[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

0068CmKZly1fhw3qfa3elg30ge0ks1kz.gif0068CmKZly1fhw3qp4xvsg30ge0ksb2b.gif0068CmKZly1fhw3qt85v4g30ge0ksqv8.gif0068CmKZly1fhw3qwnev4g30ge0ksx6s.gif0068CmKZly1fhw9258mv6j31j04gxnph.jpg

8f9a6d2ely1fhw3hubr29j20hs0vknb7.jpgab704849ly1fhw24mvgbyj20m813lb2b.jpg

cr : on tagged / weibo

In 7 days, I'm sure I'm gonna miss this character so much :

His world that is so calm before it turns upside down because a certain Star fell into his world.

005AhFeoly1fhw3e6s43ej30ku0yoq6c.jpg

I made you the person that people envy the most at my household, but that is not your goal.

005AhFeoly1fhw3e7eugrj30l10yt436.jpg

3 years I mourned for your death

005AhFeoly1fhw3egutlaj30qo1i0ag4.jpg

When we see each other again, you are the flower on somebody else's garden now

005AhFeoly1fhw3ei97vuj30qo190dpi.jpg

All I can do now is just watch over you and keep you safe, even if it means betraying my country, my family and jeopardizing my life. All that matters is that you are alive

005AhFeoly1fhw3e67eqtj30qo0w2ad9.jpg

Even under the mask, can you still feel my overflowing love for you?

005AhFeoly1fhw3efkmzvg30im0857wm.gif

cr : as tagged

Edited by jolin_chan
grammar corrections
  • Like 21

2 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

Have these been posted?  Wonder what YQ's smiling abt?:

Hide contents

20245875_1574677445897427_8410817080207558900_n.jpg?oh=23c4128c2a848e690e3062ff78ca5a01&oe=5A392905  20258254_1574677449230760_9053228084137853207_n.jpg?oh=e20ac19e5ca042794093b662704f5c22&oe=59F3997E

Reveal hidden contents

credit as tagged

I first thought is the pics from earlier episodes, when YQ tease YWY to take XE as his concubine :D and the outfit it looks like they filming it when XE being YWY's one day maid?

The pics translations :

YQ : Master, you are going to Yanbei. You also have other reason (for going to Yanbei) right? Afterall over there, there is a certain person that you most worrried about.

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Can anyone translate, please??

I try to translate what I can grasp :

The actress who played ZY said that when involving YX's part, the drama is

Spoiler

bad ending.

Miss Yu on the drama is the person who is so understanding at YX's actions, maybe later on there is gonna be some progress on the story, there are some things that Miss Yu and YX don't have the same opinion about.

Spoiler

Die ( I think Miss Yu suppose to die?? ). In the novel is like that (die), the drama supposedly also gonna be that way, but we didn't film until that part. Not die, but her ending is quite sad.

LY is a fun person, she can make the mood at the set feels good, when the weather is so hot, she buy water and other refreshment for everyone, take everyone to sing. If this morning she goes to the set and sing one certain song, and the song just linger for one whole day and without realizing this, everyone gonna hummed this song. Whenever the director said stop filming, Shawn will goes hip-hoping. LGX is kinda a silly but amusing actor, so when seeing him acted as someone that cold, is sooo out of his (real life) characters. The casts on Qing Shan Yue are very happy on set everyday.

8f9a6d2ely1fhwagkvrhlj2193286qv6.jpg8f9a6d2ely1fhwaghte9uj21932864qr.jpg8f9a6d2ely1fhwagmp0xfj20xz1ogkjl.jpg8f9a6d2ely1fhwagpsvptj2193286npe.jpg8f9a6d2ely1fhwagw0blij2193286qv6.jpg8f9a6d2ely1fhwagsway2j218526onpe.jpg

cr : as tagged

Edited by jolin_chan
add pics
  • Like 10

Just now, litia said:

Oh yeah it seems we'll get the ice lake tomorrow ladies :d. 

Tonight YWY will receive a fake letter from CQ and he knows it's a trap, but he cannot risk her life.

