[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, nazeeyaa said:

@emgphils dear, thanks for the info, there's lots of no. 7.

HAHAHAHA!!!!  I did not realize about those no. 7s until you pointed it out dear friend ~ 

By any chance, does no. 7 represents or means anything good? . . . . or something beautiful?  I am not so good in those things (hidden meanings or significance) so I'm just wondering why it caught your eye dear friend.:blush:

It seems also that in the course of APink's comeback activities, they will also have some events in Japan.  Well, I cannot help but hope that our wish then that CTJ will have the opportunity to watch YBM in her concert may come to fruition . . . . and perhaps their plan to spend their "honeymoon" in Japan may happen this time . . . .  I mean for them to have the chance explore Japan together.:tongue::D Just thinking aloud guys ~

7 hours ago, emgphils said:

It seems also that in the course of APink's comeback activities, they will also have some events in Japan.  Well, I cannot help but hope that our wish then that CTJ will have the opportunity to watch YBM in her concert may come to fruition . . . . and perhaps their plan to spend their "honeymoon" in Japan may happen this time . . . .  I mean for them to have the chance explore Japan together.:tongue::D Just thinking aloud guys ~

Why not?:blush:

WQ20D2.gif

On 03.06.2017 at 3:44 AM, mymireya said:

@whysoserious1234 aigoo, Bomi is a girl he wants to date and Chae Yeon is the prettiest of them all....should this be 2 differentt individuals......LOL.

Yes, but his reaction is the same as in the other program. Some fans of him says
"P.O. likes every girl that breaths, he be fanboying everyone in lipstick
prince". It's okay maybe this his concept for to make the shows more fun or he's shy around beautiful girls. We know bomi is gorgeous
:rolleyes:
Whatever I love Taebom:wub:

Archived