Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@Kathleen Domingo- the post on Ahjussi has been deleted! :bawling: I am too slow again. But I do appreciated their posts for a very short period and delete it. I hope we can be shared more of Boyoo BTS from DVD Director cut soon via Private Chat.

@tenoritaiga I never use Kakao Talk only LINE so if you decide to use Kakao, I need to have a look how to use it. Hope its easy like Line.

By the way, please move on from BG speech last night, though my baby YJ was not mentioned and thanked for during the show last night, and I was a bit sad for her but I understand the reason why so I dont blame Bogum for his success or speech last night which he did not mention her name, its the way it is for Korean entertainment industry and I am sure YJ understand. She is a very mature and strong person and to be by BG's side, she just need to be a bit stronger. I am sure they will get through some hard times together to get to the happy ending ( if they now have a stable relationship)

BG is a type of person who will never forget to thank people especially his girl and I am very sure he thanked her privately, who knows, he may have dropped by to see her last night after the award and gave her his trophy. I think BG will prefer YJ than that trophy. So be happy everyone and lets continue shipping happily.

I really look forward to YJ's FM ( not in person tho as tickets sold out!...I am too slow)

• Like 4

Hi tenoritaiga - pls count me in the group chat.  I dont want to miss anything pertaining our boyoo couple.  as said earlier I hv love KYJ since her younger days of acting.  I am not good in computer so help me pls anyone if I am unable see or read in topic.  Trimplem08 - wow tks for the fila photos of our beautiful doll.  She's so beautiful  tks guys for updating.  Anyway regarding PBG's award speech - honestly I agree with moonlight dream - sometimes it's good to voice out and not to be so pretencious.  .  Let's hope PBG will always remember her - it takes 2 hands to clap and behind a man's success is always a woman. 

• Like 4

Have you seen this warning for Ahjussi Lover on twitter, I really feel sorry for her. So we can not expect anything from her acc now, but I do appreciated what she/he has shared.

Hope our private chat is safe?

What happened to Ahjussi Lover? Warning from whom?

Edited by dolcemelodia

Good day everyone...woah just finish reading everything... @happysloth @dee_230208 your always welcome chinguya... @best99 @Dramanoona welcome to this thread..so happy that you finally join in... @WingMi18 so happy for your D'cut @yaya_amin hope you can get your LITM soon..and welcome long time no post chinguya...and same for @princessflo as well..your comment about Bo Gum "can't hold his passion towards Yoo Jung" makes me scream with so much joy :joy:LOLOLOL

@presentk:heart::blush:@moonlightdream keep calm chinguya..we've got your point..just calm down..:heart:

@joyoflife77 Thank you chinguya...your really living up to your name on this thread...such a joy of life..thanks for sharing that post of IG.." as a BoYoo shipper of course I am so happy with that LETTER B AND NEED STRENGTH..are you calling out for him Yoo Jung ah???I know you do always....:blush:

First of all..I am very happy that LITM won an Excellence Award... Truly deserving:heart:!!! And So happy for Bo Gum as well:blush:...We are unique and mature person in this thread....don't want to hurt anyone here coz your like my second family as well..but just to remind you...we made a PROMISE TO KEEP THIS THREAD A HAPPY PLACE JUST LIKE JAHYUENDANG..right? and be considerate for Bo Gum and Yoo Jung...to be happy for their individual success..although we want to vent our anger here..let's be cautions..not to our fellow BoYoo shippers on this thread coz we can truly understand your thoughts but FOR THE HATERS OUT THERE..we may want to defend Yoo Jung but... those trolls just waiting for the time like this to bring her down again..and I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN IT AGAIN..remember KBS Awards....keep calm chingus...keep calm..BoYoo is love remember:blush:And for Bo Gum case..we all know that Bo Gum have many saesang fans right..I do believe that their speech have been screen by their agency...we all know how grateful Bo Gum is towards Yoo Jung..and sometimes the best you can do is just remain silent,because no words can explain what is going on in your hearts and minds...maybe it's for the best..he do say to all his seniors and juniors...can't seem to be angry with him...coz if he say Yoo Jung name once again...I will provide fireworks display on this thread for his direct confirmation...:blush:

@akikisetsu agree with you chinguya....And I know Yoo Jung will shine the brightest in the future..she will coz she's a real gem in K-industry...she's born to be the brightest star in this field..natural talent and natural beauty in and out...:blush:

Have a great day everyone...:heart:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tenoritaiga said:

Hello fellow shippers!  So i finally made a LINE account

Here is my Line id: tenoritaigaaa

Apple-heart-sunflowef

If you dont know what this is about you can message me.

