Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, joyoflife77 said:

BG's latest hairstye...strangely similar ?

With YooJung's new short hairstyle too and her hair looks kinda reddish/orange, she looks more like ponyo now. Haha. Now BoYoo really looks like Ponyo and Sosuke :D What if they make a real-life movie of Ponyo and BoYoo's gonna be the characters? lmao. I'm weird :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I honestly should be studying for my finals and yet I kept coming back here. BoYoo is my daily dose of happy and stress-free vitamins right now lol.

• Like 21

mMYFTT.gif

Yoojung changed her IG's bio to 잉? 김유정 Love loves to love love.and avatar

C_YIPAKWAAAqtEI.jpg

170509 Kim Saeron commented on Yoojung's ig updated.

C_Ycb86XoAAPk77.jpg

Park Bo Gum to take part in graduation musical for his university, chaos expected

da9babcb-6e06-4e35-9609-04ac8096e6f4.jpg

Just a few months ago ,Kim Yoo Jung caused quite the stir when it was revealed that she of took part in her high school play. And now, another school play has become a must-see event for fans, as Park Bo Gum is set to perform as a cast member of his university's graduating-class production of the iconic musical Hairspray.

To those who know the 23-year-ol superstar, his participation in the upcoming graduation performance for students of the musical theatre department at MyongjiUniversity is nothing surprising at all. Despite his busy schedule and obvious fame, Park Bo Gum has always made an effort to attend classes as much as possible and try to get as much out of college as he could. Going to school for him was never a publicity stunt of any kind. He enrolled in 2014, and will now graduate with a degree in musical theatre. 

But as expected, the moment the actor's agency Blossom Entertainment made the announcement on May 8th that he would indeed be taking part in his graduation play, the usually-routine school production quite possibly became one of the biggest events in the school's history. For this, the humble star apparently felt a sense of responsibility. "With the news of his appearance going viral, Park Bo Gum felt sorry for his fellow colleagues taking part in the performance," read a statement from the media announcement. Sure, he might have feel like he's causing an inconvenience. But guaranteed — everyone involved, from his fellow cast members and classmates, the school, friends and family of the student body, and all his fans — have never been as excited for a school musical than they are for the production of Hairspray, about to be put on this spring by Myongji University's graduating musical theatre class of 2017.

Congratulations to all!

Spoiler

On the way to school . . .

adb3d3b3-aae1-4389-bdae-c2233fb12acf.jpg

I love the privacy I get at school

37e18812-ed58-4684-b296-560a42296c19.jpg

It's like no one even knows I'm here

a88620c9-cdf6-4ab4-b280-dc615d3bf5d5.jpg

I wonder what everyone's taking a picture of

b064c73a-1f80-4c34-9883-957df718f147.jpg

They must think I look like that actor

20b25280-b9d0-4f01-8788-c1138fa29388.jpg

7f217ea3-deb9-4ede-a391-9effd1d7de3b.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/-park-bo-gum-announces-he-will-take-part-in-school-musical-and-attend-college-graduation-chaos-expected/

• Like 21

5 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

the video owner deleted the tweet. Bcoz its for election purposes and not for other meaning. 

And as for the cebu ig pics, the owner too deleted it after few comments saying about how rumors will be created if the pic is release. 

Good morning chingu-deulz,

Speaking of election, South Korea has elected a new president - MOON Jae-in. 

I love that we'll always be reminded of MOON-light drawn by clouds aka love in the MOON-light. :D

The phrase "Love in the Baeksang Lights" posted somewhere here (sorry I couldn't track back which post) is oh so cute too! 

Just like everyone else here, I'm saddened with the ongoing fanwar and the resulting outcome particularly of the deleting and taking down of precious archives of our favorite people.

I just hope and wish that all of us could just savor the beautiful moments captured and count our blessings that we are able to witness and experience this wonderful memories. Memories that help us go through our otherwise mundane, uneventful and at times difficult lives. And even if our lives are content enough, these memories help to enrich it even more with their abundance of sweetness. And keeping us reminded of our own blissful romances. 

Spoiler

Lastly, I beg everyone to refrain from using unsavory words like "xxxxtards".......it is really not nice 

Let's be nice please :)

• Like 24

Dear friends, I am very sad as well. Like everyone will anti-us (Boyoo shippers) but I think we didn't do anything wrong. Shippers of every couples will do that way, nothing is real if couple does not confirm their relationship, so we will have delusion because of our hoping and wishing.

But it seems like because we just had a fan-war, when Bogummy retweeted this tweet, were we so happy and that happiness got a opposite side. I see on Twitter, now many solid Bogum's fan seems want to anti Boyoo shippers. On IG, bad persons make ID "hateboyoo".

I know haters will gonna hate, but I'm just afraid, if this situation get worse, maybe fans would not happy and comfortable to share us moments of Boyoo like this anymore and they will be always have cautious attitudes to us. 

