Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 minutes ago, moonlightdream said:

Did anyone watch the dvds? How come the most of them r Korean only? Then how the hell I am going to understand what they r taking about? 

They already informed that special figures will not be subbed. They only sub for drama.

• Like 3

WTF?! I guess I was too eager to make the purchase without reading the details? So how can we know what they said? Only watching the body language? I am so very disappointed and I think i am a joke! Did anyone figure out a way or we just have to start making patience korean friends that r willing to sit and watch with us?! 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, moonlightdream said:

WTF?! I guess I was too eager to make the purchase without reading the details? So how can we know what they said? Only watching the body language? I am so very disappointed and I think i am a joke! Did anyone figure out a way or we just have to start making patience korean friends that r willing to sit and watch with us?! 

@moonlightdream,:D no doubt, about that, usualy no sub for commentary, so there is been good when we who do know a korean words joint  group decision on MDBC tread, there were some fellow friend offer to make it, so wish they willing to share some sweet moment with sub there..kindly visited the mine tread and ask them, many friend good in korean like @streotype, jillia and other.

20170831_213217.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, j31717 said:

Sinto-me totalmente, como se estivéssemos muito em terra delirante. Às vezes eu sinto que eu cheio demais meu IG, com provas de sede. Eu quero saltar também para o navio, mas eu sou esperançoso demais e grito, mesmo com a mínima sugestão de estar juntos. Eu penso que eu serei capaz de passar de acreditar em boyoo uma vez que eles assumiram novos projetos. Essa é a única maneira, acho que realmente descobrir se há algo real entre os dois, vê-los com novos parceiros de drama. Foi assim que o casal SWAG se separou, certo?

I also think like this, just this way and let's know if both are really interested in each other. It's this uncertainty that drives me crazy. we have to see more evidence, do you agree with me? I'm sorry I'm expressing myself this way, but I do not want to be living in this world of illusion. My greatest wish is for them to be together.:(:unsure:

• Like 1

http://hkm.appledaily.com/detail.php?issue=20170901&guid=57155311&category_guid=7018882&category=instant

anyway, let me change my mood from the disappointment of no English subtitles in the DVDs... this news link is talking about the MDBC anniversary party and how everyone had pics with everyone but only BG and YJ didn't have pics together even though they sat next to each other.. the article said "were they avoiding the love scandal?!" Hahaha even media found it weird!! And they r even the main characters of the drama! How pathetic is that? Even 88 party had group pics! And it's not like BG and YJ r in bad shape of relationship.. both of them r polite and nice kids.. so we should be at ease.. I was even thinking, maybe after couple days the group pics will come out because ppl keep asking why there is no group pics and why there is no pic with BG and YJ.. so someone will release the pics under the pressure.. cuz otherwise it's just too weird!!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, moonlightdream said:

http://hkm.appledaily.com/detail.php?issue=20170901&guid=57155311&category_guid=7018882&category=instant

anyway, let me change my mood from the disappointment of no English subtitles in the DVDs... this news link is talking about the MDBC anniversary party and how everyone had pics with everyone but only BG and YJ didn't have pics together even though they sat next to each other.. the article said "were they avoiding the love scandal?!" Hahaha even media found it weird!! And they r even the main characters of the drama! How pathetic is that? Even 88 party had group pics! And it's not like BG and YJ r in bad shape of relationship.. both of them r polite and nice kids.. so we should be at ease.. I was even thinking, maybe after couple days the group pics will come out because ppl keep asking why there is no group pics and why there is no pic with BG and YJ.. so someone will release the pics under the pressure.. cuz otherwise it's just too weird!!

hi chinggus.. 

the way Boyoo and their camp acted towards the team up of BoYoo will really caught the interest of the media.. i just hope for the best for this lovely couple.. and i believe that there's really something in them that they need to hide because it was too beautiful and precious..

• Like 5

@be99lle - now everyone should be happy to see this Boyoo pic taken together:D:D.

Sometimes good things will happen eventually, it takes time, we need to be patient and clam down, dont get paranoid just because we did not see their pic together ( but actually they are together), Just believe in this ship, when its the right time, their relationship will be revealed I am sure, not now though please under that YJ is still under age so we have to think about her first. Haters are still out there to attack her if she goes public now especially with BG, can you imagine? I know all Boyoo fans will be so happy but not every one is Boyoo.

Remember at MDBC wrap up party and Cebu trip last year, we thought why they were not together or did not see them together or no photos, but there is always a reason and its a good reason;....to protect YJ who is still under age, rather than to protect BG and suddenly we saw them together at airport on the way back which BG was holding YJ arm. Thats how their relationship has been....they are too comfortable with each other and dont need to stick like glue all the time, especially at wrap up or anniversary parties where they are other casts and crews, its better to sit with others and catch up with your co-workers than just sit together (again) ( as you see and talk to each other all the time if you are in relationship)

All of my none boyoo fans are jealous of us as they said our OTP have more interactions than others so we should be proud of them and happy with our couple.

Now, as for YJ dressing, I know some fans are not happy with the way she has dressed so far, I felt the same but  I think there is also a reason why now; I heard YJ looks stunning if she dresses nicely and girly and fans will notice her easily as her aura is second to none so the way she dresses now is someway to hide herself, so if she looks like a tomboy or a young teen, no body can notice her ( thats why she becomes a good ninja) so she can have private life outside too.

And the party last night to quite private but not formal so she does not need to put make up or nice dress on; she is kind of being herself. For BG, I am sure he agrees and does not mind as if your girl looks too beautiful, its dangerous right?...lol He does not want any men to look at her at all, YJ is his person only.

There is an interviewer asking BG about if he has a gf, how should she dress I could not remember where I read it but BG answered it wisely and said if its his GF, whatever she wears, he will be satisfy and she will look nice in his eyes ( kind of I love you just the way you are....) so let YJ dresses like this for now, I am sure when she passes her 20, she will change her style a bit.

Look at this, how happy he looks, as he spent time with his girl last night!

Have a good day and night!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, be99lle said:

Good morning/afternoon/evening y'all. I think some people have been waiting to see this one...

Credit to the owner

I  felt like I had to unlurk when I saw this post at Instagram earlier today. I admit, I was a little impatient when I saw the 1st anniversary pictures yesterday and was a little sad but then good things really are wroth the wait. So happy to see them again, even if it's just 1 photo. Oh my BoYoo heart! :wub:

• Like 10

@graceyco, i had to unlurk and had to come out of hiding too when I saw the pics...lol...

@umeiropatisiere26, we welcome you to the ship :D

Who wouldn't want to eat something right now seeing this?!....our lovely YJ posting food...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, be99lle said:

@graceyco, i had to unlurk and had to come out of hiding too when I saw the pics...lol...

@umeiropatisiere26, we welcome you to the ship :D

Who wouldn't want to eat something right now seeing this?!....our lovely YJ posting food...

You jung always uses korean slang or improvises the word and make it her own. Find it quite difficult to decipher what shes try to convey sometimes. Like in this pic, I believe her caption means "Like! like! like" am I right or am I wrong? LOL! Quirky YJ! 

• Like 7