[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

The beauty and pull of this drama is YWY and XE always talk with their eyes instead of words:

3bef7496gy1fhy2kp561qg20b4068b2b.gif

Reposting for my easy reference:

Spoiler

Cant wait for this BTS:

3bef7496gy1fhyoujlha9g20b4068kjt.gif

I really wanted YWY to hug XE here when she cried but understanding his state of mind then, its right that he just held back as XE still couldnt or wouldnt go to him willingly which may give YWY reasons to misunderstand her too.  Like that look he had when he told FM abt his uncertainty on why XE refused to leave YX though she isnt happy gives an inclination that she feels for YX.  Deep down, i believe XE hurt YWY a lot when she couldnt decide to leave YX despite his warnings and her own findings.  (I am beginning to wonder so late in this episode of 64 if XE loves YX or is it just so deep a sense of duty and loyalty - little confused actually wtih the way the writers are developing XE's character):

3bef7496gy1fhyousfr7ig20b4068b2e.gif 

I salute ZLY and LGX, both are exceptional actors who deliver their roles to perfection.  

3bef7496gy1fhyov0gdzpg20b4068x6t.gif

Spoiler

credit as tagged

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, litia said:

Ah no in the book  it's indeed XE/CQ who injured YWY before he fell into the ice lake but she didn't do it intentionally and she did not shoot him. I forget how exactly as I read it a long time ago but for sure she never meant to hurt him. In the drama I don't think she will do that either.

omaigod i cant believe it hahahah she is the one suppose to save him ... i thought that YX who injured YWY ... it still can be forgiven ... but she ohhh no :crazy:

1 hour ago, Melda Hung said:

oh did they stabbed YWY? he is injured before drowning to icy lake rite?

So, YWY dies??? I thought CQ saves him? I am so confused. How does YWY end up in th icy lake? And does CQ get her memory back and she save him???

• Like 1

Can we please put stuff from the novel under spoiler tags? I hate to keep harping on this but there are some of us who really don't want to know things about the novel. Thank you for being considerate. And please no more than 3 pics to one post -- it's Soompi regulation -- if there are more please put them under spoiler tags also.

Please don't quote pictures from other people's posts... it plays monkey with the bandwidth. 

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

@RealityDreamThanks for the clear explanation.

Sorry to ask this, but what i don't understand is why everyone seems to blame CQ alone for the war that had happened?

Nevertheless no matter what had already happened, I think the best solution is for CQ regain her memories back, from there on only she can see and think everything clearly who she is and what kind of power she had. Only then she can decide what will be her next best move.

No, they didn't blame CQ because of the war. Chun'ER blamed CQ for her misfortune, because she was jealous of CQ. Before she showed up, CE relationship with YX was great (CE thinks YX likes her too; she's just naiive about it). During her wedding, she saw CQ leaving with YX. Then, after the rape scene, when she was taking care of her brother, her brother mentioned CQ rather than his sister, CE. After an accumulation of events, CE jealous enrage and blamed everything on CQ. If CQ didn't exist, YX won't like her. Her brother wont like her and etc. 

Concubine Lan blamed her for her son's death, which was stupid. Its because YWH locked her son in a chest and if YWH wasn't killed by CQ, then she could have rescued her son in time. 

Wei Shu Yei blamed CQ because of his love for CE. He follows CE wishes. 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I think he was injured by an arrow shot by CQ because if she didn't shoot him his sword was about to kill YX.  I don't think she wanted him dead, just to injure him so he can't kill YX.  But YX wanted to kill the injured YWY and she found out he lured YWY to that lake using YWY's feelings for her and she got mad and scold him over that and he or some of his troop broke the ice surrounding where YWY and his troop were and they fell into the lake and she jumped in to try to save him.  She tried to hold on to his hand to pull him up but he pushed her up and pried her hand away from his to make sure she survives.  The last thing she remembered about him was his writing on her hand that she has to survive and that's why she chose to keep on living rather than die along with him.

so why when YWY has died ... she still doesnt take revenge by killing Yan Xun?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! So YWY injured by XE's arrow!!! I hate her more!!

