUPUAAABx9s.jpg

cr: to owners as tagged

23 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Follow up to what i posted just now....i am now unsure if the guy is in s korea or overseas...bcos this article said he made both local and international calls (to avoid being traced)...and it is not just a few....but 112 times...wow. Probably possible...cos he said earlier that he "feedback" many times to apink agency.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/police-continue-investigation-into-a-pinks-death-threat-incident

My understanding from previous various posts I read since this threat to APink broke out was that, that guy seemed to have made both domestic and international calls to the Police, just so to confuse perhaps the Police of his whereabouts, and to make it difficult for the Police to track him down.  That guy seemed to have the means if he can do that.  Granted that he may have the resources, BUT he doesn't have the right attitude of being a real true fan. And in my opinion, if he can conceive such thought of hurting the APink girls physically, then he can actually do so - because what the mind can conceive, it is possible to happen.  It is just right that Plan A takes the necessary precautions in safeguarding the girls.

1 hour ago, emgphils said:

My understanding from previous various posts I read since this threat to APink broke out was that, that guy seemed to have made both domestic and international calls to the Police, just so to confuse perhaps the Police of his whereabouts, and to make it difficult for the Police to track him down.  That guy seemed to have the means if he can do that.  Granted that he may have the resources, BUT he doesn't have the right attitude of being a real true fan. And in my opinion, if he can conceive such thought of hurting the APink girls physically, then he can actually do so - because what the mind can conceive, it is possible to happen.  It is just right that Plan A takes the necessary precautions in safeguarding the girls.

I don't consider him the real true fan, it more to "Fanatic Fan/Extreme Fan" where he thinks he owned the idols, in US and G.Brittain are worst, they just shot their favourite idols eg. Former Participant in American Idols Christina Grimmie, she's talented and her voice very powerful and also former Beatles John Lennon, a few more. They are just mad people.

4 hours ago, emgphils said:

I know this type of person not true fan. Just abit surprised he is quite clever....or say cunning. This type is more dangerous. Hope they catch him fast.

Subbed video of Hello Counselor.

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/6999-[engsub]-hello-counselor-ep.330

Archived