[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Based on posts about XE possibly the one that wounds YWY at the icy lake. I would rather it be her than YX. Besides YWY and XE are such the power couple that they have to give each matching or similiar wounds. 

1) He cut her arm ( to avoid her getting bit by poisonious snake) XE reciprocated with cutting his wrist when he was bitten by snake.

2) XE gave him a little knife hickey to the neck, although techincally YWY did it himself cuz he walked into her blade (because XE couldn't bring herself to hurt her Master) So YWY gave her one during the fight at the Mausoleum.

3) YWY tried to fake XE's death by using a needle to make it look like he killed her, but he was held up by assasins and wasn't able to remove it in time. Unbeknownst to YWY she was save by Miss Yu.  So really XE stabbing YWY (most likely unintentional...at least I'm praying it is) is the way it should be. No one but XE would be able to catch YWY off guard cause him physical harm. YWY thinks too far ahead to be easily wounded by just anyone. After all the couple that does kungfu bedroom training, spy training and wounding each other, is the badassery couple that stays together. At least for YWY and XE.

Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, from the posts I can tell I'm already irritated with Su Jin/Liang Princess she is a non-factor no use in her trying to bring up the fact that XE/CQ and YWY's clans are enemies. Did she not learn from Ye Hua (TMoPB) that a person's status does not matter when they are in love. She still mad cuz she can't get the main lead's attention. :)

• Like 11

My daughter in law just messaged recommending these 2 period drama 

Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace

Lost love in times

the last one is airing but due to mega hit of PA not many are watching it . Top no eng subs :-(

@mmrod_04 maybe Liang Princess is Su Jin that has been

Spoiler

banish to mortal world to endure (is it 20? I forgot how much) heartbroken relationship. And her unreciprocated crush to YWY is one of it :D 

I really hate how she have to bring that fact to YWY. She still the same like Su Jin, if she can't have the man that she love, she try her best to ruin that man relationship to other woman. And to think that I'm gonna seeing her again when I continue watching Lost Love in Times :angry: I have a feeling her character will also be the same there :angry:

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, mmrod_04 said:

Based on posts about XE possibly the one that wounds YWY at the icy lake. I would rather it be her than YX. Besides YWY and XE are such the power couple that they have to give each matching or similiar wounds. 

1) He cut her arm ( to avoid her getting bit by poisonious snake) XE reciprocated with cutting his wrist when he was bitten by snake.

2) XE gave him a little knife hickey to the neck, although techincally YWY did it himself cuz he walked into her blade (because XE couldn't bring herself to hurt her Master) So YWY gave her one during the fight at the Mausoleum.

3) YWY tried to fake XE's death by using a needle to make it look like he killed her, but he was held up by assasins and wasn't able to remove it in time. Unbeknownst to YWY she was save by Miss Yu.  So really XE stabbing YWY (most likely unintentional...at least I'm praying it is) is the way it should be. No one but XE would be able to catch YWY off guard cause him physical harm. YWY thinks too far ahead to be easily wounded by just anyone. After all the couple that does kungfu bedroom training, spy training and wounding each other, is the badassery couple that stays together. At least for YWY and XE.

Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, from the posts I can tell I'm already irritated with Su Jin/Liang Princess she is a non-factor no use in her trying to bring up the fact that XE/CQ and YWY's clans are enemies. Did she not learn from Ye Hua (TMoPB) that a person's status does not matter when they are in love. She still mad cuz she can't get the main lead's attention. :)

Could not agree with you more regarding the Laing princess wasted apro. 5 mins or more from tonight's ep . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I'm just about to ask the same question :D 

I think I'm gonna check again Lost Love in Times (Liu Shi Shi and William Chan as the leads, and the director is the director of The Journey of Flower and Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms). Couldn't watch this before and any other drama because of how much I attach to YWY-XE so much :D 

And also I'm gonna check Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend : The Clouds of Han and maybe watching with fastforward The King's Woman.

But I don't know, with a very big possibility that the icy lake thing will be on the last episode, I think I'm gonna need a lot of time to recover to watch another drama. Still have a slightest hope that the ending will be good ending although rushing like TJOF. Oh and maybe I'm gonna continue watching 72 Floor of Mystery and looking for LGX's variety show. And definetely will watch Tears in Heaven with Shawn Dou and Li Jin as leads.

How about the rest of you girls? What are you gonna be watching?

