[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...the news......, when we shipped someone/couple, be ready for all the unforseen. @whysoserious1234, this will be a surprise to you, pls cool down, it's an Entertaiment World, some news are true and some aren't...Entertaiment World are tough, someone with strong will power and with the help of  good mangement will survive and I know he will survive, CTJ is talented,  someone with great determination and strong will power. Personally to me, CTJ main ambition is to a grade A actor. Best of Luck to him.

I have seen the new variety show Bomi's in, secret variety training institute, it's funny still the show needs some improvement. ha ha...... someone like Bomi.

I thought Park Shin Hye's agency denied the dating rumors...and the reason given is understandable. 

At 1st a bit surprised to see Bomi's name in another article in the first page as above news. Well different thing. I assume Apink members are family. Bomi said she doesnt have many celebrity friends.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/05/hani-and-bomi-open-up-about-having-celebrity-friends

I'm in shock.Maybe I was inferring everything wrong. Sorry if I made you guys excite for nothing.This is the second news about Tae Joon first one was about Seolhyun. These kind of news just estrange me from Taebom couple that I love so much.Maybe those news are a lie or maybe true but they deny them to not affected badly. I hope they're just friends-_- and Bomi and P.O.... such a terrible day for me. 

13 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I thought Park Shin Hye's agency denied the dating rumors...and the reason given is understandable. 

At 1st a bit surprised to see Bomi's name in another article in the first page as above news. Well different thing. I assume Apink members are family. Bomi said she doesnt have many celebrity friends.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/05/hani-and-bomi-open-up-about-having-celebrity-friends

I agree with you about Park Shin Hye, she's a great actress and they do support each other and I have seen the vid., to me, it just normal, may be in a near future they will callobrate together, CTJ has a lot of friends among the celebrities.

A few hours ago the pilot episode for the new variety Bomi's in " Secret Variety Training Institute" and I think that's the reason Bomi's name in another article and also to promote the show. It's funny yet still need a few improvement.

Bomi is an asset to Plan A, they have not explore her as an entertainer, she's a great dancer, she can act (still needs a few touch up) she used to be an MC, she's hillarious and I do believe Bomi as CTJ will be great Celebrities. Best of Luck to them.

In the new variety show our lovely Bomi has a secret admirer. 

3 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I'm in shock.Maybe I was inferring everything wrong. Sorry if I made you guys excite for nothing.This is the second news about Tae Joon first one was about Seolhyun. These kind of news just estrange me from Taebom couple that I love so much.Maybe those news are a lie or maybe true but they deny them to not affected badly. I hope they're just friends-_- and Bomi and P.O.... such a terrible day for me. 

@whysoserious1234, you said the 2nd news about CTJ, 1st Seolhyun, this proved CTJ and Seolhyun are not in relationship, don't let yourself be effected with this type of rumours. One thing I knew the effect of rumours are, it's will increase the popularity of the said person either individually or professionally......how.....their name will be on the top search list, everyone are eager to know them.

Everyone, pls calm down, @nazeeyaa has posted the vid., pls see it, I have seen this vid. before and don't pay much attention about it until the news today, besides they are couple if anyone choose to believe it, still there's one thousand and one reason, why they are on that trip. Please see the positive way, one of the reason is they have known each other for quite sometime, Actors and Actress do support each others, Kdrama is a big market, well demand all over the world, to be someone well known and to be on the top  are not easy, they have to depend and help  each other, definetely they will have a good relationship with anyone involve in the industry.

10 hours ago, Myisha said:

wow...with all the news, I'm supporting one and only my lovely Bomi and I will update her activities in this thread

Yes, I agree to you :mellow: but on the other hand I'm checking pages of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won followers. They certainly don't believe this rumour. I don't know what to believe:ph34r:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

Yes, I agree to you :mellow: but on the other hand I'm checking pages of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won followers. They certainly don't believe this rumour. I don't know what to believe:ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

I have seen the vid. now have been deleted from you tube, to me it's normal, I don't see any romantic moments infact CTJ is a bit behind her not side by side, celebrities are very difficult to judge, some are true and some aren't, just let time tell.

Archived