So sorry but my feelings is really down, try to figure out but realize I cannot do anything since I'm no person to control anybody's actions and minds. :anguished:

• Like 15

It is so immature for them to hate on us, boyoo shippers. Shipping boyoo gave me happiness despite my recent break up with my boyfriend :(. Shipping them let me filled at least a little bit of happiness in my broken heart. I know that they must be protected and when I was back-reading this forum, I realized that boyoo shippers are actually open minded and very affectionate when it comes to shipping and protecting our lovely puppies :wub: 

• Like 18

well from this situation,,

IMHO,, there're some crossing the line because of jealousy.. making mad ,, and so on I'm not repeating this because this is really saddening me..

I hope this matters not affect both PBG n KYJ,, well based on their updates,, it's not affecting them.. I'm so happy with that fact

and I wish we can always support them in beautiful way, no matter together or individual.

because that's called true fan!! 

anyway set aside sadness..

I really like my_boyoo account,she's really give much sugar to my boyoo shipper heart eyy 

• Like 19

On 5/9/2017 at 6:38 AM, bubblyflo said:

CUTIE PATOTIE with new hair 

and she's really flexible can do that. I already try by myself but can't lah. 

I'm not that flexible hahaha

I actually think that she was just holding the shoe:joy:So flexible of her..but she cut her hair:scream::bawling:can't help to be sad and I really found myself crying..:joy:but that new hair makes her more cuter and adorable...

@liemkopi @gamekyu1987 I posted the video here right after he retweeted that video..

Spoiler

@gamekyu1987 I've got this assumptions long time ago..maybe some of the trolls and shippers are not a genuine shippers at all..just using a facade for their hidden agenda..which is to bring more hate to the fan world war z:crazy:..and for this lovely person to be more cautious with their actions toward each other...which I really hate!!:scream:I just really hope and pray that this negativity will not affect both Yoo Jung and Bo Gum...

LET THEIR BE PEACE ON EARTH....LOVE THE THINGS THAT YOU LOVE..TREASURE THE THINGS THAT YOU LOVE..RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE....

AND THIS IS LOVE:heart:Can I post it here??if this picture will be taking down:sweatingbullets:...I will respect their decision if it's for the sake of both parties...but I tend not to worry for the future so here you goes...

• Like 21

@Kissy13 hello chingoo. As far as I know he didn't delete the retweet. It's the one that posted it that deleted the tweet. Therefore, his retweet will be gone too since the main source is gone. Same thing with the video you posted. If it's from IG, and the person deletes the post, your post will be deleted as well because the link/url is not working anymore. I hope that clarifies it :)

Anyways, I want to share this with you guys. My little sister is practicing on her drawing skills of people/humans so I asked her to make me a BoYoo one, and preferrably from an MDBC scene. It's like she knows it's one of my favorite scene and she chose this one :wub:

Sorry. Idk how to share just the picture but since I posted it on my IG, i'll just share it this way instead lol. I hope you like it :D

• Like 23

@myvilvil @joyoflife77 agree with you guys million times...I find it really amusing..well that's human nature..people without contentment in life lives miserable...well the world and we humans, are not perfect after all... @Tien Le @tenoritaiga it's okay guys..all storm will pass by..just like @Sheila Marie Green said "BAD OR GOOD PUBLICITY IS STILL A PUBLICITY"...that's how popular our BoYoo couple is...

giphy.gif

• Like 18

16 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

As far as I know he didn't delete the retweet. It's the one that posted it that deleted the tweet. Therefore, his retweet will be gone too since the main source is gone. Same thing with the video you posted. If it's from IG, and the person deletes the post, your post will be deleted as well because the link/url is not working anymore. I hope that clarifies it :)

Oh thanks for clarifying chingus now I have to edit my post now:joy::blush: and by the way I just love your sister's drawing:blush: 

• Like 13

@tenoritaiga

Totally agree that the peeps on this forum are so lovely..

A few of us on this forum are first timers on an online platform...so the concept of fan issues also new and sometimes shocking...

What drew me out or even to search for such a space is that magic they created in LITM and once i saw the BTS.. got completely hooked on this OTP...

Seeing their interactions......well what can i say....keeps me grinning in a silly haze for days...

My family thought i went nuts...watching award shows on mute:blink::lol: (not a fan of kpop...though twice is growing on me)..refreshing n reading updates on the litm soompi forum when they were watching live streams...

So grateful for pics n updates.....they are seriously cute and lovely!!!:wub:

If you go to youtube....there a few other uploads..same moment but different view....some clearer :lol:

• Like 19

okay, so I dont usually post anything on any kind of forum, but I just wanted to mention that this is probably the loveliest couple thread I ever came across:wub: srsly u guys are so cute and peaceful, I love reading the posts here

and ofc boyoo is cute too...boyoo is life basically

probably the first couple I actively stan too lol, the first couple that had me hooked because they had more cute interactions off screen in the BTS than even on-screen...not to mention I think they are both genuinely good people

but the thing that probably makes me ship them the most, is how comfy they are together and how good they understand and support each other, like they are so in sync and dont seem to even need words to understand how the other one is feeling...

anyways this were my little words here

keep up with the cute posts guys:heart: lets support boyoo, whether or not their relationship is romantic or just a very good friendship

• Like 23