[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bomi will be part of MBC's new program '마구단' about baseball athletic training. 

Bomi is joining Magudan, a sport variety program where she'll be challenging herself to become a baseball pitcher who pitches at 100km/hour.

DCZgmbxU0AEX6kB.jpg

credit to owner

MBC new sport variety program 'Magudan' will start broadcast at 10am kst on 19th June. The main character for Season 1 is Yoon Bomi.

I luv this girl, she's talented.

DCZ00nUVYAA4UFC.jpg

DCZ1q8DVwAArv03.jpg

2017 really a busy year for Bomi and her colleague.

A Pink to make a guest appearance on 'Weekly Idol'

By KpopJoA    5 hours ago    6,732    1,805    39
A-Pink

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
A Pink is expected to appear on numerous variety shows once they return.  One of the essential programs the idol group will be appearing on is MBC Every1's 'Weekly Idol' in which the girls have already finished recording for.

SEE ALSO: Police dispatched to Apink's agency after receiving death threats

A media outlet revealed that A Pink participated in the filming for 'Weekly Idol' in the morning of June 14 in Seoul.  It was revealed that the members had finished recording well before the death threat incident which occurred later that evening.

The episode of 'Weekly Idol' featuring A Pink will be airing towards the end of this month.  The girls will be appearing on many variety programs as promised to their dear fans.  Eunji will be attending the recording session for JTBC's 'Crime Scene 3' on June 16 in addition to the members appearing in 'A Hyung I Know (Knowing Bros),' 'Give Me a Meal,' KBS' 2TV 'Happy Together 3' and SBS' 'Running Man.'

A Pink is scheduled to return with a new album on June 26.  However, it seems they are taking much caution in response to the recent death threat, as the girls will be traveling in the presence of extra security with private bodyguards.

Ref to above post's pics...why they had to stand so far apart when taking the group pic (last 2 pics)?

But i'm happy they sat next to each other and talking constantly....and 4th pic, can see Bomi laughing to something....which i hope due to Taejoon.

That MBC new sport variety program where Bo Mi will be participating looks interesting .. . . thanks to that preview dear @Myraa ~

I am glad that Bo Mi doesn't shy away from athletic activities and staying true to her sporty nature despite being a girlgroup idol. That absolutely added to her charisma ~  My TaeBom are absolutely very athletic since I remember Tae Joon participating too in a bowling tournaments of celebrities for charity if I'm not mistaken.

15 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ref to above post's pics...why they had to stand so far apart when taking the group pic (last 2 pics)?

happy they But i'msat next to each other and talking constantly....and 4th pic, can see Bomi laughing to something....which i hope due to Taejoon.

Me too dear friend, I'm glad that they sat together and talked a lot, though briefly, but did it constantly while seated besides each other.  I guess it would be too much if they stayed beside each other all the time during the show, so I'm okay with them apart (for a while:tongue:) during the group photo ~  What I am really curious about is how they interacted behind the stage, I mean prior to appearing in front of those audience.  I always believe on my TaeBom, and with Eunji around whose also quite an amiable person too, they may have joked and laughed a lot.  Their interaction has always fascinates me and completely entertaining since most of the time, unexpected things happen.

4 hours ago, emgphils said:

Me too dear friend, I'm glad that they sat together and talked a lot, though briefly, but did it constantly while seated besides each other.  I guess it would be too much if they stayed beside each other all the time during the show, so I'm okay with them apart (for a while:tongue:) during the group photo ~  What I am really curious about is how they interacted behind the stage, I mean prior to appearing in front of those audience.  I always believe on my TaeBom, and with Eunji around whose also quite an amiable person too, they may have joked and laughed a lot.  Their interaction has always fascinates me and completely entertaining since most of the time, unexpected things happen.

Yes,I agree. Most of famous people don't talk, don't join same show, don't even look each other after WGM. Our taebom looks so brave talk and laugh together. There are so many camera and audion so maybe they being careful.I think that's the reason why they laughing shyly.:D

@Myraa, @Cedric Ong, @emgphils @whysoserious1234, thanks a lot for the updates, yes, agreed, mostly when WGM ended, all the correspondences between the couple ended, not our Taebom either it's real or friendly feelings, I'm satisfied knowing they are friendly which each other. Thank you Taebom. Wish you Happy ending and lots lots of luck, success in your career.

52 minutes ago, emgphils said:

I feel soooooo AWESOME  seeing these TWO like this - SO CLOSE and SO SWEET!!!!:heart::blush:

Oh my heart ~ I hope to see them again in another show together, they're really beautiful together ~

Wow... Bomi has a talent to invite someone involved in a conversation usually she's very polite in it, best of luck to her, my one and only BOMI.

Archived