[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA!!!!  Those HC BTS with Bo Mi and Eunji are so COOL!!!  AWESOME to the MAX!!!!  Thanks my dear @whysoserious1234 ~

The moment Bo Mi and Tae Joon saw  and greeted each other was so heartwarming to see, very natural with a little shyness on Bo Mi's part but with an obvious delighted tingle on her laughter while greeting him.  And Tae Joon seemed to be so excited too since he kept smiling yet still considerate/conscious of his surroundings.

But the way he looks at Bo Mi makes me stare at them so long with a wide smile on my face ~  These two are truly making my days interestingly wonderful. Can't wait for this Monday to come to watch HC.  Knowing these two, and with the obvious "adoration" of the other senior HC hosts to Tae-Bom, I bet there are still interesting scenes store for us TaeBom shippers:D:tongue:  Come fast Monday ~

cr:  as tagged

Bo Mi's posture is absolutely amazing.  She has the making of a good baseball pitcher really.  And looking at the rigorous training she went through with such good-natured approach, it shows her love and appreciation of sports ~  I don't mind her eating a lot, she's a very active person, so  she needs that.  And in my opinion, her gaining a bit weight and a little chubbiness on her cheeks, she looks far more beautiful and younger - and a lot healthier.  Throwing the ball with such speed needs a lot of strength, focus and coordination, and Bo Mi has those.  That strength in her legs too is amazing, her being able to control her balance after that surging momentum forward by doing that forceful and speedy throw.

To me, Bo Mi is really the queen of variety shows - she can do a lot and excels at most on comedic situations, athletic shows and food shows too. Her competitive nature tempered with her vivacious and bubbly personality is a combustive combination:blush::wub:

cr: as tagged (via Twitter post)

YES!!!!  My TL is bombarded with so many TaeBom photos!!!!

Such a WONDERFUL SUNDAY TREAT!!!!:heart:

The way they're smiling and looking at each other is killing me!!!!  Yeah, I just wish it's always like these with these two . . . . at least one thing is for sure for now, they are close and friendly at each other . . . .  and that is a beautiful start of something wonderful to happen, if not yet in that stage at this time:):wink:  Even those around them looks happy and comfortable seeing them conversing and bantering around ~

DCnJ9GsVoAAuDb2.jpg

DCnKKpkUQAA2Mri.jpg

DCnKUHMUAAEgVur.jpg

Spoiler

DCnJ9GrV0AEn7nU.jpg
DCnJ9GuVoAABDFa.jpg
DCnJ9GtUAAA_bjd.jpg

Spoiler

DCnKUHmVYAQZQ9d.jpg
DCnKUHUUQAAAU06.jpg
DCnKUHOVwAEK4T5.jpg

Spoiler

DCnKKplVoAAQMcl.jpg
DCnKKpmU0AAc2sz.jpg
DCnKKpmVwAAr1kx.jpg

cr:  sadbomi (Twitter posts)

ALLKPOP

Choi Tae Joon and Bomi reunite for the first time since leaving 'We Got Married'!

Bomi,choi-tae-joon

'We Got Married' couple Choi Tae Joon and A Pink's Bomi had a reunion!

On the June 19 airing of KBS 'Hello Counselor', Bomi joined as the guest and was able to meet her former on-screen husband who's the MC on the show. 

Choi Tae Joon revealed, "It's the first time we're meeting each other since the show." He then held Bomi's hand and said, "Bomi's hands are tiny. It's really cute." 

The MCs then asked if they ever thought about each other after getting separated. Bomi answered, "I've seen a lot of signs that said 'Tae Bom Tae Bom' so that reminds me of us."

Choi Tae Joon also revealed that he misses the nakji-bokkeum or stir-fried octopus that Bomi cooked for him. 

44 minutes ago, whysoserious1234 said:

93 line and Taebom power :D

WOW....great news, to me HC is one of the best variety show, it involve public with their problems and shared with viewers also  wise comments of the MC, I guess HC should invite Bomi more often.

What happened...Bomi you are so beautiful, pls don't wear this dress.

DCuClGHUwAAU3eN.jpg

you don't have to be a fashion expert to know that bomi's outfit and hairstyle is out.

What they have done to her...they are so cruel , it's hurting me as shippers...pls pls pls do something, pls bring her beauty back.

DCuwdvKXgAYy9Pb.jpg

Sports Dong

'SNL9' side "A pink, appeared on July 1 ... Member blast explosion "[official position]

Enter the article 2017.06.20 at 10:20 am
Comment 8Translation language selection

'SNL9' side "A pink, appeared on July 1 ... Member

pink explosion " A pink will appear in 'SNL Korea 9'. 

'SNL Korea 9' will appear on Dong-A on the 20th, and A Pink will host 'SNL Korea 9'. A Pink who has been visiting 'SNL Korea 9' for a long time will show crews, colorful comets and parodies. " 

"Through various corners, I will show variety of charms and charms of the six members of A Pink. Please expect it. " 

'SNL Korea 9', in which A Pink appears, will be broadcast on July 1. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000573283

Archived