2 hours ago, maria3110 said:

Anyway regarding PBG's award speech - honestly I agree with moonlight dream - sometimes it's good to voice out and not to be so pretencious.  .  Let's hope PBG will always remember her - it takes 2 hands to clap and behind a man's success is always a woman. 

Sorry to cut ur post..actly its not being pretentious or fake or anything..nobody is right or wrong here..just that we must remind each other that this thread has so many ppl reading..fans,haters etc..we just dont want to be the reason if YJ gets attack or bash by BG's fans...must always remember that there r many ppls who is not a boyoo.....thats y whenever theres issues,theres always shippers who will try to calm down the situations...i hope this will make u all cool down a bit ya.. **big big hugs to everyone**:):heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Sorry to cut ur post..actly its not being pretentious or fake or anything..nobody is right or wrong here..just that we must remind each other that this thread has so many ppl reading..fans,haters etc..we just dont want to be the reason if YJ gets attack or bash by BG's fans...must always remember that there r many ppls who is not a boyoo.....thats y whenever theres issues,theres always shippers who will try to calm down the situations...i hope this will make u all cool down a bit ya.. **big big hugs to everyone**:):heart:

3 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Good day everyone...woah just finish reading everything... @happysloth @dee_230208 your always welcome chinguya... @best99 @Dramanoona welcome to this thread..so happy that you finally join in... @WingMi18 so happy for your D'cut @yaya_amin hope you can get your LITM soon..and welcome long time no post chinguya...and same for @princessflo as well..your comment about Bo Gum "can't hold his passion towards Yoo Jung" makes me scream with so much joy :joy:LOLOLOL

@presentk:heart::blush:@moonlightdream keep calm chinguya..we've got your point..just calm down..:heart:

@joyoflife77 Thank you chinguya...your really living up to your name on this thread...such a joy of life..thanks for sharing that post of IG.." as a BoYoo shipper of course I am so happy with that LETTER B AND NEED STRENGTH..are you calling out for him Yoo Jung ah???I know you do always....:blush:

First of all..I am very happy that LITM won an Excellence Award... Truly deserving:heart:!!! And So happy for Bo Gum as well:blush:...We are unique and mature person in this thread....don't want to hurt anyone here coz your like my second family as well..but just to remind you...we made a PROMISE TO KEEP THIS THREAD A HAPPY PLACE JUST LIKE JAHYUENDANG..right? and be considerate for Bo Gum and Yoo Jung...to be happy for their individual success..although we want to vent our anger here..let's be cautions..not to our fellow BoYoo shippers on this thread coz we can truly understand your thoughts but FOR THE HATERS OUT THERE..we may want to defend Yoo Jung but... those trolls just waiting for the time like this to bring her down again..and I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN IT AGAIN..remember KBS Awards....keep calm chingus...keep calm..BoYoo is love remember:blush:And for Bo Gum case..we all know that Bo Gum have many saesang fans right..I do believe that their speech have been screen by their agency...we all know how grateful Bo Gum is towards Yoo Jung..and sometimes the best you can do is just remain silent,because no words can explain what is going on in your hearts and minds...maybe it's for the best..he do say to all his seniors and juniors...can't seem to be angry with him...coz if he say Yoo Jung name once again...I will provide fireworks display on this thread for his direct confirmation...:blush:

@akikisetsu agree with you chinguya....And I know Yoo Jung will shine the brightest in the future..she will coz she's a real gem in K-industry...she's born to be the brightest star in this field..natural talent and natural beauty in and out...:blush:

Have a great day everyone...:heart:

