[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

22 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LOL! I love this ending. I imagined the leads as ZLY and LGX and oh man, that would be hilarious to watch. CQ would have a headache every day with their father and son fights. What about Mo'Er? Did they mention anything about him? 

Spoiler

YWY adopted Mo'er as his son, YQ and his wife took care of him. He grew up very well, stayed away from hatred and revenge. When CQ and YWY got together, she met Mo'er and he started to call her "mother" although she was only 10 years older than him.

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

@Melda Hung and @monchoo: LGX in ancient dramas looks buff. In the baby variety show, he is pretty thin. I re-called seeing a picture of him hitting the gym to lift weights though. Maybe he just started. And oh my, I see ZLY eat alot, but she's only 42kg. I thought she lost 8kg before the drama recording though. Wouldn't she be <42kg then? I thought I read somewhere that she was around 80 lbs at the start of the drama recording making her the light actress in the entertainment industry. 

Xiao Ce definitely have guns! In ZLY dramas, the directors always have her be carried in princess style. Is that a thing now? :lol:

Nope. I heard of none so far. It's either sad ending like Bu Bu Jing Xin and JOF  or  happy ending. 

Spoiler

yeah maybe ancient dramas they r wearing 3 or more robes hahah surely that robe is so thick makes him looks buff .. actually he is so thin yeah in the baby variety show showing his legs r very small hahaha .. Zyl also very small hahaha ... he must be teasing her coz he looks her keeps on eating hahahah ...LGX should training more lol but i ever saw pic that his arm although not that kind of guns like XC but its yeah seems he is in the gym too :ph34r: 

0068CmKZly1fi0jh5dn9kj315o224npd.jpg

And XE cartoon pic

c2098510gy1fi0ke1k1wqj21d71d71kx.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

@RealityDream, LGX shouldnt return for PA2 (rumoured or true) if his "other half" cannot make it (and i love what LGX stated that he wont either if ZLY isnt back). Its pretty difficult to imagine another actress playing XE/CQ as in my head i see only ZLY as her.  PA is so successful because of their awesome chemistry, totally agree. Do you think its ZLY's schedule thats too tight to fit in PA2 or she isnt keen to do PA2?  From LGX's side it looks like he can fit in PA2 as far as his schedule is concerned.  

Well, after PA, she had to film 72 Floors of Mystery, then she accepted Glamorous Times drama and another one (I forgot the name; it is with Lead actor Feng Shao Feng). I do believed she is quite busy. She also mentioned she wanted to take a break because playing the heroine is very tiring. The dramas she accept doesn't seem as tired. No action/fighting scenes involved. I think she also wanted to see how the popularity of PA goes too. Right now, there isn't any saying as to whether there will be a PA2. Remember, it took the scriptwriter 5 years to finished the script for PA and even so, the script kept changing while the drama is being filmed. Its very stressful for the actor/actress when they don't have the script beforehand. Its like they studied and memorized the lines then the day of, it got changed. But again, how will PA2 be filmed? Its just going to continue on with XE/YWY's life. Is there enough to make a 50-60 episode drama? Is it interesting enough to capture the audience's attention? I doubt it unless they add another twist to it. Just like with "Liu Xing Yu (Let's go watch the Meteor Shower)". They made a season 2, but add a twist about the guy losing his memory and another girl in his life. It messes up season 1. Since Jin Han (the actor that played Zhao Xi Feng) said in the drama, YWY is the King of QingHai. That already concluded majority of what PA is really about. As much as I do want a PA2, I just don't see the worth of producing it unless there is another good storyline involved. 

1 hour ago, viktormani said:

Yeah Mo'er was adopted by them, or atleast i think so.

Spoiler

Yeah, in the novel, when CQ saw Mo'Er again, she couldn't recognize him. However, Mo'Er did recognize her. He called her Jie Jie at first and called YWY daddy. CQ was like "Oh my Mo'Er, you're this tall already". When YWY or someone (I forgot who) told Mo'Er to call CQ mommy, Mo'Er was like "Did you marry daddy (YWY) yet?" HAHA. 

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

yeah maybe ancient dramas they r wearing 3 or more robes hahah surely that robe is so thick makes him looks buff .. actually he is so thin yeah in the baby variety show showing his legs r very small hahaha .. Zyl also very small hahaha ... he must be teasing her coz he looks her keeps on eating hahahah ...LGX should training more lol but i ever saw pic that his arm although not that kind of guns like XC but its yeah seems he is in the gym too :ph34r: 

LOL! Yeah, in the BTS of Episode 12 where he catched her from the air, LGX was like "Eat less rice!" LOL. Also, in the BTS where she wore pink and had that veil over her, she was eating and he was like "Stop eating!" 

I hope they will collaborate again in another drama, perhaps a modern drama!  