I'm gonna miss you all sooooo much :bawling: I hope will gonna meet again in other thread.

I will miss everyone too :bawling::bawling:

I tried LLIT but I didn't like it. LSS and William really have no chemistry plus other issue. So unless I get some motivation to rewatch or get really bored, it will be a skip for me. I also plan on checking out Xuan Yuan and The King's Woman. But, I am afraid The king's woman will be too sad and the trailer for Xuan Yuan did not make their cgi look good. 

I sadly finished all 72 Floors of Mystery episodes so I will be dramaless and variety-less for August :bawling: I was thinking of watching some old dramas that I have not seen like The Disguiser, which Netflix got. But I want something light and happy after PA. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, kw2a said:

Lost love in times

the last one is airing but due to mega hit of PA not many are watching it . Top no eng subs :-(

Ruyi will air later in the year, a palace drama. Good cast. 

As for Lost Love in Times, I particularly did not enjoy it but some people do like it. It is not doing that good in China (TV and online). People are saying due to PA but they only compete in ratings once a week. Maybe it will do better after PA ends. It is being subbed by DramaFever if you want to watch :) 

3 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

@mmrod_04 maybe Liang Princess is Su Jin that has been

Hide contents

banish to mortal world to endure (is it 20? I forgot how much) heartbroken relationship. And her unreciprocated crush to YWY is one of it :D 

I really hate how she have to bring that fact to YWY. She still the same like Su Jin, if she can't have the man that she love, she try her best to ruin that man relationship to other woman. And to think that I'm gonna seeing her again when I continue watching Lost Love in Times :angry: I have a feeling her character will also be the same there :angry:

I know they banished her and she is still ruining lives :angry: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Ruyi will air later in the year, a palace drama. Good cast. 

As for Lost Love in Times, I particularly did not enjoy it but some people do like it. It is not doing that good in China (TV and online). People are saying due to PA but they only compete in ratings once a week. Maybe it will do better after PA ends. It is being subbed by DramaFever if you want to watch :) 

I know they banished her and she is still ruining lives :angry: 

Thanks 

24 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I'm just about to ask the same question :D 

I think I'm gonna check again Lost Love in Times (Liu Shi Shi and William Chan as the leads, and the director is the director of The Journey of Flower and Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms). Couldn't watch this before and any other drama because of how much I attach to YWY-XE so much :D 

And also I'm gonna check Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend : The Clouds of Han and maybe watching with fastforward The King's Woman.

But I don't know, with a very big possibility that the icy lake thing will be on the last episode, I think I'm gonna need a lot of time to recover to watch another drama. Still have a slightest hope that the ending will be good ending although rushing like TJOF. Oh and maybe I'm gonna continue watching 72 Floor of Mystery and looking for LGX's variety show. And definetely will watch Tears in Heaven with Shawn Dou and Li Jin as leads.

How about the rest of you girls? What are you gonna be watching?

I'm gonna miss you all sooooo much :bawling: I hope will gonna meet again in other thread.

Lost love in time is pretty good as the directoctor is also yhe dirctor of peach blossoms.....Eternal Love.....and the upcoming  King's Woman of dilraba and zhang bin bin

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, kw2a said:

Lost love in times

It has sub a synchronized one in dramafever 4udrama  fastdrama and Rss media  its now on ep 10 with aub and ep 14 without sub nut youtube hv subbed it though its in appropriate i mean the LOVE LOST IN TIME it has thesame derictor from peach blossoms 

12 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I tried LLIT but I didn't like it. LSS and William really have no chemistry plus other issue. So unless I get some motivation to rewatch or get really bored, it will be a skip for me. I also plan on checking out Xuan Yuan and The King's Woman. But, I am afraid The king's woman will be too sad and the trailer for Xuan Yuan did not make their cgi look good. 

I sadly finished all 72 Floors of Mystery episodes so I will be dramaless and variety-less for August :bawling: I was thinking of watching some old dramas that I have not seen like The Disguiser, which Netflix got. But I want something light and happy after PA. 

Since PA started and I have been reading this forum. It was/is for me the best resource of info / anylsis in helping me clear out things . Couple of days I sign in . Am gonna miss the help in translation sometimes specially the previews or the cut senses from subbed ep. 

