[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I like evil YX so much more. I think he finally understands his actions and that even if they are no good they are necessary for him to accomplish his goals. 

The Last part:

YX : YanBei aahh, I am back. I have changed, did you change too???

AWESOME!!! Whooohooo YX, bring it on!!!! (FYI, I am not supporting his actions  :tongue:)

omg I just saw the preview for what happens to Chun'er and I :bawling::bawling:  (My first cry for this drama and just off a trailer, LQ was truly great)

I don't know if there is any way for me to like XE tbh. Even if she didn't do it. She is responsible and I already wasn't too fond of her. Can YWY just live as a celibate for the rest of his life? She honestly doesn't deserve him. 

• Like 3

It's not fair to blame everything only on CQ, because her only goal was to bring her people to safety. That's one of the reasons why she is the one who turns around to save the 'traitor' army. 
CQ's position isn't really comparable with YY's during YX's family slaughter. YY's life was never in danger, his family was never in danger.
CQ and YX know they only have two options: being killed without a fight or to fight to survive. I would choose the second option, too. Nobody wants to die. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am still tearing up over Chun'er :bawling:

bts for today, Li Qin is really good. 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/689c4cd140c85e3b8b33b7639d98ce88?fid=1034:689c4cd140c85e3b8b33b7639d98ce88

Li Qin posted on her weibo:

You feel bad, little fool

6bd3fcd9gy1fhgdjb2xrzj22ia1qib2a.jpg

I pitty her too she is just an innocent and adorable princess from the start who love YX but because of her evil dad ahe suffer the most ahe is also a victim

• Like 4

Can those that read the book confirm this? 

I saw a comment saying that in the book it was YX who told them to do it, but I just can't believe this. :bawling:

How can XE follow YX after this? I do not understand, I would rather just wander off into a different city and change my name, etc. 

4 minutes ago, xxxlynnxxx said:

It's not fair to blame everything only on CQ, because her only goal was to bring her people to safety. That's one of the reasons why she is the one who turns around to save the 'traitor' army. 
CQ's position isn't really comparable with YY's during YX's family slaughter. YY's life was never in danger, his family was never in danger.
CQ and YX know they only have two options: being killed without a fight or to fight to survive. I would choose the second option, too. Nobody wants to die. 

YWY and his family's lives were in danger. The emperor made it clear that there would be consequences to him acting improperly. In fact, he acted pretty improperly within his lines, which is why he got shipped off to the border. Remember how his grandfather begged him to consider his whole household and their lives since they would be paying for his actions. 

• Like 9

That is a heartbreaking preview.  So it's YX's plan to do this to poor CE and the prince.  

Great acting on everyone!   I agree YX is so much convincing when he is evil.

I think at the stage, CE is very justifiable in hating CQ. It does not matter what CQ can say or do now, what she has done is irrevocable.  I hope she takes a hard look at herself and reflect on YWY has told her.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

I pitty her too she is just an innocent and adorable princess from the start who love YX but because of her evil dad ahe suffer the most ahe is also a victim

I havent watch tonight episode. What happen to the mad emperor? I thought he would do something to save his children,both CE and YC. 

3 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

I havent watch tonight episode. What happen to the mad emperor? I thought he would do something to save his children,both CE and YC. 

Its only ep 43 yet is out at youtube 44 is not out yet so the end is CE begging YX not to leave her only

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! ChunEr!!!! I didn't see it coming!!! XING ER!!!! Happy NOW!?!?!?! I don't mind her to became bad and hate XE to dead!!!

Add. @mrsyooknit, I second that about YWY.....:angry:

Did YX kidnap CE and YS???

Why CE end up being raped? She supposed to back to palace when YX gone.

<CE really a poor character. Her naive thinking lead to her own destruction.>

Eventhough CQ become bad, I still love her :)

• Like 2

While I do understand many of you guys saying that CQ deserved this or that, and that she should take the blame for this calamity.  She's 18 at this time and their lives are on the edge.  They knew that the Emperor threw out this marriage to kill YX.  Some may argue that there are other methods or ways to escape.  Remember, their hands and feet are tied.  There are eyes watching them everywhere, plus there are like 100 camps of the Emperor outside of Chang'An.  If they don't strike back, they will just wait for their deaths.  If they strike back, many lives will be lost.  What if they were able to escape without striking? Yanbei is still very far from Chang'An and it takes a long journey to get there.  The Emperor's army will chase after them.  It's hard to make a decision in a situation where everything is limited.  i don't know why but I understand CQ.  She did show her moral side.  When YX killed Zhao Xifeng, you can see it through CQ's expression.  It's like her moral conscience  is pulling her back.  And that moral conscience is growing bigger and bigger as they continue their journey.  I have to say that Zhao Li Ying did a great job portraying CQ.  If I have time, I will capture those expressions or make gifs.  

CQ will learn to understand and know things/everything.  Her character development will grow, just give her some more time as we know how she's like in the novel.

The person I say should take the blame is the Emperor himself.  He is an Emperor who is unsecured and feared of having his throne taking away.  When you are this feared as a ruler, you are considered a weak ruler.  And I would say he needs to be replaced by someone; 7th Prince should take the throne.  What kind of Emperor would execute his right hand general and his whole family just because he feared that that general is going to rebel.  And one thing I don't like about this Emperor is that he wanted to balance out everyone's power.  Like he knew that YWH is a bad guy, yet he still gave YWH power just to balance it out with YWY.  As a ruler, you want to take out the bad guys and give those good and royal ones power, so they can help you with your country.  Plus slaves's lives are treating like grass and noble families can play with these slaves' lives like toys. So, his ruling is not good at all.  
Yanbei and Northern Liang don't even have this kind of human hunting.  It is only in the Wei state.

• Like 13

@mrsyooknit You can't really compare that with YX's and CQ's situation. YX would have been killed, if he didn't choose to rebel. That reminds me, he could have accepted YY's help and choose to escape without the rebellion. But he wanted his revenge and didn't trust YY. How come I don't see anyone blaming YX for the misery of the Wei people and CE?

• Like 3

i guess this might be out of the blue, but did YX actually love CQ? Or he just liked her:huh: i mean if he really loved her , he wouldn't have done so many things behind her back. Greater cause here had more importance than love :( 

• Like 2

Poor Chun er , though i don't really like her, she don't deserve this so does Yuan Song..actually they should distanct themselves from YX when he is in house prison...I never thought that Chun er will be ....

No wonder she will hate YX and CQ later on. Actually if the emperor didn't use Chun er to kill YX they may just run away to avoid massive damage like this.

CQ is now facing hard truth of her action with YX. This is worse since a lot of innocent civilian involved. At first she may try to accept YX reason as they are trying to survive...but after they leave Wei empire, is it necessary to sacrifice innocent life? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

i guess this might be out of the blue, but did YX actually love CQ? Or he just liked her:huh: i mean if he really loved her , he wouldn't have done so many things behind her back. Greater cause here had more importance than love :( 

Oh, YX loves her of course BUT he loves power more.......

For those understand Malay: Penyebab kejatuhan laki-laki  adalah karena 3 "TA";

WaniTA

TahTA

HarTA

• Like 2