• Like 6

Confused about one thing that I saw in the previews. Mr. Wu tells CQ that Yuwen Hao is the one who killed her mother Luo He. However, in the scene with the military strategist and the leader of the Underground Camp with the jade ring, the military strategist asks the leader if he would be afraid of what CQ will do when she finds out you're the one who killed her mom. Which one is true then? My guess is that Mr. Wu telling CQ that Yuwen Hao was the killer, is a lie, to control her decision about whether or not to stay in Yanbei. It seems he wants her to stay, as he also told her that Luo He had sworn to protect Yanbei. Does anyone who read the novel know the answer to this?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, ginacr said:

Confused about one thing that I saw in the previews. Mr. Wu tells CQ that Yuwen Hao is the one who killed her mother Luo He. However, in the scene with the military strategist and the leader of the Underground Camp with the jade ring, the military strategist asks the leader if he would be afraid of what CQ will do when she finds out you're the one who killed her mom. Which one is true then? My guess is that Mr. Wu telling CQ that Yuwen Hao was the killer, is a lie, to control her decision about whether or not to stay in Yanbei. It seems he wants her to stay, as he also told her that Luo He had sworn to protect Yanbei. Does anyone who read the novel know the answer to this?

The novel doesn't have the story of CQ's mother. That was the adaptation of the drama to replace the time traveling event since China banned any time traveling event. At this time, we don't know who killed CQ's mother. The preview could be right in that the killer is YuWen Hao, but it could also be wrong in that it was showing parts of it. We'll just find out on Sunday. Mr. Wu is not the type to lie. He is there as a strategist for YanBei. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LOL! Yeah, in the BTS of Episode 12 where he catched her from the air, LGX was like "Eat less rice!" LOL. Also, in the BTS where she wore pink and had that veil over her, she was eating and he was like "Stop eating!" 

I hope they will collaborate again in another drama, perhaps a modern drama!  

Spoiler

yeah really hope they can collaborate again even modern drama also its okay hahaha

maybe they are dating now as people say in utube thats why he updating their pic few days ago? lol :D 

now im watching LGX variety baby show its so funny lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

yeah really hope they can collaborate again even modern drama also its okay hahaha

maybe they are dating now as people say in utube thats why he updating their pic few days ago? lol :D 

now im watching LGX variety baby show its so funny lol

OMG..even you think they're dating, based from that picture he uploaded to his weibo?? That was the first thing I thought when I saw that picture and the post. He was like "You never know what will happen in the next second". LGX is the type to trick people too, so maybe its his way of saying they're official. 

46 minutes ago, cenching said:

For those interested to watch LGX and Journy To The West Cast in HC with EngSub....

I saw this! Its so funny. LGX didn't have confidence and kept doubting. I like Kris Wu's song at the end. Its very upbeat and nice. 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

The novel doesn't have the story of CQ's mother. That was the adaptation of the drama to replace the time traveling event since China banned any time traveling event. At this time, we don't know who killed CQ's mother. The preview could be right in that the killer is YuWen Hao, but it could also be wrong in that it was showing parts of it. We'll just find out on Sunday. Mr. Wu is not the type to lie. He is there as a strategist for YanBei. 

Spoiler

yeah Mr Wu isnt lying ... it could maybe that jade ring man and Yu Wen hao"s father are friends or what ... and that Tung Fang Chi might be taken part of it too ...they are friends lol 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

OMG..even you think they're dating, based from that picture he uploaded to his weibo?? That was the first thing I thought when I saw that picture and the post. He was like "You never know what will happen in the next second". LGX is the type to trick people too, so maybe its his way of saying they're official. 

I saw this! Its so funny. LGX didn't have confidence and kept doubting. I like Kris Wu's song at the end. Its very upbeat and nice. 

Spoiler

i dunno at the first then yesterday i read it from utube that all the utubers also think they r dating from the pic he has updated but dunno the truth ... seems he seldom updating or never he updating gf pic lol ?:ph34r:

• Like 3

@RealityDreamHe's the one who always gave her snacks and bringing her good food!

At the bts with veil, he was telling : "Shud stop eating."

LY:I like the mandarin orange.

LGX: Wei Shu ye is coming over to lift up your veil.

ZLY: He didn't manage what.

LGX: U shud stop eating though.

ZLY: What's the matter with eating? I like eating. I want to eat!

LGX smiling looking away resigning in getting her to stop eating. Hehehhe. So cute these two!

@Melda Hung ZLY was well known for loving food. Everyone loves to see the way she enjoy her food. It's like a hamster stuffing all the food into the mouth and then have a puffy cheeks and wide eyes.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, monchoo said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

He's the one who always gave her snacks and bringing her good food!

LGX smiling looking away resigning in getting her to stop eating. Hehehhe. So cute these two!

@Melda Hung ZLY was well known for loving food. Everyone loves to see the way she enjoy her food. It's like a hamster stuffing all the food into the mouth and then have a puffy cheeks and wide eyes.

Hahha @monchoo @RealityDream she likes to eat lol but still so slim . . How come ... yeah her babyface is cute ... LGX maybe frightened see her eat like that later hardly carrying her :D 

• Like 3

@RealityDreamHe's the one who always gave her snacks and bringing her good food!

Obviously the phrase "the way to the MAN's heart is through the stomach" needs some editing bcoz in this case "the way to the WOMAN's heart is also through the stomach".

• Like 4

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4440601.html?weibo_id=4134893871437445

BtS DS and ZLY

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

Obviously the phrase "the way to the MAN's heart is through the stomach" needs some editing bcoz in this case "the way to the WOMAN's heart is also through the stomach".

Spoiler

Do u guys watch the reality baby show of LGX  ... he is so good in cooking :flushed: he will be a good husband haha 

• Like 2