[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

YWY had that resigned look ever since  she saved XE during the Wei and Yanbei's war.It makes me feel sad.During the ice lake scene,he 's trying not to look at XE..I'm still hoping for a happy ending for our OTP.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

As i recall the scene where YWY said to FM abt XE's refusal to leave YX, i think for a man like YWY, he needs for XE to leave YX's side on her own accord to come to him willingly and wholeheartedly to give him and his fight for her and their love a victorious and fulfilling meaning.  

Because he is a smart guy... the smartest one in the room, head and shoulders above the rest. He knows that affections and loyalties can't be forced, they need to be earned if there's any kind of longevity to be had. He's the guy who looks at the much bigger picture. Just consider about how he took back Meilin Pass. With a small crack team and his Eyes of God operatives. He's trying to undermine YX's military strength by targeting supplies. This doesn't just minimize casualties but it attacks the enemy where it can do serious long-term damage. Wars aren't fought just with weapons but also strategically dealing with infrastructure. 

It isn't just that he needs XE leave on her own bat, it is objectively better on all counts that she does. Then they can be both quite certain that this is exactly what she wants in the long run In fact, I would go so far as to say that even if she did leave YX and go to YWY now... there would still be lingering doubts in her mind if she's just exchanging one kind of obligation with another. She's been pushed around by one man after another so it might be premature for her to fall into the arms of one man after escaping the clutches of another. 

YX in that preview clip seems to be appealing to CQ on the basis of pity which is a sure sign of desperation because he can't appeal to her on much else bar utilizing force. Any other kind of currency he may have with her is diminishing fast. Once upon a time he may have treated her as an equal but he can no longer do that. He is the hereditary Prince of Yanbei, the commander-in-chief of a illegal rebel force. The scales of their relationship dynamic has tipped in his favour and they are no longer fellow captives but he's her lord now and he calls the shots in this new regime. That's becoming increasingly obvious despite all his posturing as being a pathetic, needy, lonely soul. 

How long can she tolerate such a situation? Did she leave one kind of feudal relationship only just to embroil herself in another?

But YX can't afford to keep her around either. Not unless she's willing to go along with his entire agenda. But her very presence and all her convictions are already beginning to undermine all the goodwill he's built with the other generals. If he doesn't destroy everything that makes her unique and what he loves about her, she will in all likelihood destroy his credibility

I imagine that YWY foresaw some of that, knowing her as well he does.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Our gorgeous Master Yue :

Going to miss him. :bawling: There are only 5 days left.. at this point, just let our OTP be together, who cares if it's a rush and cramming at the end.. let them be together, after all the suffering. 

• Like 6

This drama fails miserably as badass/heroine/slavery/freedom drama. They reduced YWY and YX as love sick sappy lover boys and now Wei Boy is their latest victim. Those girls  in PA are so lucky they got harem of boys whom will answer to every single whim.

Before that Crippled Grandpa also lost his legs for a slave girl and had a fallout with his Bro The Creepy Grandpa bcoz of the same girl,  Emperor Eyeliner and YX's Dad fought for BaiSheng. 

Who's else? Feel free to add more....

add. BTW, are those writers all females?

• Like 8

i feel frightened seeing the clip that YX say to CQ : Ah Chu others can leave but u cannot ... i only have u ...

they describe  YX like beast when saying those words hahah :ph34r: so scary

damn i feel he is so possessive like insane ... she is like his prisoner ...

speaking when he has noone except Ah Chu ... he is insane ... he has so many armies ... the fatty boy and chu ku niang always by his side .

im afraid because of those words ... she again so stupid believing him once again .

YWY is possesive sometimes but he is so adult n wiser alot to not tie her like what YX does.

She usually so smart n wit can does everything to leave Green Hill why now stress but keep on staying ...

why wait till YWY died then she will realise her love towards him .

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Because he is a smart guy... the smartest one in the room, head and shoulders above the rest. He knows that affections and loyalties can't be forced, need to be earned if there is any kind of longevity to be had. He's the guy who looks at the much bigger picture. Just considers about how he took back Meilin Pass. With a small crack team and his Eyes of God operatives. He's trying to undermine YX's military strength by targeting supplies. This doesn't just minimize casualties but it attacks the enemy where it can do serious long-term damage. Wars aren't fought just with weapons but also strategically dealing with infrastructure. 