Is there any preview about the fake letter???:cry:

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I realise that the drama wants to show that both men love her equally powerfully so that when she walks away from one of them it isn't about love but about ideals and priorities. I appreciate that and I've always believed that would be the case BUT the route they're taking is so unnecessarily sentimental and convoluted. Not only are they turning YX and YWY into pathetic saps, they're making CQ look like she's a heartless two-timer when she really isn't. She never promised YX that she'd be his wife and she told YWY she couldn't act on her feelings for him because she had goals and obligations elsewhere. It's turning into a soap opera with swords and battle armour. 

I agree. The drama turned YX and YWY into pitiful characters. YWY has been pitiful since ep. 20 so I can't take it anymore. He deserves better than this. I think in the book YWY was written as pitiful towards the end, but since he was so cruel in the beginning it balanced out. However, in the drama YWY has been good all the time. He is the only character that seems to put people's lives above his needs, except when it comes to CQ. 

CQ comes off very unlikable for many reasons. The drama fails to make the audience understand her ideas/thoughts. Not only us ifans, but cfans are also having a hard time understanding. I have seen a lot of discussion about her character being unlikable. I have rooted for everyone in this drama except for CQ (maybe when she killed Yuwen Xi and that is about it). I even thought it would be interesting if CE killed her and dropped her head before YX. If the drama wanted to make the audience understand CQ, they failed miserably. I also feel that her character has grown the least among the leads. YX, YWY, and CE have experienced more growth. CQ feels like a constant contradiction and her self- righteousness makes it hard for her to face her mistakes. She has been accepting that her actions were not the best, but at this pace it would take 150 episodes to see her attain some self-enlightenment.  

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, cenching said:

Should I or shouldn't I feel happy about the icy lake scene??? :mellow:

Happy! I am ready to push him in myself.

1 hour ago, jolin_chan said:

I first thought is the pics from earlier episodes, when YQ tease YWY to take XE as his concubine :D and the outfit it looks like they filming it when XE being YWY's one day maid?

The pics translations :

YQ : Master, you are going to Yanbei. You also have other reason (for going to Yanbei) right? Afterall over there, there is a certain person that you most worrried about.

I try to translate what I can grasp :

The actress who played ZY said that when involving YX's part, the drama is

Reveal hidden contents

bad ending.

Miss Yu on the drama is the person who is so understanding at YX's actions, maybe later on there is gonna be some progress on the story, there are some things that Miss Yu and YX don't have the same opinion about.

Reveal hidden contents

Die ( I think Miss Yu suppose to die?? ). In the novel is like that (die), the drama supposedly also gonna be that way, but we didn't film until that part. Not die, but her ending is quite sad.

LY is a fun person, she can make the mood at the set feels good, when the weather is so hot, she buy water and other refreshment for everyone, take everyone to sing. If this morning she goes to the set and sing one certain song, and the song just linger for one whole day and without realizing this, everyone gonna hummed this song. Whenever the director said stop filming, Shawn will goes hip-hoping. LGX is kinda a silly but amusing actor, so when seeing him acted as someone that cold, is sooo out of his (real life) characters. The casts on Qing Shan Yue are very happy on set everyday.

cr : as tagged

Thanks! 

I think her character is killed by YX in the book or dies as the result of something related to YX. She dies after the ice lake and before CQ gets together with YWY. From tidbits here and there. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mimimi26 said:

LOl i remember watching this long ago, I also enjoy Sean Sun and Ma Su in this episode lol.

You should watch the episodes Running Man Cast Vs the challenger Alliance lol

Fav episodes! I love this show! I also thought LGX was super hot here and OMG the singing part was Epic!

Was there a second episode..??

thank you for posting this!! I couldn't stop laughing!!

• Like 1

CQ is an 'extreme ' character - she's the 'diluted'  female version of YX - whereas he sways and sticks to his bad side - she's the similar for her 'good ideals'.