@kissy13 thank you for thewelcome am a fan can i call u sanbenim?haha..  ur one of the pioneer of this thread since then and nw. am going to sail with u guys from infinity and beyond.godbless

• Like 3

As it is well know and all of us know too, that BG is really a kind hearted and warm person.  He is always grateful to his co-stars and co-workers, PDs, crew as well as to his international fans.  Perhaps the not so good side of Asian culture is certain (not all) "social norm" which really is man-made.  And ironically, guy actors/idols fans are mostly females and those "extreme" ones are so anti female actors.  Probably they are young and immature. I have learned in life journey and still learning, if I put myself in the other person's shoes (e.g. if I am the co-actress of that popular handsome actor), how would I feel being in that unpleasant position??

In God's eyes, both men and women are precious in His sight regardless of gender, status, race.  For we are created in His image.

I prayed that the Lord's love, peace and protection be upon both Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung and that His Spirit strengthen them with His power to meet whatever challenges and difficulties they may face in the entertainment industry.

Shalom to all of you ........:)

• Like 4

Wow, I'm so happy to see new BoYoo shippers: welcome! I'm sorry,  I dont'have the fireworks we all would like, I have seen bts of Dvd cut that I can not comment... but these have pushed  my mood on stars...boyoo is love... never friends to whom, who seeks as them do, it's impossible...Word to the wise ... I hope that Kissy13's call for calm not will remain without answered... I even considered the possibility abandoning forum it because of some messages, but I love BoYoo too much for  leave ... I just remember that the first fan of Bogummy, after his family, it's probably is her and  if only YJ could have, certainly would  reacted like this:

I found this hilarious...:lol:

@triplem08 I  like the new Fila's photography book  on Yoo Jung...It's nice collection.. I think they have been able to exalt her freshness and beauty..

And now others photo of Bogummy at SDA2017... With black suit (and black hair), very handsome...:wub:

21373432_1508552735868828_21145198169528
- cr logo -

Spoiler

21436039_215716052295737_740813582753385

- cr logo -

DJLn5KVUIAA8dez?format=jpg

- cr logo -

DJLn5KXV4AAZcmF?format=jpg

- cr logo -

A  video..

ps.I do not understand the last update of forums di Soompi ... Why delete the "like"? And why did all those white spaces in some messages? :blink:

• Like 3

@boju - yes we all have the same problem here with soompi. Think they are under maintenance and hopefully the system will be back to normal soon.

Anyway, hope you all ok now and we are back on track? Anyway, Just been to IG and found YJ's mum was still awake at 3am ich? and she repost this

:)she must be a Boyoo shipper then :-)

have a good night all x

• Like 3

11 hours ago, tenoritaiga said:

Hello fellow shippers!  So i finally made a LINE account

Here is my Line id: tenoritaigaaa

If you dont know what this is about you can message me.

cuont me in the group chat please 

Enough with telling ppl to clam down but same time adding oil to the fire! Maybe most of u r more of PBG's fan but sorry I (and maybe some other too) treasure YJ more.. so u can have your POVs that's fine but don't say when we express our POVs then we need to clam down! some ppl here say we should agree to disagree I think that's fair, so please drop the comment about clam down cuz I found it offensive! let's not lighten up each other's fire because it surly takes 2 to tangle. We don't need to all be friends but if u respect my POV then I will respect yours! Thanks! 

12 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Have you seen this warning for Ahjussi Lover on twitter, I really feel sorry for her. So we can not expect anything from her acc now, but I do appreciated what she/he has shared.

Hope our private chat is safe?

She sounded threatening eh??Anw i hope the user ahjussi_lover is alright..hmmm....btw u followed YJ's mum too?awesome! I think she likes BG too...look at him..who wouldnt?heheh..:D

• Like 2

I have been wondering if this IG account owner 'youjung1318' really belongs to YJ's mum. Been told a while ago she is but then I checked with another and was told that 'youjung1318' is just a staff member in YJ's team - as clarified by a Korean fan.

Judging by what youjung1318 posted, I have doubts that YJ's mum posted them:) 

Still in doubt.

• Like 3