It isn't just that he needs XE leave on her own bat, it is objectively better on all counts that she does. Then they can be both quite certain that this is exactly what she wants. In fact, I would go so far as to say that even if she did leave YX and go to YWY now... there would still be lingering doubts in her mind if she's just exchanging one kind of obligation with another. She's been pushed around by one man after another so it might be premature for her to fall into the arms of one man after escaping the clutches of another. 

YX in that preview clip seems to be appealing to CQ on the basis of pity which is a sure sign of desperation because he can't appeal to her on much else bar force. Any other kind of currency he may have with her is diminishing fast. Once upon a time he may have treated her as an equal but he can no longer do that. He is the hereditary Prince of Yanbei, the commander-in-chief of a illegal rebel force. The scales of their relationship dynamic has tipped in his favour and they are no longer fellow captives but he's her lord now and he calls the shots in this new regime. That's becoming increasingly obvious despite all his posturing as being a pathetic, needy, lonely soul. 

How long can she tolerate such a situation? Did she leave one kind of feudal relationship only just to embroil herself in another?

But YX can't afford to keep her around either. Not unless she's willing to go along with his entire agenda. But her very presence and all her convictions are already beginning to undermine all the goodwill he's built with the other generals. If he doesn't destroy everything that makes her unique and what he loves about her, she will in all likelihood destroy his credibility

I imagine that YWY foresaw some of that, knowing her as well he does.

I love your analysis. It feels spot on! 

I have so many thoughts of this weeks episodes especially the preview tomorrow. After I saw the scene where she begs YX to not kill XiuLi Army, my heart hurts. It hurts to see her going through this struggling ever since she decided to stay and protect HongChuan with her life. I feel conflicted about YX's love for her. It's like okay, he's willing to stop his plan to attack Chang'An, goes back to HongChuan to save her, which to me shows how much she means to him, but the things he does after that is like breaking the glass even more. He does nothing to reconcile their relationship. I guess he's like giving her space, but at the same time desperately looking at her from afar. He knows her character well and knows she doesn't approve of the things he's doing, but why does he keep doing it? Why doesn't he share with her his thoughts? 

When they were in Chang'An in prison or under house arrest, I really love their relationship. He did all he can to protect her including cutting his pinky for her. He gave her space to do her own things and waited for her to come home to enjoy dinner or lunch with him. He treated her like an equal. The night they buried the wine underground and when they drank it 3 years later, he said he'll repay her with his life. 

What about now? It all changed. Their promises and dreams all changed. I can't help but feel the struggling CQ right now. 

In the ending song, the scene where she ordered to kill XiuLi Army, before it showed her kneeling down, she and YX were like a foot apart and it seems like she was forced to pay a respect to him where she put her two hands together in a bow motion, however, in the preview, it looks like she just left and jumped on the horse. Did she jumped down the horse after? 

I don't like her with YX at all now. I prefer she goes back to YWY as soon as possible. I feel she'll be much happier with him. I was listening to the audio of the book after her wedding night and its filled with alot of sweet moments. After their wedding night, there was a chapter where he keeps sleeping in her room when they're not married. Then, in the morning, when the servant knocked on the door, she didn't allow her to come in. She hurried tried to get him to go back to his room but he was being a big baby and said he won't get up until she washes his face for him. There was also a part where he asked her if she's still in pain from their deed. LOL. 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

I love your analysis. It feels spot on! 

I have so many thoughts of this weeks episodes especially the preview tomorrow. After I saw the scene where she begs YX to not kill XiuLi Army, my heart hurts. It hurts to see her going through this struggling ever since she decided to stay and protect HongChuan with her life. I feel conflicted about YX's love for her. It's like okay, he's willing to stop his plan to attack Chang'An, goes back to HongChuan to save her, which to me shows how much she means to him, but the things he does after that is like breaking the glass even more. He does nothing to reconcile their relationship. I guess he's like giving her space, but at the same time desperately looking at her from afar. He knows her character well and knows she doesn't approve of the things he's doing, but why does he keep doing it? Why doesn't he share with her his thoughts? 

When they were in Chang'An in prison or under house arrest, I really love their relationship. He did all he can to protect her including cutting his pinky for her. He gave her space to do her own things and waited for her to come home to enjoy dinner or lunch with him. He treated her like an equal. The night they buried the wine underground and when they drank it 3 years later, he said he'll repay her with his life. 

What about now? It all changed. Their promises and dreams all changed. I can't help but feel the struggling CQ right now. 