If after 58 epi's she's still sitting on the fence with 0 growth - then like her characteristics it will all come to her at once - The Icy Lake scene will be the catalyst in her love 'realisation', memory returning and character catapulting beyond our recognition *fingers crossed*:lol: - it's  a drama after all - we can run wild with our imagination too!! :tongue::tongue:

In the meantime I'll keep her company on the fence - I'm tired of rooting for one couple only for the writer's to mke me hesitate  for the other - my fragile heart can't take this beating around the bush anymore!:D

What happened to all the wise people if that era? *thinks*

• Like 1

Let's talk about YanXun the supposedly Resident Evil but the writers were having a tough time to decide , I think the writers were shaking the Magic 8 Ball each time they were writing about YanXun in terms of his character(s) and actions.  He was written in such a way like a psycho thriller but minus the thrill.  

To start from the very beginning from sunny sunshine to a confused character with bad guy personna wannabe.  He was great as the sunny young man but his character was written in such a way that it lacked depth.  I mean you could be Mr. Sunshine but it would be interesting for a certain layers of "still water runs deep" kind of personality.  But he was built-up to be that way from the start, I don't know from his carefree days where did YX thought or did he ever think where would the end of the road would be...just back at YanBei, in the loving bosom of his family? Because he did feel the undercurrent of the politicking in Wei but he perfected the art of ostrich burying its head under the sand.

He volunteered to go to Wei because he thought the Emperor was his "sort" of father.  I don't find it was odd aside from the Emperor paranoia because I familiarised myself with this custom during the ancient days of medieval times in Briton where sons of noblemen were sent to serve at other great estate as young page until they graduated to become knights.  Personally, I don't think the Emperor cast any aspersion on the late Marquis of YanBei and his family.  There could be a minor thorn in the flesh because the Emperor had liked YX's mother.  

This is where I'm so bewildered because YX had more than a decade to work his charms on the Emperor and the other great families in Wei.  He was on best buds terms with Yuwen Yue, was very closed to Yuan Song, remember where the latter had followed suit with YX's action during the first episode of human hunt.  The love of the life for ChunEr.  Basically, YX had minor abrasion with Zhao Xifeng, Wei Shuyou  and Yuwen Huai.  Overall, YX still had the backing of the Wei's sibling and YWY to curb Yuwen Huai while for Wei Shuyou, he was good terms with Wei Shuye.  

Moreover, I do so believe YX's life was sunny in Wei because he was able to receive his education where he initially befriended YWY and his martial arts and archery are excellent as well...hence he would received relevant training.  Unlike in Empress Ki where TaHwan was illiterate and his non-existence gongfu.  But he lived his days like there were no tomorrow...even though he realised he was essentially a glorified hostage.  Shouldn't he build his bridge so that when his time to go back to YanBei...the Emperor wouldn't be suspicious anymore?  Better still he should have married ChunEr for politic sake....the so called love of his life can be his concubine.  All right we stop at "shoulder, woulder, coulder"

The great massacre scene and the 3 years spending in really hostage like environment being house arrested.  I saw the planning....the organisation, the working out...the preparation but all the plans led to essentially sneak out/escape from Wei to land of freedom YanBei.  Didn't YX obtain any intels on YanBei...how the state and its people fare?  Again build the necessary networks...his father old brotherhoods i.e., the tribals' heads since obviously you would need their assistance even for not defending YanBei from Wei attack should he had managed to leave Wei without firing all the big cannons...so to speak.  But since YanBei has been without a leader for the past 3 years....the state would be in a vulnerable condition and situation.  Any well thought leaders would understood this basic 101 management skill.  It is same like when you start at a new work place...gotta play nice with other kids in the sandbox...while doing the process of elimination.

To be continued 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, serenitygrace13 said:

Girls have you seen photos of cq/xe writing a letter, fans said it was for ywy, and xiliu general who will deliver it

Here they are 

20292924_1937532709836252_40834878815274

20258507_1937532733169583_27373626512539

20264714_1937532779836245_22196319272338

20292983_1937532829836240_92148758042068

20258266_1937533129836210_32261688277066

20245587_1937533166502873_78752203500995

Should be tonight, so the ice lake scene will happen tomorrow.

• Like 12