Thank you all

• Like 5

Just now, Kim Da said:

It has sub a synchronized one in dramafever 4udrama  fastdrama and Rss media  its now on ep 10 with aub and ep 14 without sub nut youtube hv subbed it though its in appropriate i mean the LOVE LOST IN TIME it has thesame derictor from peach blossoms 

Great to know thanks , cus PA in its current drama line is towrds a sad ending. Not at all as was written in wiki or novel . 

• Like 1

kind of out of topic but since we are talking about future dramas, I think I will enjoy this one since the main guy is similar to YWY. Also, I have a feeling it will be subbed like PA in youtube since the trailer was also released with eng subs. I have only seen this for PA and this drama. This one will air later this year. 

Plus this one will have the secret spies and all of that so it is giving me PA's vibes. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

I am going to watch YueQi in The Eternal Love, nothing else looks good to me. I tried some of the new dramas but had to drop them. I need something light after PA :tongue: 

I watched the first episode. I actually like it. So I'm saving it for after PA ends. :D

10 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

kind of out of topic but since we are talking about future dramas, I think I will enjoy this one since the main guy is similar to YWY. Also, I have a feeling it will be subbed like PA in youtube since the trailer was also released with eng subs. I have only seen this for PA and this drama. This one will air later this year. 

Plus this one will have the secret spies and all of that so it is giving me PA's vibes. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ohh.. This one seems interesting. 

I have in line obviously Eternal Love, Lost Love in Times, and The King's Woman. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kw2a said:

Any recommendations as what to watch after PA is over ? 

Can't think of any new dramas now. Nothing interest me beside PA. I'll wait for  Our Glamorous Time and Concubine's Daughter Menglan. 
Btw is The Mystic 9 good? Tried to watch it once, but drop it after 1/3 of first ep bcoz I rarely like police-related drama. I don't know any of the actors. But so many pages back I think someone said that the story becone more interesting after ZLY came into the picture. Can somebody pls tell me since  what ep is it?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kw2a said:

Great to know thanks , cus PA in its current drama line is towrds a sad ending. Not at all as was written in wiki or novel . 

Yeah PA is doesnt have a sayisfying ending just like any other dramas of ZLY in period ones 

• Like 2

Interview with the screenwriters of PAhttp://www.toutiao.com/a6448506322601116174/

pshh at them acting as if the success of the drama is partially due to them >_> 

9 minutes ago, hanalove9 said:

Can't think of any new dramas now. Nothing interest me beside PA. I'll wait for  Our Glamorous Time and Concubine's Daughter Menglan. 
Btw is The Mystic 9 good? Tried to watch it once, but drop it after 1/3 of first ep bcoz I rarely like police-related drama. I don't know any of the actors. But so many pages back I think someone said that the story becone more interesting after ZLY came into the picture. Can somebody pls tell me since  what ep is it?

So, I did enjoy it but it was ruined towards the end. They had to cut a lot of scenes due to censorship and it messed with the story a lot. If you like tomb raiding or republican dramas then this is for you. If you want to watch just for romance then just watch FMV on youtube. The otp was adorable and had ton of chemistry, but it was not the main part of the story. It is set in Republican times, it has war related stuff and some propaganda. ZLY is a guest on the show and she doesn't have that many scenes but her character is very memorable and well liked. She comes on ~ep. 11

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I sadly finished all 72 Floors of Mystery episodes so I will be dramaless and variety-less for August :bawling: I was thinking of watching some old dramas that I have not seen like The Disguiser, which Netflix got. But I want something light and happy after PA

I would recommend Love O2O.

Blah I just wrote a long list of recommendation but wth it didn't show up!

Oh well.

Romance wise, watch Sound of the desert! Eddie Peng is so damn fine in there! Plus happy ending lol and I don't feel it was rushed!

Nirvana in Fire, not romance series, but the romance there was pretty heart wrenching and significant enough for the story line! Still waiting for another collaboration between Liu tao and Hu ge!

Get on the General and I wagon!- Lots of skinship there! But beware of the awful CGI and Aangelababy's body double heeh.

Okay I will recommend some HK series,

Bottled passion- Raymond Wong and Nikki chow- Just don't watch the last episode ( that episode doesn't exist to me lol)

Fist within Four walls- Ruco Chan and Nancy Wu

The next two series are more serious 

No regrets and Rosy Business 

Going to take a long break after PA, then going to watch Advisor Alliance,

I am anticipating Nirvana in Fire 2 , and Hu ge new modern series the most right now.

• Like 2