In the ending song, the scene where she ordered to kill XiuLi Army, before it showed her kneeling down, she and YX were like a foot apart and it seems like she was forced to pay a respect to him where she put her two hands together in a bow motion, however, in the preview, it looks like she just left and jumped on the horse. Did she jumped down the horse after? 

I don't like her with YX at all now. I prefer she goes back to YWY as soon as possible. I feel she'll be much happier with him. I was listening to the audio of the book after her wedding night and its filled with alot of sweet moments. After their wedding night, there was a chapter where he keeps sleeping in her room when they're not married. Then, in the morning, when the servant knocked on the door, she didn't allow her to come in. She hurried tried to get him to go back to his room but he was being a big baby and said he won't get up until she washes his face for him. There was also a part where he asked her if she's still in pain from their deed. LOL. 

wow feeling interested wanna hear that audio book ... could u plz send me the link hahahah rather than stress seeing Yan Xun lol 

i love that love part of YWY and XE 

• Like 3

Just now, Melda Hung said:

wow feeling interested wanna hear that audio book ... could u plz send me the link hahahah rather than stress seeing Yan Xun lol 

i love that love part of YWY and XE 

http://www.ysx8.net/yousheng/down12169.html

The wedding night chapter is on Audio 260. It's read by one person, so it can be boring at times. 

Yeah, she keeps telling him to go back to his room, that her bed is small, with him there she can't sleep well. HAHA, but he ignored her and just sleeps. She eventually gave in. 

There was a part where he was like "Ah HAH, i know how to get you to shut up". It's by kissing her. LOL. I like how when she's with him, she can play her role as a female. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, desertpanda said:

Thank you for the pictures. (Looks at LGX, swoons, and faints.) cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529cute-rabbit-emoticon-06.gif?1301940529

Same! I can't get enough of these two on screen or off screen. I love their chemistry. This drama is the first time they collaborated. They met each other before through mutual friends but I don't think they tease each other as much as they do in this drama. I think ZLY is the one that started it first and LGX seeing that she's really cool and not really sensitive, he feels comfortable to tease her too. She always laugh! 

Here's the playlist of a variety show of ZLY and its all subbed. Its called 72 floors of mystery. Its pretty funny. ZLY shows up in episode 3. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

http://www.ysx8.net/yousheng/down12169.html

The wedding night chapter is on Audio 260. It's read by one person, so it can be boring at times. 

Yeah, she keeps telling him to go back to his room, that her bed is small, with him there she can't sleep well. HAHA, but he ignored her and just sleeps. She eventually gave in. 

There was a part where he was like "Ah HAH, i know how to get you to shut up". It's by kissing her. LOL. I like how when she's with him, she can play her role as a female. 

By any chance is there a englush version???

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Same! I can't get enough of these two on screen or off screen. I love their chemistry. This drama is the first time they collaborated. They met each other before through mutual friends but I don't think they tease each other as much as they do in this drama. I think ZLY is the one that started it first and LGX seeing that she's really cool and not really sensitive, he feels comfortable to tease her too. She always laugh! 

Here's the playlist of a variety show of ZLY and its all subbed. Its called 72 floors of mystery. Its pretty funny. ZLY shows up in episode 3. 

Where do u find these eng subs of 72 floors of mystery?! I couldn't find much of it online!! :(

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

. After their wedding night, there was a chapter where he keeps sleeping in her room when they're not married. Then, in the morning, when the servant knocked on the door, she didn't allow her to come in. She hurried tried to get him to go back to his room but he was being a big baby and said he won't get up until she washes his face for him. There was also a part where he asked her if she's still in pain from their deed. LOL. 

It's so good if in the series YY and XE also have this kind of naughty and lovey dovey scene. Huhh... right now, I just hope to watch more moments between otp.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, tashalynn said:

By any chance is there a englush version???

Unfortunately, no. They started the english translation of a book, but it got halted. 

4 minutes ago, Elaine Lainey said:

Where do u find these eng subs of 72 floors of mystery?! I couldn't find much of it online!! :(

I came across it randomly on youtube. lol 

2 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

It's so good if in the series YY and XE also have this kind of naughty and lovey dovey scene. Huhh... right now, I just hope to watch more moments between otp.

We can see more if there's a season 2, but I'll only watch it if the actor and actress is LGX and ZLY. I hope the producers will listen to their fans and not replace the actors/actresses. 

• Like 2