Spoiler

NoOo!! Don't hate her. In the novel, it wasn't an arrow, it was a sword slash. I recalled during their wedding night, she saw it and apologized to him. He covered her eyes and told her not to look at it. She didn't do it on purpose. She got tricked too. In the novel, she loved YX, but in the drama adaptation, it wasn't love, but it was family love or more like she thought she can YX are similar with their fate. 

2 minutes ago, tashalynn said:

Can someone plz translate

Translate what? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mmrod_04 said:

@Bella-Chimura don't know about happily ever after more like dysfunctional ever after. :tongue: And has anyone noticed that YX doesn't do a darn thing, he isn't even a good strategist, and planning was done by either Ms. Yu, or XE and later by shady Generals. Since in Hong Chuan all he spends his time making a Jade thingy for XE. Hmmmmm. YWY made a silver bell charm for XE and did it overnight. :D

BINGO. Crazy emperor should just killed YX along with his family. End of story. Hahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

i thought the novels mention the ending is YWY with CQ??? Wait .. what is going on?? the drama ain't following the novels??? :blink:

It's just a sarcastic remark my dear. Don't need to worried. If the series don't have happy ending. They will make YWY died and CQ become a nun. YX can married Cheng Yuan.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Hide contents

NoOo!! Don't hate her. In the novel, it wasn't an arrow, it was a sword slash. I recalled during their wedding night, she saw it and apologized to him. He covered her eyes and told her not to look at it. She didn't do it on purpose. She got tricked too. In the novel, she loved YX, but in the drama adaptation, it wasn't love, but it was family love or more like she thought she can YX are similar with their fate. 

Translate what? 

I was trying to upload a video from fb, but i guess it didnt work. Its a scene at the icy lake

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

BINGO. Crazy emperor should just killed YX along with his family. End of story. Hahaha

yeah  agree should have killed Yan Xun why left him... and the story keep continuing bout CQ journey

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

@RealityDream

Hide contents

In the drama she can never hurt YWY. She got many chances for that but she unable to do it. But IF in the icy lake scene she is going to hurt him on behalf of YX.....I am sure she will be the most hated character in the history of dramaland. 

that's true. Then, I hope that won't be true. I hope its someone else that did it. >_< 

38 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

It's just a sarcastic remark my dear. Don't need to worried. If the series don't have happy ending. They will make YWY died and CQ become a nun. YX can married Cheng Yuan.

HAHAHA!!!! 100% agreed! 

I don't understand. Why is YX always defending CY? YX even warned him twice! Wth....This CY guy won't listen. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

HAHAHA!!!! 100% agreed! 

I don't understand. Why is YX always defending CY? YX even warned him twice! Wth....This CY guy won't listen. 

Yup. Maybe YX want to start some bromance. That's why he always defending CY. Hahaha

• Like 3

2 hours ago, yueyyo said:

I think he was injured by an arrow shot by CQ because if she didn't shoot him his sword was about to kill YX.  I don't think she wanted him dead, just to injure him so he can't kill YX.  But YX wanted to kill the injured YWY and she found out he lured YWY to that lake using YWY's feelings for her and she got mad and scold him over that and he or some of his troop broke the ice surrounding where YWY and his troop were and they fell into the lake and she jumped in to try to save him.  She tried to hold on to his hand to pull him up but he pushed her up and pried her hand away from his to make sure she survives.  The last thing she remembered about him was his writing on her hand that she has to survive and that's why she chose to keep on living rather than die along with him.

Spoiler

From my language's translation (not English) of the book, CQ did not shot an arrow to YWY. While YWY and YX were fighting each other, they threw their swords to one another. CQ came from afar, she didnt see clearly who was fighting with YX. So in order to prevent YWY's sword from aiming at YX, she threw the sword on her hand - Po Yue Sword (YWY and CQ exchanged their swords before this scene). The sword clashed YWY's sword and stabbed right through his chest. YWY then looked down to see Po Yue Sword and thought that CQ intentionally hurt him to save YX, heartbroken he said that was what he got for his one-sided love.

However, I don't think they filmed that scene. Just like the scene in the bathroom, in the book, CQ also stabbed YWY's chest, and he was badly injured, but we didn't have that detail in the drama.  

• Like 10